Sho fio

Adiction damage

16 posts in this topic

What are the best things you can do to repair your  body from long periods of polydrugs use especially for lungs and throat?

Making sure you won't take them again is probably the best thing. 

Second to them, having a healthy lifestyle and diet can go a long way. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

swallowing 4 or 5 small balls of curcumin and neem on an empty stomach with just a bit of water seemed to do wonders for my throat when smoking a lot, the lungs stuff probably abstaining or reducing your use will be the faster way to recover, probably along with staying in nature of places with high quality oxygen 

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

swallowing 4 or 5 small balls of curcumin and neem on an empty stomach with just a bit of water seemed to do wonders for my throat

You got that from Sadguru, i bet. I saw an episode or two of him promoting this. Good stuff.

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You got that from Sadguru, i bet. I saw an episode or two of him promoting this. Good stuff.

yeah, sadhguru recommends it for sadhana before yoga but I used it also to detox my throat from cigarettes nights lol

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

yeah, sadhguru recommends it for sadhana before yoga but I used it also to detox my throat from cigarettes nights lol

Sipping on turmeric/ginger tea with lime as we speak. 

Know thyself....

15 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Truly living the yin/yang lifestyle B|

The substance itself is not the problem, it is your relationship to it.

@Sho fioDrink lots of green smoothies (go on yt for recipes), that's to help with the detoxification and to help repair the damaged lung tissues. Black seed oil and cutting out processed foods, limited sugar intake and drink lots of alkaline water to help thin the mucus in your airways and lungs. Not sure how damaged you are but these may help in the process of repair. 

Stay away from conventional air fresheners especially the plug-ins as they can contribute to OCD and anything aerosol as in sprays. Avoid smokes, vaping, dust, mold and chemicals like bleach and conventional cleaning products.

*Get oxygen in by regular exercise but be careful with cardio and go slow and build your way up and watch for heart palpitations. 

Deep breathing exercises may help including Dr Weil's 4-7-8 technique, breathe in for 4 secs, hold for 7 secs and exhale for 8 secs. Repeat 10x and do three times a day till you see improvement.

Eat foods rich in antioxidants like blueberries, strawberries, kale and dark chocolate which all helps to support healthy lungs.

Use an air purifier. *

*Source* With the aid of a Google AI overview with a few added recommendations of my own.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

The substance itself is not the problem, it is your relationship to it.

Go ahead and drink some gasoline while having a good relationship to it and see how that works for you.

Know thyself....

I refuse to add fuel to the fire.

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

swallowing 4 or 5 small balls of curcumin and neem on an empty stomach with just a bit of water seemed to do wonders for my throat when smoking a lot, the lungs stuff probably abstaining or reducing your use will be the faster way to recover, probably along with staying in nature of places with high quality oxygen 

Sadguru passed by here
:ph34r:

The devil is in the details.

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Truly living the yin/yang lifestyle B|

Definetely, I been snorting lines of coke and afghan dope all day, I can definetely feel life is all about balance. 

14 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Sadguru passed by here
:ph34r:

lol. Although I must say I said it wrong, is not curcumin is turmeric.... curcumin is just the active ingredient of turmeric.

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Sipping on turmeric/ginger tea with lime as we speak. 

That sounds very healthy and even interesting to taste. 

18 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

@Sho fioDrink lots of green smoothies (go on yt for recipes), that's to help with the detoxification and to help repair the damaged lung tissues. Black seed oil and cutting out processed foods, limited sugar intake and drink lots of alkaline water to help thin the mucus in your airways and lungs. Not sure how damaged you are but these may help in the process of repair. 

Stay away from conventional air fresheners especially the plug-ins as they can contribute to OCD and anything aerosol as in sprays. Avoid smokes, vaping, dust, mold and chemicals like bleach and conventional cleaning products.

*Get oxygen in by regular exercise but be careful with cardio and go slow and build your way up and watch for heart palpitations. 

Deep breathing exercises may help including Dr Weil's 4-7-8 technique, breathe in for 4 secs, hold for 7 secs and exhale for 8 secs. Repeat 10x and do three times a day till you see improvement.

Eat foods rich in antioxidants like blueberries, strawberries, kale and dark chocolate which all helps to support healthy lungs.

Use an air purifier. *

*Source* With the aid of a Google AI overview with a few added recommendations of my own.

@Princess Arabia thanks for your clear answer!