Hardkill

When is sexually escalating with a woman you just met come off as desperate?

99 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're @HelluvaGuythanks.

Thanks, you're a real @LifeEnjoyer yourself!

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

A real @Clabber Girl

Love your @Vibes

You guys @nuts 

You cannot love what you need.

Just now, Salvijus said:

You guys @nuts 

Yeah, and we're a @Hardkill, y'know? xD

Well that was fun. Maybe it's time to quit at this @integralmoment.

Yeah, what we did was some real @Thought Art, but if I the mods see this, it might turn out like @LastThursday, so I better go grab some @Water by the River near the @BlueOak instead. I am  @An young being after all! Sorry, everyone but WORTH IT!

14 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I've also spent time with feminine men. They were energy drainers and looked to be pleased every fucking step of the way. They were insecure and needed validation every fucking minute and if you said the wrong thing they would take it personally and crawled up in their shells until you made them feel safe to come back out. They were professional manipulators and would try to make you feel bad for not loving them how they think you should show and give them the love and affection they so direly crave since they didn't receive it in childhood and now you gotta be their momma and let them suck on your tits like a crying baby in adult pampers.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I hope that those men, after a while with you, have not committed suicide due to extreme humiliation.

It's hard be a weak man, There is a lot of talk about how men should be vulnerable, not be afraid of being emotionally weak, of our insecurities. No way, if you are like that, you only get dissatisfaction, problems and misery in relationships. Better not to have them until you are a solid man, if you can. but the fact is that the weaker, the more in need of ties. 

Told you a @hundrethtime to use a spoon.

Amen to spooning! 

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I hope that those men, after a while with you, have not committed suicide due to extreme humiliation.

It's hard be a weak man, There is a lot of talk about how men should be vulnerable, not be afraid of being emotionally weak, of our insecurities. No way, if you are like that, you only get dissatisfaction, problems and misery in relationships. Better not to have them until you are a solid man, if you can. but the fact is that the weaker, the more in need of ties. 

You know how silly I can get. I'm actually a real sweetheart. So much so, I started to get taken advantage of so I had to toughen up a bit. I attract the vampires and narcissist because they see a softie they can leech off of. But I'm toughening up thanks to them. 

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Told you a @hundrethtime to use a spoon.

Okay, that one was pure @Magic, I can't help being @StarStruck, you're a real @Spiral Wizard.

2 hours ago, Vibes said:

Gonna grab my cup of @Keryo Koffa now.

Ohhhhh That’s a good one, I couldn’t figure out how to use his @Keryo Koffa. 😂

Now that I know how to use his @Keryo Koffa i’ve noticed great improvements in my quality of life.

@Keryo Koffa, the last vocabulary you’ll ever need.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Enough.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.