Leave the judgment or the forgiveness to God

Trust Him for knowing everything and having no flaw in Him

Trust that He is pure Light

Do not think about what concerns God

Think only about what concerns you

Leave your end and others end at the hands of God

Whatever God decides should happen to anyone is the Ultimate Good

Maybe God is the badguy?

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž.
๐ˆ๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž. ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

1 hour ago, Ramu said:

This forum isn't about or for religious views.ย  Eternal punishment,ย  etc bullshit.ย 

This forum is centered around discussions about God, and last I checked, religion often revolves around the concept of God. I understand that not everyone may embrace dogma, but let's be honest: no one has all the answers. If that frustrates you, perhaps itโ€™s best to take a step back and reflect rather than react like a child. Let's keep the conversation constructive!

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž.
๐ˆ๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž. ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

21 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Maybe God is the badguy?

How can God be the bad guy?

Aren't you saying God?

Do you know what God means?

How can The Source of all existence be bad?

Edited by Atb210201

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

4 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

How can God be the bad guy?

Aren't you saying God?

Do you know what God means?

I perceive God as existence itself; however, it seems you are speaking of a God that exists separately from creation.ย 

6 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

I perceive God as existence itself; however, it seems you are speaking of a God that exists separately from creation.ย 

If you perceive God as existence itself again how can that be bad?

Maybe it's neutral for you rather than being good or bad isn't it?

Edited by Atb210201

8 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

If you perceive God as existence itself again how can that be bad?

Maybe it's neutral for you rather than being good or bad isn't it?

Correct but sometimes I wonder

7 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Correct but sometimes I wonder

God is neither outside of creation nor inside of creation

God is neither separateย from creation nor one with creation

Maybe it's good toย think of Him as neutral as you'd like to think in this sense

There is a deep misunderstanding in this thread. God isnt sending anyone anywhere, its not an active force like this, it has no agenda.

The real question is: can you, yourself, by your own actions and volition, get stuck in hell? And the answer is maybe. I could see how someone could get so overcome with hatredness, angery, bitterness, guilt, shame that it would be hard for them to be saved or for themselves to even want salvation. The mind can become extremely perverse and toxic, and taken to extremes you can see how some beings could spend a long time in hell.ย 

Think of the Sith lords in star wars for example.

Youd like to think there some implcit metaphysical laws that allows enforced a return at some point. Thats why the Buddhist or Hindu model of hells might be more accurate. But even in this models beings can be in hell for an unimaginable amount of time, but thats why these dudes wanted mokhsa and get off this wheel of birth, isnt worth it for them

This is not a forum that centers its discussions around some kind of Christian deity.ย  Not even close.ย ย 

1 hour ago, bambi said:

There is a deep misunderstanding in this thread. God isnt sending anyone anywhere, its not an active force like this, it has no agenda.

The real question is: can you, yourself, by your own actions and volition, get stuck in hell? And the answer is maybe. I could see how someone could get so overcome with hatredness, angery, bitterness, guilt, shame that it would be hard for them to be saved or for themselves to even want salvation. The mind can become extremely perverse and toxic, and taken to extremes you can see how some beings could spend a long time in hell.ย 

Think of the Sith lords in star wars for example.

Youd like to think there some implcit metaphysical laws that allows enforced a return at some point. Thats why the Buddhist or Hindu model of hells might be more accurate. But even in this models beings can be in hell for an unimaginable amount of time, but thats why these dudes wanted mokhsa and get off this wheel of birth, isnt worth it for them

๐Ÿ‘

13 minutes ago, Ramu said:

This is not a forum that centers its discussions around some kind of Christian deity.ย  Not even close.ย ย 

Ultimately, it's Leo who makes the decisions regarding this topic, not either of us. If it were deemed nonsensical, I believe Leo would have locked it by now, but since he hasn't, it seems the discussion is acceptable. I want to clarify that I'm not preaching about the existence of God; Iโ€™m simply posing a question, which is entirely permissible in this forum.