Princess Arabia

Are We Actually Cells To The Universe

45 posts in this topic

This may seem a bit silly, but are we the cells of the make up of the Universe. Just like we have cells in our physical bodies, we can look at the Universe as the "body of existence" and we, the human bodies are the cells and operate just like our own cells do. There are cells within our bodies that commit suicide and cells talk to each other. Humans do the same.  They communicate and go at war with invaders and repair themselves and fight off free radicals. We do the exact same thing in life when you really examine how we live. Cells clean up the environment within the body and we also clean up our environment. 

Without going through the intricate details of how our cells operate, just think about it and you'll see a lot of similarities. Might just be a coincidence, idk, but it sure does have a lot of similarities. The different organs within the body serves their own unique purposes and just like how the blood is responsible for supplying oxygen to the cells, the trees and plants are responsible for supplying oxygen to the Universe. The insects would be considered the free radicals that clean up the environment and plants like mushrooms and fungi would be considered good bacteria and certain things bad bacteria just like within our bodies. All for the existence of Mother Nature. 

Anybody else that sees any other similarities, feel free to add them and this is just food for thought and just something that came to mind when I thought about suicide and why this happens and that our cells also commit suicide on their own. This doesn't take away from the fact that there's still God and consciousness and awareness and the mind and the I AM, etc. Infact, this is not about that, we're discussing the human body and all the other creatures and living things within nature serving as surviving systems for the planet and the Universe.

Know thyself....

We are the taste buds on God's tongue. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

We are taste buds on God's tongue. 

lol. I hope God loves chicken legs and I'll be that chicken on the platter for God.

Know thyself....

I think so. Maybe the earth is a cell and our bodies are workers in the cell. Our conciousness is the conciousness of the person in the body we are in the cell of. God is the one who has the cell and we are it meditating and looking into its own cell looking and seeing what its body is doing. Each cell is an infinite mini game completely unique

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, Hojo said:

I think so. Maybe the earth is a cell and our bodies are workers in the cell. Our conciousness is the conciousness of the person in the body we are in the cell of. God is the one who has the cell and we are it meditating and looking into its own cell looking and seeing what its body is doing. Each cell is an infinite mini game completely unique

Yeah when you compare the cells in our bodies to how the human body acts within the Universe  they pretty much operate the same. Just a cell within a cell.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Yes we are😁

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

9 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

Yes we are😁

Nice.

Know thyself....

The universe is a cell inside your Mind.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The universe is a cell inside your Mind.

Hmmm. Now that explains it. So the cells in my body are also inside my mind. Doesn't negate that they both operate in the same way. 

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia your mind is inside your mind.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

What if you aren't inside anything? Maybe you being inside stuff is just an assumption.

The real question is, Do you know what you know?

Just now, Leo Gura said:

What if you aren't inside anything? Maybe you being inside stuff is just an assumption.

Yeah, Thought about that when I wrote that statement.

Know thyself....

Just now, Nemra said:

The real question is, Do you know what you know?

Whose to say what a real question is. It's all made up shit, what you want us to go in a cave and die. I know I'm typing these words and that you read my OP and I'm responding. 

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia, well your question seems real to you, isn't it?

Also, you interpreted my question in the wrong way.

Edited by Nemra

I think so. Maybe one day I'll have a crazy solipsism awakening , but for now, I think of us all as monads. Eternal streams of consciousness that co-ordinate to manifest reality.

Another profound way to see God is as Infinitely Holographic.

Every part of Infinity contains a whole Infinity inside it, and is itself part of a larger Infinity.

Infinities all the way down -- and up.

Edited by Leo Gura

35 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

I think so. Maybe one day I'll have a crazy solipsism awakening , but for now, I think of us all as monads. Eternal streams of consciousness that co-ordinate to manifest reality.

Solipsism awakening is panshiment

( panshiment of separation from God's direct guidance) don't seek it.