Hardkill

When is sexually escalating with a woman you just met come off as desperate?

99 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's what you think. You will not respect that woman in the end. It's just a boost for the male ego. That quote is not compatible with the masculine/feminine energy. If anything, it's the other way around, but not in the egoic sense, but how the masculine loves to please the feminine and derives it's worth from accomplishments. It's very competitive and loves to compete for it's prized possessions. No feminine that has to work for masculine attention will ultimately satisfy the masculine energy. It will cheat on her and go find someone else it has to put in the hard work for and when he sees how her touch is gold, he will actually want to stay.

Of course it is an ego boost for the male, that’s what most men need in current western society.

Masculine and feminine energy within the western social sphere are significantly out of kilter.

Thats why we are seeing such a response within the confines of the dating space.

12 minutes ago, QVx said:

Of course it is an ego boost for the male, that’s what most men need in current western society.

Going against the grain of nature and not aligning oneself with the higher perspective of one's true nature will always lead to suffering and the house of cards of the ego's construction will eventually come crashing down. Why consciously go that route if you're aware it's just an ego boost just for the sake of instant gratification. Not saying we all don't do it, but why speak of it in such a confident way and not to sway the mind to operate differently.

Maybe what's needed is really the opposite so as not to create all the suffering we're seeing today because of the egoic mind identity. Why go backwards.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

48 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Going against the grain of nature and not aligning oneself with the higher perspective of one's true nature will always lead to suffering and the house of cards of the ego's construction will eventually come crashing down. Why consciously go that route if you're aware it's just an ego boost just for the sake of instant gratification. Not saying we all don't do it, but why speak of it in such a confident way and not to sway the mind to operate differently.

Maybe what's needed is really the opposite so as not to create all the suffering we're seeing today because of the egoic mind identity. Why go backwards.

You can’t go with the grain of nature if you aren’t conscious of it.  

You can’t become conscious without suffering the ego.

The quote is for people who need it, those who don’t need it don’t heed it.

10 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is a feminine approach. All of it. Reverse this and you've got the perfect male/female dynamic for growth and desire. A woman should not want a man more than he wants her. That's just a recipe for disaster on both ends. Men are competitive for a reason. Men suck at "feeling it out", that's the feminine perspective. Men are more logical and think things through more effectively than females do. Men feeling it out will just get his dick involved. A female "feeling it out" isn't feeling with her private parts but through her emotions which is ultimately what sets the stage for her desire. 

You're just going off of what someone told you and not what you've experienced; because if you did experience this you'd be repulsed. This is why most of the time you hear men say, she was attracted to me, she approached me, she wanted me but I wasn't attracted to her. They want to want you and they secretly want to earn for you to want them back. Do you know how many times I've heard men say she wanted me but I wasn't attracted to her. They weren't attracted to her because she was willing to give herself too easily without him earning it. That's what that was mostly about. Not saying he was attracted and turned her down because of it, but was never going to turn him on even if he gave it a chance. They love the chase, especially masculine men. He would just do it fkr the opportunity and just to probably get laid and to boost his ego, then ditch her. Of course, there are exceptions, so don't take this as Absolute.

This is perfectly said. 
There are complaints about ‘modern women’ being way more masculine today. But look at mainstream manhood, which ironically lacks masculinity to ridiculous degrees, so of course women are trying to compensate for their lack of masculinity and fill the gaps.

The pseudo-masculine, passive men today, who seek to be chased and led by women, directly into the bed, can make any woman they meet behave and appear more masculine in comparison, unless she actively forces herself to perform femininity, which is exhausting and energy-draining if there is lack of masculine containment.
No wise woman voluntarily does that unless she has something to gain.

Masculine men naturally push women to be in their divine and radiant feminine, they are feminine energy protectors. While toxic masculine men or too feminine men do the opposite, they are feminine energy destroyers.

Edited by Lila9

👽

9 hours ago, QVx said:

Masculine and feminine energy within the western social sphere are significantly out of kilter.

Thats why we are seeing such a response within the confines of the dating space.

Only weak and insecure people need and chase something external to boost their ego.  

The issue with the ego is that no matter how many times it’s boosted, it’s never enough for the ego.  

People who chase ego boosts doom their close environment to a miserable existence of always soothing their fragile ego.

Growth and masculinity develop through breaking this illusion and being the master of your ego, not through the ego being your master.  

Once a man develops a strong character, in which the ego doesn’t control him but wisdom and truth do, then the ego boost would be a natural consequence, a well deserved one. 

People, men, and women would notice it and respond. But ironically, this man wouldn’t care or to be dependent about the ego boost because he isn’t controlled or driven by it.

👽

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

Masculine men naturally push women to be in their divine and radiant feminine, they are feminine energy protectors. While toxic masculine men or too feminine men do the opposite, they are feminine energy destroyers.

Exactly. I've had the pleasure of being around masculine men and noticed they were just naturally like this, no coaching or schooling, They weren't gym rats or fancy dressers, or even cared too much about their appearance but only to the minimum where they smelled clean, shaven and decent clothing. They concentrated more on their work, how they would provide and protected their loved ones and made sure everyone around them was ok before they were. After that, they would enjoy themselves in their man cave. Love making with these men is very unselfish and they want to please more than be pleased because they derived their pleasure from pleasing the feminine. Just looking at them you couldn't tell, but if a female knows what to look for she can spot them within minutes or after talking to them for a short while. They are not simps and they themselves knows the kind of woman they want and will gently pursue her if she seems available without pushing themselves on her to respect her boundaries while staying firm in their approach. 

I've also spent time with feminine men. They were energy drainers and looked to be pleased every fucking step of the way. They were insecure and needed validation every fucking minute and if you said the wrong thing they would take it personally and crawled up in their shells until you made them feel safe to come back out. They were professional manipulators and would try to make you feel bad for not loving them how they think you should show and give them the love and affection they so direly crave since they didn't receive it in childhood and now you gotta be their momma and let them suck on your tits like a crying baby in adult pampers.

Let me stop and don't get me talking about toxic masculine because narcissists ain't got nothing on this double narcissistic double whammy of a cheese burger. They will make you feel like something is wrong with you, but they will come off sweet at first and lure you in by the hips and seduce you the best way they know how to fit their standard even if it's with a Mackie Dee's meal and a dollar store pocket book and give you $50 for your birthday and believe he's the best thing you ever had since Kentucky fried chicken launched. Ok that's enough. I will start to offend and get written up and suspended and expelled and told to come back after I straighten up my tone of voice. Hehe...hehe...You know how I get once in awhile when Shenaynay, my other half gets loose. Told the doctor to give me extra strength zolofts but he said it's too strong and will sedate me too much into a zombie.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

Only weak and insecure people need and chase something external to boost their ego.  

The issue with the ego is that no matter how many times it’s boosted, it’s never enough for the ego.  

People who chase ego boosts doom their close environment to a miserable existence of always soothing their fragile ego.

Growth and masculinity develop through breaking this illusion and being the master of your ego, not through the ego being your master.  

Once a man develops a strong character, in which the ego doesn’t control him but wisdom and truth do, then the ego boost would be a natural consequence, a well deserved one. 

People, men, and women would notice it and respond. But ironically, this man wouldn’t care or to be dependent about the ego boost because he isn’t controlled or driven by it.

You can’t move past the ego until the ego has been seen, understood, and accepted.

People don’t chase ego, they simply experience it without seeing or understanding it.

Until such a point that the ego is seen and understood, then acceptance cannot take place.

One thing that is clear on this forum is that many of us have a nasty habit of subtly judging others on expressing any opinion that does not align with ‘high’ consciousness.

Remember that you didn’t get to your level of consciousness today by any other means than traversing through low conscious experiences; and thus the duality of high consciousness can be unveiled. The classic phrase, “there has to be something more than this”.

Subtly demonising individuals and groups of people, such as calling them weak and insecure, often only highlights the egoic nature of oneself.

A fool never hesitates to speak, and we have many people here in this community that lust for conversation.

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I've also spent time with feminine men. They were energy drainers and looked to be pleased every fucking step of the way. They were insecure and needed validation every fucking minute and if you said the wrong thing they would take it personally and crawled up in their shells until you made them feel safe to come back out. They were professional manipulators and would try to make you feel bad for not loving them how they think you should show and give them the love and affection they so direly crave

So you admit this is how the feminine is?

How telling.

;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Exactly. I've had the pleasure of being around masculine men and noticed they were just naturally like this, no coaching or schooling, They weren't gym rats or fancy dressers, or even cared too much about their appearance but only to the minimum where they smelled clean, shaven and decent clothing. They concentrated more on their work, how they would provide and protected their loved ones and made sure everyone around them was ok before they were. After that, they would enjoy themselves in their man cave. Love making with these men is very unselfish and they want to please more than be pleased because they derived their pleasure from pleasing the feminine. Just looking at them you couldn't tell, but if a female knows what to look for she can spot them within minutes or after talking to them for a short while. They are not simps and they themselves knows the kind of woman they want and will gently pursue her if she seems available without pushing themselves on her to respect her boundaries while staying firm in their approach. 

I've also spent time with feminine men. They were energy drainers and looked to be pleased every fucking step of the way. They were insecure and needed validation every fucking minute and if you said the wrong thing they would take it personally and crawled up in their shells until you made them feel safe to come back out. They were professional manipulators and would try to make you feel bad for not loving them how they think you should show and give them the love and affection they so direly crave since they didn't receive it in childhood and now you gotta be their momma and let them suck on your tits like a crying baby in adult pampers.

Let me stop and don't get me talking about toxic masculine because narcissists ain't got nothing on this double narcissistic double whammy of a cheese burger. They will make you feel like something is wrong with you, but they will come off sweet at first and lure you in by the hips and seduce you the best way they know how to fit their standard even if it's with a Mackie Dee's meal and a dollar store pocket book and give you $50 for your birthday and believe he's the best thing you ever had since Kentucky fried chicken launched. Ok that's enough. I will start to offend and get written up and suspended and expelled and told to come back after I straighten up my tone of voice. Hehe...hehe...You know how I get once in awhile when Shenaynay, my other half gets loose. Told the doctor to give me extra strength zolofts but he said it's too strong and will sedate me too much into a zombie.

The first group is my fav.

The second is… Deceiving and traumatizing for me.

The third I avoid ‘cause the toxicity is too obvious.

You put men in 3 categories and you did it so well. You should write a book, or Shenaynay, it doesn’t matter, both of you are cool.

👽

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

They were professional manipulators and would try to make you feel bad for not loving them how they think you should show and give them the love and affection they so direly crave since they didn't receive it in childhood and now you gotta be their momma and let them suck on your tits like a crying baby in adult pampers.

Just say you don't like your kind, but when they're men.

Edited by Nemra

56 minutes ago, QVx said:

You can’t move past the ego until the ego has been seen, understood, and accepted.

People don’t chase ego, they simply experience it without seeing or understanding it.

Until such a point that the ego is seen and understood, then acceptance cannot take place.

One thing that is clear on this forum is that many of us have a nasty habit of subtly judging others on expressing any opinion that does not align with ‘high’ consciousness.

Remember that you didn’t get to your level of consciousness today by any other means than traversing through low conscious experiences; and thus the duality of high consciousness can be unveiled. The classic phrase, “there has to be something more than this”.

Subtly demonising individuals and groups of people, such as calling them weak and insecure, often only highlights the egoic nature of oneself.

A fool never hesitates to speak, and we have many people here in this community that lust for conversation.

I am not anti-ego. I didn’t say the ego shouldn’t be accepted, all I said is that chasing an ego boost is futile and unproductive.  

The impression I received from your comment is that what men need in the current society is more ego boosts, and my response is that, no, they don’t need it. Because this is not what is required for a man to become a man.  

Building one’s sense of masculinity on receiving ego boosts and validation from women or other men is not a recipe for strong character. The mental thinking pattern of: “I will become a man, or I am a man, only if someone is constantly boosting my ego” doesn’t give the impression of someone strong but rather the opposite.  
Calling someone weak for exhibiting weak behavior is not an attempt to offend someone, it is a genuine observation. This is not a bad thing, this is the reality of our world. We all have mental weaknesses and insecurities. The question is, how do we handle them? Do we take accountability and handle them maturely and consciously, or play the victim and engage in blame games?

👽

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

;)

This is a toxic feminine behavior, not the divine feminine.

👽

41 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

This is a toxic feminine behavior, not the divine feminine.

When what happened to the 4th type: the divine feminine man?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 01/09/2024 at 3:10 AM, Hardkill said:

and within about the first 5 to 15 minutes of interacting we make out and I rub her breasts and butt

If a woman let me do that after 10 minutes of meeting me for the first time, I'd be pretty disgusted. Zero class, zero self respect. A high quality woman won't let you touch her without proper courting first. You'll piss her off if you try it. 

Call me old fashioned but girls who do this are not worth your time and you are just wasting that time that should be spent looking for a high quality partner so that you can finally move on with your life. Finding a girl is not the end goal, it is a milestone on the journey towards your own self actualisation. If you can have someone share that journey with you, it is amazing and you should ideally find her earlier rather than later but hanging out for the purpose of quick sex is just...wrong. 

I look at some of my friends who used to do this kinda of pick up activity every weekend, Now they are in mid 30s, still single, still dating, still unable to move on. Most of the girls in their age group are married or in relationships. Its a tragedy that we've been told we need to do this to find a life partner, we don't.

Night clubs are not where you find high quality women. They hang out in sports classes, libraries, art classes, university clubs, not in bars and night clubs pissing away money on cocktails, letting random dudes grope their ass and breasts. That's such a massive red flag right there. If a quality girl comes into a club it is never to be approached, it is because she wants to have fun and dance with her girlfriends. 

No hate here, just be mindful that you use your productive time wisely and strategically. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 minute ago, Michael569 said:

If a woman let me do that after 10 minutes of meeting me for the first time, I'd be pretty disgusted, zero class, zero self respect. A high quality woman won't let you touch her without proper courting first. Call me old fashioned but girls who do this are not worth your time and you are just wasting that time that should be spent looking for a high quality partner so that you can finally get on with your life and move on to more important things. 

Spoken like a gentleman. Thank you Michael. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You already got your divine feminine man on this thread - your own moderator Michael. Welcome him!

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It seems that men who embody divine masculine traits usually embody divine feminine traits as well, or at least in peace and not in conflict or repression of their divine feminine.

👽

@Lila9, why do you think that the opposite couldn't be the case?

Are women in their divine feminine in conflict with the divine masculine? Or are you going to say for women it's the opposite?

57 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How telling.

;)

It’s almost like people with dominant feminine energy can’t see it :)

2 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Lila9, why do you think that the opposite couldn't be the case?

Are women in their divine feminine in conflict with the divine masculine? Or are you going to say for women it's the opposite?

Women in their divine feminine must have divine masculine traits to protect their divine feminine. It’s like an inner father or strong man within the woman’s psyche who protects the soul from predators.

Without it, they will not have strong boundaries, and their feminine energy would be easily abused by toxic people.  

Divine feminine and masculine are dependent on each other within the psyche, and if one goes out of balance, the other does as well. This is how I see it.

👽