13 posts in this topic

What fate awaits my loved ones? I understand they are an essential part of my being, yet will I ever have the opportunity to behold them in their human forms again, or will they ultimately dissolve into the void of nothingness after death?

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž.
๐ˆ๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž. ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

@MarioGabrielJ nobody knows the answer to this question, we just don't know. Therefore staying in the present moment is so important, create good experiences together with those close to you now, while you are all having this experience together.ย 

2 minutes ago, Evelyna said:

@MarioGabrielJ nobody knows the answer to this question, we just don't know. Therefore staying in the present moment is so important, create good experiences together with those close to you now, while you are all having this experience together.ย 

Thank you for your honesty and humility. Many people believe they have an answer to everything, but it's important to recognize that there's nothing wrong with admitting "I don't know."ย 

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž.
๐ˆ๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž. ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

Two dead people discussing what death is:

ย 

30 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Two dead people discussing what death is:

ย 

Thank God that non-existence does not prevail; only existence thrives.

Just now, MarioGabrielJ said:

Thank God that non-existence does not prevail; only existence thrives.

Existence thrives in non-existence.

I donโ€™t know how I know that, but the more you know!

Posted (edited)

They will probably hit the void and freak out for eternity. Your loved ones could be demonic overlords you dont know them you know them as a human not their true nature and their true nature is behind their face hidingย 

Edited by Hojo

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Existence thrives in non-existence.

I donโ€™t know how I know that, but the more you know!

Existence cannot spring forth from non-existence, as non-existence is neither a location nor an entity; it is merely the absence of being.

1 hour ago, Hojo said:

They will probably hit the void and freak out for eternity. Your loved ones could be demonic overlords you dont know them you know them as a human not their true nature and their true nature is behind their face hidingย 

One day we will have the answer

Infinite Answers indeedโ€ฆ

Who needs AI when I am IA

Just now, Yimpa said:

Infinite Answers indeedโ€ฆ

Who needs AI when I am IA

๐Ÿ˜

23 hours ago, Oppositionless said:

I like the book Many Lives, Many Masters

I'll keep an eye on it and see how it develops.