Loveeee

Is God white ?

88 posts in this topic

One time I was meditating and my visual field became white, but I realized that I was about to pass out because I didn't eat a damn thing all day.

Just now, Nemra said:

One time I was meditating and my visual field became white, but I realized that I was about to pass out because I didn't eat a damn thing all day.

lol. Would have turned black real quick.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

2 hours ago, Sincerity said:

My name is Skyler White yo.. ;)

You're goddamn right!

Edited by UnbornTao

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I started meditating without even drinking some water!

Maybe god showed itself to remind me to have some water. Lol.

Edited by Nemra

30 minutes ago, Reciprocality said:

@What Am II see the resemblance, unfortunately not from the angle at which it becomes comedic, likely because appearances deceive and my assertions can be affirmed at a level where no appearences are needed.

I don't take offence, but I wonder why the actual meaning of my assertions did not interest you enough to look past their goofy appearance.

I think at least in my mind, I was drawing a comparison to the way Michael Keaton was taking something literal and turning it abstract. To me, it's profoundly obvious that this infinite white light is a common experience among advanced mystics throughout history, and clearly a manifestation of God experiencing itself as itself in its own home, so to speak. It's not necessarily something to where the word "white" would be broken down and its meaning dissected, but rather, this is a literal and supreme mystical state that humans can and will directly experience when going through a full spiritual transformation.

It's not just you though, pretty much everyone is breaking down the words involved and seemingly not being aware of the state. The OP gets the significance because he had the experience, and it led him to check if anyone else has experienced such a thing. It'll be an interesting step on his journey as he realizes just how ubiquitous it is in mysticism.

I shouldn't have singled you out though, sorry. And maybe I misinterpreted what you were saying.

Edited by What Am I

22 minutes ago, Hojo said:

Its both the black and the white. One is the bottom one is the top. I only saw the bottom but it seems the void can be white too I have heard.

I agree, pretty mysterious. It's my guess that the black void is the reaching of the state without kundalini being a factor, or perhaps it's still functioning but not at 100%. So in essence, they'd be the same thing, but one would be missing the full brunt of the engine of spiritual transformation.

@What Am I The universe be crazy you arent a human you are a black and white hole merging lol. The white hole is putting you through tests before it lets you in.

Edited by Hojo

12 minutes ago, What Am I said:

I think at least in my mind, I was drawing a comparison to the way Michael Keaton was taking something literal and turning it abstract. To me, it's profoundly obvious that this infinite white light is a common experience among advanced mystics throughout history, and clearly a manifestation of God experiencing itself as itself in its own home, so to speak. It's not necessarily something to where the word "white" would be broken down and its meaning dissected, but rather, this is a literal and supreme mystical state that humans can and will directly experience when going through a full spiritual transformation.

It's not just you though, pretty much everyone is breaking down the words involved and seemingly not being aware of the state. The OP gets the significance because he had the experience, and it led him to check if anyone else has experienced such a thing. It'll be an interesting step on his journey as he realizes just how ubiquitous it is in mysticism.

I shouldn't have singled you out though, sorry. And maybe I misinterpreted what you were saying.

@What Am I I see how what I did could obfuscate from talk about the mystical experience of white light, but its actual intension is the opposite, to show you why that experience may be white or that it is not by accident. 

But to regard it as breaking down the words involved seems to be a fallacy of misplaced concreteness or simply semantic fallacy.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

1 minute ago, Reciprocality said:

But to regard it as breaking down the words involved seems to be a fallacy of misplaced concreteness or simply semantic fallacy.

This may be accurate, my mistake.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lol I love the expression "This food tastes white". I use it as a reminder to spice things up whenever I cook.

12 minutes ago, cetus said:

Lol I love the expression "This food tastes white". I use it as a reminder to spice things up whenever I cook.

❤️

Know thyself....

These days God is orange. :D

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

I guess I'll have to experience it again and again to make sure but it felt like that was my true identity, nothing would or even could touch me because I was fundamentally Loving Light

I came in and out of it which allowed me to realize the level of deception that's going on even at high levels of consciousness, actively tricking myself into believing I have anything to lose 

I laughed 

is-this-why-roger-and-his-crew-laughed-v0-ymuov9nlwlga1-1.jpg

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

God is so white, he be transparent...

I am not a crybaby!

God is white but black from the waist down.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God is white but black from the waist down.

But seriously what's your experience with the white light ? Is it a reliable checkpoint I can aim for ? 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

The total absolute has no color, it is not something, it is the existence, it is impossible to think about it or remember it. If you remember it, you are realizing it, if not, you cannot represent it mentally.

Here's the answer I received from an AI chatbot when asking if "white light" mystical experiences are common among the world's wisdom traditions.

In Buddhism, the concept of "clear light" or "white light" is associated with the ultimate reality and the state of enlightenment. In Tibetan Buddhism, the "clear light of death" is believed to be a state of consciousness that arises at the moment of death, where the individual experiences a brilliant white light.

In Hinduism, the concept of "Brahman" is often described as a brilliant white light that represents the ultimate reality and the divine.

In Christianity, the concept of "the light of God" or "the divine light" is often associated with a brilliant white light. In some Christian traditions, the experience of a white light is seen as a sign of spiritual awakening or enlightenment.

In Sufism, a mystical tradition within Islam, the concept of "nur" or "light" is often associated with a brilliant white light that represents the divine presence.

In some indigenous cultures, the experience of a white light is associated with shamanic journeys and spiritual awakening.

These are just a few examples, but the concept of a mystical state involving white light is a common theme across many spiritual traditions.

I guess I can't say for certain wtf it actually is, because I honestly don't know. But it's definitely something.