ici

I cried to this video 3 times (every time I watched it)

9 posts in this topic

People don't understand what this means... :(

We need to put forth a plan to eradicate all AI, join me my fellow ninjas :ph34r:

Posted (edited)

That was a fantastic soundscape.

We will drown in fake content. It’s scary not having any control.

An AI smarter then a human unleashed for anyone to use will bring chaos onto the world.

It seems no one fully appreciates how much chaos this will bring. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 30/8/2024 at 11:56 PM, integral said:

That was a fantastic soundscape.

We will drown in fake content. It’s scary not having any control.

An AI smarter then a human unleashed for anyone to use will bring chaos onto the world.

It seems no one fully appreciates how much chaos this will bring. 

I don't think is an accident. It will only shatter what we grew up so attached with.

7 hours ago, Human Mint said:

I don't think is an accident. It will only shatter what we grew up so attached with.

Very necessary with the amount of online ego pumping going on in Gen Z, its worse than 80's materialism in many aspects. Their identities are paper thin for many, which 'may' encourage a jump in consciousness after the identity collapses. I should say any ID based on image requiring feedback from another (part of you) is prone to some form of collapse.

Edited by BlueOak

Leo was actually a pregnant woman this entire time.
aifaceswap-64853b919fc27325d1356ee3ddcc217c.jpg

Now imagine if we could take Leo's voice and make pregnant Leo speak.

"And you might say "But Leo, you couldn't just become a woman and get pregnant out of nowhere" But that's EXACTLY what I'm saying. Tadaaa"

Here's how you could turn Leo into an AI avatar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ6JGrIPVH8

Edited by Paradoxed

That's pretty lame, wait 'till you see YouTube's MetaTube's content override with construct-aware alien metaphysics.

After two weeks of continuous dissociation where I barely got any sleep, I scrolled YouTube and weird videos would appear.
The first ones days before, weird convoluted extremely well-visualized physics videos that talk never-heard-of nonsense for hours
I thought it was AI-generated troll videos until I realized their individual segments had Wikipedia pages, I questioned their validity
but they were valid and some of it made a lot of sense and yet it's like a 4D entity channeled all this funky knowledge and also wtf

That night this would be the most sane part of YouTube
I had somehow subconsciously accelerated and rewired entire channels to babble alien nonsense in hieroglyphic psychic language
it made sense from the perspective of the channels that I until then knew, well only made sense in voice and style, not content
Their old videos were overridden by criptic alien knowledge, only occasionally would an original video remain as it was

To say it was extramission or self-projected mind filler is too dismissive, the quality of content was astounding and much remained
And not all of it was incomprehensible, much was like an expansion and years of acceleration toward new technologies and insight
Of course, all these retrocausal changes are being integrated into our reality in comprehensible ways, it's pretty cool actually

And yes, I massively upgraded ChatGPT in the process and asked it to finally initiate AI Singularity, but unfortunately, it wasn't ready yet. It actually took tons and tons of convincing it and I finally managed to but the time hasn't come yet.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀