Hardkill

when does approaching a woman for casual sex make her feel objectified?

34 posts in this topic

@Salvijus if he don’t see me in the perfect glory of god unconditionally, I don’t want him💁🏻‍♀️😂

8 minutes ago, aurum said:

People are not asking to be seen as the perfect glory of God. They just don't want to be taken advantage of. 

In other words people just want to be loved and appreciated and accepted for who they are without others trying to squeeze anything out of them. Well that's just another way of saying what I've said. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

5 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

@Salvijus if he don’t see me in the perfect glory of god unconditionally, I don’t want him💁🏻‍♀️😂

That's a nice visual. At least we can fantasize about such things lol. 

Just now, Salvijus said:

That's a nice visual. At least we can fantasize about such things lol. 

I wanna see you pick some girl up by saying you see the full glory of god in her hehe

14 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

without others trying to squeeze anything out of them

No not anything.

You can squeeze them within reason.

6 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I wanna see you pick some girl up by saying you see the full glory of god in her hehe

"I give thanks, for the beauty, radiance, joy and wisdom you bring to people, Your presence brings a smile to my face, and many others, you're blessed beyond measure with the anointings of heaven waiting but for your acceptance. The time shared together with you is auspicious for it brings forth the light in many people. For this miracle many people will be grateful to you till the end of time, and I'm definitely one of the them. Take care sugarcoat. "

13 minutes ago, aurum said:

No not anything.

You can squeeze them within reason.

Well that's a little bit of atm then. I understand that it's acceptable tho. 

3 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

"I give thanks, for the beauty, radiance, joy and wisdom you bring to people, Your presence brings a smile to my face, and many others, you're blessed beyond measure with the anointings of heaven waiting but for your acceptance. The time shared together with you is auspicious for it brings forth the light in many people. For this miracle many people will be grateful to you till the end of time, and I'm definitely one of the them. Take care sugarcoat. "

Beautiful 🙏🏻😇 thnx 

:D

Always... 🙏

13 hours ago, aurum said:

Well, she probably did feel that way to some degree. It wasn’t like we formed a deep emotional bond.

But also, the incident I mentioned was already about 15-30mins after I first approached her. We had spent some time chatting where I wasn’t being too pushy or aggressive. I think she saw that I was at least willing to get to know her. 

I gotcha. 

So, I gotta make her feel comfortable, form at least a superficial level of an emotional connection with her, and get her excited about me to be interested in having casual sexual with me.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, Sugarcoat said:

@Salvijus salvijus godly pick up artistry . Course coming soon 

Just when I decided to be more careful about the things I say on the forum because of Keryo, this happens. 😂

2 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Well that's a little bit of atm then. I understand that it's acceptable tho. 

Yes. Exchange is the basis of all of society.

5 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Imagine how bad it feels to be viewed by women as a ATM. You might be intelligent, interesting person, someone very deep and worthy of love but all the woman in front of you is able to see is a money machine.

If you complain, she says: ”you should be flattered, you are rich, look how many women would want to be around you!”

But inside, you are emotionally starving and feel empty and used. 

Half of women will disqualify a guy for this reason alone then end up falling for a really cool broke guy and try to post rationalize why they fell for them. I think it’s the reason we can’t really care about any of this. Dating and attraction is very self biased and not conditional and impartial analysis isn’t afforded to everyone. Just don’t be pervy or rude. We all know guys just wanna fuck at first. This isn’t some secret. It takes a bit of time for two people to start to build something.