Sho fio

Research chemicals

6 posts in this topic

Are research chemicals more dangerous than most none research chemicals?

@Sho fio Can you clarify what you mean?

Generally, they are stable and are analogues of controlled substances. Or, they are grey area psychedelics. Each chemical has it's own safety considerations.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art  i mean substance like 1p lsd  4mmc mdhpi and stuff like that these are like an legal high and based of the orignal illegal substance but changes to make them lagal

There is always the risk that the modification done to make the molecule legal may interact with your body in a different way, so it is playing roulette in this sense.
Thus, getting the original substance and testing for it should be safer, unless there are studies such as for 1P-LSD, e.g., here.

Edited by PsychedelicEagle

They can be more dangerous in a way. The long term effects are usually unknown, plus if it's like really new, you might not even know the safe doses/ROAs, not enough data to build on. There's been a couple neurotoxic RCs released on the market over the years, but they've been spotted decently quickly, and it's almost always some cathinone/pyro/synth. cannabinoid trash from China that's causing trouble. None of these are suitable for spiritual work, even recreationally I'd say they're more for degens. But anyway, the other side of RCs is since they're sold as legal alternatives on the clearnet, at least in Europe and Canada, there's actually better quality control, as there's a company (legal entity) selling them, that can be sued and more if customers started kicking the bucket (yes they're labeled as not for human consumption, but everybody knows what's going on). So there's incentive for them to get their stock from a nice professional lab and test the product for purity, some even offer CoA when purchasing. For that reason I generally trust clearnet RC vendors much more than the stuff I get on the darknet, where everybody's anonymous, so the vendor can sell you NBMOEs as LSD with no consequences.

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

@Sho fio They are generally safe from what I know, but you take your own risk. Make sure its a solid company with positive reviews. Each substance is of course different. You should do research on each analogue of course before trying them. 

1p-lsd I think basically gets metabolized into lsd.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"