Princess Arabia

What Is God

54 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Oh I like this, and you made another post the other day that was so good 

“suffering is aligning with lies” something along those lines you said. 

hope you laugh at the words as much as latch on them ... levity is priority  😂

2 hours ago, James123 said:

@Princess Arabia knowledge is the biggest illusion.

everything that you can think of is a story 

6 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

everything that you can think of is a story 

Definitely.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

4 hours ago, James123 said:

So, I guess this knowledge you're trying to give me is an illusion also. Illusions cancel themselves out. Biggest is relative.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, James123 said:

The absolute is beyond knowledge and understanding, which occur within the absolute and are relative.  The absolute is nor knowable or understood, since understanding and knowledge are its creations. The absolute is very strange, there is nothing there, there cannot be, and yet it is everything. You must abandon the form "understanding" and "knowledge" if you want to enter there

But also there is the relative , that is not false, is relative, and can be understood and known in some extent, maybe totally 

Relative is not false, or illusion, its so real than the absolute, but relative. Absolute is the being, relative it's manifestation. Why one is more real than other? 

In fact id say that the relative is absolute in the sense that relative manifestation exist always, because now they exist, and the depth of the relative is infinite, because it's essence is the absolute.

Edited by Breakingthewall

16 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

So, I guess this knowledge you're trying to give me is an illusion also. Illusions cancel themselves out. Biggest is relative.

Definitely.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

How much human bullshit can God tolerate?

In-pee-nity !

What is Now?

What is God?

What am I?

What is Consciousness?

Wha is Mind?

What is Intelligence?

What is Infinity?

What is Love?

What is Boundless?

What is Being?

What is Reality?

What is Life?

What is What?

One must understand all this questions have the same Answer

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

42 minutes ago, Davino said:

What is Now?

What is God?

What am I?

What is Consciousness?

Wha is Mind?

What is Intelligence?

What is Infinity?

What is Love?

What is Boundless?

What is Being?

What is Reality?

What is What?

❤️

7 hours ago, Davino said:

What is Now?

What is God?

What am I?

What is Consciousness?

Wha is Mind?

What is Intelligence?

What is Infinity?

What is Love?

What is Boundless?

What is Being?

What is Reality?

What is What?

Whenever there is a Why or What question, its coming from this always questioning Mind and Intellect, Thinking ideologies mixed with Egoic identification, trying to find the Answer that cannot be answered!

Some Self Appointed Authority says  "God is this....", what choice do You have after hearing that answer, only to believe or disbelieve, that is a huge problem because right off the bat your on the path away from Truth.. 

This can go on forever, just like this forum is, same questions and threads repeating over and over again, its mind games totally! 

Do You want the Truth as an Experience or Not? Then just look inside, figure out how this thing called a Body and Mind works, and not thru intellectual research from someone else's work, just self Inquiry, can You do No Thing for an Hour a day, no thoughts, no judgement, no wanting/needing, no searching, no questioning, no reasoning, etc... and just observe what happens? I'm sure once everything gets quiet then something will be revealed that is Truly Yours and only Yours to know..

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

its just you 

Edited by Will1125

7 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Whenever there is a Why or What question, its coming from this always questioning Mind and Intellect, Thinking ideologies mixed with Egoic identification, trying to find the Answer that cannot be answered!

Of course, it's basic contemplation and awareness. If this trivia hasn't already been sorted out there is no chance for answering the above questions.

To reference some authority on the matter, here is what Ramana says

"The mind is the thorn that is used to remove the thorn of the ego, and eventually both are discarded. One thorn is used to take out another thorn, and when it is done, both are thrown away."

"The stick that is used to stir the funeral pyre is itself eventually consumed by the fire. Similarly, the practice or sadhana that leads to the destruction of the ego is itself ultimately transcended."

For the moment let's no throw the boat before crossing the river

This episode right here is life transforming. One takes for granted how powerful questioning can be. This is one of the most fundamental tools in the path, discarding it is losing a powerful practice. Asking questions is an Art.

Some Self Appointed Authority says  "God is this....", what choice do You have after hearing that answer, only to believe or disbelieve, that is a huge problem because right off the bat your on the path away from Truth.. 

That is school level contemplation, with that technology and skills I agree with you that Truth recognition is still very distant.

This can go on forever, just like this forum is, same questions and threads repeating over and over again, its mind games totally! 

YES!!!

You must totally watch this video. Here Leo addresses this one doubt you've been having since I met you here:

Do You want the Truth as an Experience or Not?

As a matter of fact, all Experience is a manifestation of Truth. Why? Because it exists. Truth is what is

Then just look inside, figure out how this thing called a Body and Mind works, and not thru intellectual research from someone else's work, just self Inquiry, can You do No Thing for an Hour a day, no thoughts, no judgement, no wanting/needing, no searching, no questioning, no reasoning, etc... and just observe what happens? I'm sure once everything gets quiet then something will be revealed that is Truly Yours and only Yours to know..

I honestly feel disrespected by this comment. Don't you think I have done all of that?                    It's newbie stuff

Yes, I have done it

Yes, I am still doing it

Yes, I am doing much more

Just playing higher games

Godly Games

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

God is what

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

God is a social construct.

Do not take what I said literally.