Loveeee

Is God white ?

88 posts in this topic

I always thought the white light was metaphorical but experienced it today on acid, being divine white light, literally white

So I looked it up and discovered the term "whiteout", typical of 5meo and NDEs

Is that God's default state or what ? 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

No, white is just a human visual experience when you perceive something which you difficulty discriminate.

The devil is in the details.

52 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

being divine white light

I have experienced it also

It's brilliantly shocking

Million times shinier than spherical Sun

Godly & Divine

Conscious & Awake

54 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

Is that God's default state or what ? 

It's Enlightenment;)

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

God is not any colour

God may get manifested as white for some "other" to be seen

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

God is a soft blue 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

My eyes bulged when I saw the title of this thread.

1 hour ago, Loveeee said:

I always thought the white light was metaphorical but experienced it today on acid, being divine white light, literally white

I can relate, although every other color is an aspect of God aswell. 

You cannot love what you need.

God is You.

Enough games. 

When I saw I title, I was like what kind of kindergarten question is that; but when I saw who the OP was, I knew better. Knew it had some substance. You click baiter you. Lol.

When I had my so-called "glimpse", for about a second or two everything was shining bright. I was looking out my window in the night and it's like it just lit up like a spectrum. All the colors of the rainbow. That part happened so fast, but it stood with me till this day. I don't see it anymore as that was like a glimpse. That was the night of my OH My God thread a few months back. All different colors and it was a quick sparkling effect.

I was drinking wine that night and smoked a little bit of weed which I don't normally smoke, so maybe that kinda brought that on. It was like the Universe saying, hello here I am, I'm alive. All kinds of colors were in the air.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

10 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

God is You.

Enough games. 

God doesn't die and God doesn't have a body. I'm just being smart.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

It's very common for a breakthrough experience of 5-MeO-DMT to give you a disembodied non-dual experience of infinite godly energetic whiteness. It can also occur from specific other psychedelics, such as LSD. I think 5-MeO-MALT can also take you somewhere similar, but breakthrough reports interestingly sound slightly different.

As you've already realized, this is likely the exact experience of God described in NDEs. It's also reachable via sober meditation, as described by an individual in the video below.

So yeah, the term "white light" is 100% literal and independently verifiable. I believe it is God's default state of experiencing itself as the fully transcendent. The true eternal form, as opposed to the endless layers of relativity.

59 minutes ago, Davino said:

I have experienced it also

Very cool, was it from chemical assistance? From many of your posts, I could have easily guessed that you've had the experience.

31 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

God is a soft blue 

The Skylike God

I'm working really hard to unlock this facet of Consciousness

Boundlessness. See right now in your awareness of existence there is a kind of limit, "where the universe ends" or your consciousness of it is limited to, like there is an imaginary wall. Please, check your direct experience, I'm pointing towards something very concrete in your field of experience

I have discovered, as many others, that it can stretch a hell lot more

Like Infinitely more, you can expand your consciousnes forever and ever. Like Space Expanding in all directions simulataneously

When you think it can't expand more and you're maxed out, it even stretches further. It's crazy

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Keep playing God Games!

GGs

B|

I am white. So yes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Very cool, was it from chemical assistance? From many of your posts, I could have easily guessed that you've had the experience.

I think it was AL-LAD and Malt

I was listening to ShivaPuri Baba

ShivaPuri Baba is the wisest man I have ever been able to listen to. His uniqueness lies in God Consciousness and Tier 3 SD.

Edited by Davino

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I am white. So yes.

white as snow

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I am white. So yes.

White Fragility😞

1 minute ago, Davino said:

I think it was AL-LAD and Malt while listening to ShivaPuri Baba

:x

Here's a 5meo breakthrough report. This one is interesting because the user experienced an alternative form of breakthrough during their second trip. Definitely a mystery there as to what that was and why it differed. But his first experience involving the white light is typical of what can usually be expected.

https://www.reddit.com/r/5MeODMT/comments/1dtf637/trip_report_two_sides_of_the_bufo_coin/

Edited by What Am I