Princess Arabia

What Is God

54 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God is sitting at a screen, wondering, What is God?

lol. Perfect. I can't with you sometimes. 🤣

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Ishanga said:

Sounds about right, I would add that God or Shiva (That which is Not) are different in some ways, God is the Creator, or Brahma in Hinduism, but what was there before Creation? Shiva was there, not the Hindu God or Adiyogi, but the lets say "Force" behind creation, an Intelligence so grand and sophisticated, that from that big bang so long ago, we have what we have today, all done in less than a second, its evolution and it will continue to evolve.

Especially True is Your Last Sentence, Shiva is everywhere, in every aspect of Creation, but that doesn't mean You are Shiva or God, it means You have to find it, its hidden on purpose, as You say for God to Realize itself!

👍

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Its a void of nothing, reality is a simulation the void of nothing created. The void of nothing created Gods that created a dead infinity simulation for life to live in. Life = empty space.

If a void of nothing started chanting the names of a God for infinity then something happens. Did the void create a God or did the God already exist and just answer it?

God is the first person experience you have of before you were born. When you think about what is it like before I was born what is the qualia of that? Thats what God feels like to you personally.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Ajax said:

What is nothing? It means Not-things. In other words, not a thing.

For something to be a thing it is composed of 2. Two is the smallest thing that can exist in the universe.

Therefore..anything that is a thing is not a thing but something that you put there to make a thing. That is the essence of nothingness.

Existence is a thing. Therefore, it is not you. It is something that you put there. For anything to continue, to change it must be a thing. Motion is a thing, change is a thing, energy is a thing. Experience is a thing. Thought is a thing. Those “things” are not you. You put it there. It is simply an idea. Ideas don’t exist until you put it in existence using matter, energy, space and time for the purpose of creating an experience.  

Essentially, Existence is a game(thing). You vrs You(note: you vrs you is a thing). Experience is the result (also a thing).

With this data in mind, you can realize god is the Creator of ideas. And the creator of things. And the Creator of problems. A problem is simply a contest. One idea vrs a counter idea.

Shakespear’s Hamlet once pondered… is suicide better than an unfortunate life? “To be, or not to be. That is the question.” [Hamlet Act 3, Scene 1]

Well, he was on to something. However, I would like to change that for a second. After all questions and decisions are simply two parts of a problem. If you know the solution, you don’t have a problem after all.

To be or not to be. That is the decision. It is choice we make with every action, thought and activity that we face or encounter. Are we going to be the cause, creator and master of our existence and experience or the effect of it?

Every action has an opposite and equal reaction. Existence is simply a disagreement whither to be or not to be.

Every play the game as a child where one kid would say.. yes. Yes. Yes. And the other says. No. No. No?

You split one half of your existence of an idea to say yes I AM GOD the other half says NO I AM NOT. Your job as a life entity is to decide whether I am or I am not. To the extent that you know you are god without exception… you will know god. To the extent that you don’t know that you are god… there are areas in your life where you have given into the argument that you are not god. You have parts in this “thing” you call existence that are dead. 

To be is to live. To not be is to die.

Here is an exercise:

1.       Spot a problem that you have.

2.       Write down something about that problem you can easily face without avoiding or flinching(to be).[what can I confront?]

3.       Write something down that you would prefer NOT to easily face without avoiding or flinching(not to be).[What do I prefer not to confront?]

4.       Repeat the first 3 steps until you have a realization.

(I suggest you start with an easy, nonthreatening problem; a minor problem… but you can easily do the process with a “larger problem” if you are brave.)

You will find that although you know that you are god to some extent and god does exist. There are many ideas and opinions and decisions that you hold on to that make you believe you are not god because there are things in your human life that you prefer NOT to BE,DO and HAVE.  After all God in their native state have no limitations… right?

The simple reason any person can not easily define god and know God is because they are holding on to some idea that they are not god. They refuse(are unwilling) to admit they are god that they are source, creation, cause and knowingness.

After all, we know that god knows all and sees all… but what if god refuses to look? Then God simply is pretending that he isn’t god because he refuses to look and create blinders and barriers to the knowledge he is god.

You have been gone for about 6mths, idk maybe even longer and my mind ran on you yesterday briefly. Nothing special but you were there; and here you are. You just popped in and out out the blue. Didn't question it, didn't think about it. This happens quite often. Maybe it's God imagination coming to light. It's quite fascinating to me at the point, when this happens. Good to see ya.

I have to ruminate on your response for a bit.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

2 hours ago, What Am I said:

I like this AI-generated response regarding Hinduism's definition of God (Brahman). It uses words to label both what it is and also to describe the characteristics of the mystical experience itself. The latter could be considered more important. I think a good takeaway is that it's the true ultimate state of reality, and it's unknowable by anything less than the full direct experience, whether that's within the unified state of God as God, or as God filtered into the material realm.

In Hinduism, Brahman is the ultimate, all-encompassing reality that is the unchanging, all-pervading, and eternal essence of the universe. It is often described as the ultimate truth, the absolute, and the unmanifest. Brahman is considered to be beyond human comprehension and is often referred to as the "unthinkable" or "unspeakable."

Brahman is often described as having several key characteristics, including:

Sat (existence): Brahman is considered to be the ultimate reality that exists beyond the cycle of birth and death.

Chit (consciousness): Brahman is considered to be the ultimate consciousness that pervades all of existence.

Ananda (bliss): Brahman is considered to be the ultimate source of happiness and bliss.

Thank you I like that.

Know thyself....

3 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

maybe the wanting to know what it is is just another thing (seeking) that’s keeping us trapped in concepts 

because probably it’s unknowable what god is

This post is just for discussion purposes. Nothing in it suggests seeking; only a curiosity for others' explanation.

Know thyself....

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Thank you I like that.

"3 hours ago, What Am I said:

I like this AI-generated response regarding Hinduism's definition of God (Brahman). It uses words to label both what it is and also to describe the characteristics of the mystical experience itself. The latter could be considered more important. I think a good takeaway is that it's the true ultimate state of reality, and it's unknowable by anything less than the full direct experience, whether that's within the unified state of God as God, or as God filtered into the material realm.

In Hinduism, Brahman is the ultimate, all-encompassing reality that is the unchanging, all-pervading, and eternal essence of the universe. It is often described as the ultimate truth, the absolute, and the unmanifest. Brahman is considered to be beyond human comprehension and is often referred to as the "unthinkable" or "unspeakable."

Brahman is often described as having several key characteristics, including:

Sat (existence): Brahman is considered to be the ultimate reality that exists beyond the cycle of birth and death.

Chit (consciousness): Brahman is considered to be the ultimate consciousness that pervades all of existence.

Ananda (bliss): Brahman is considered to be the ultimate source of happiness and bliss."

Yes Exactly, Sat Chit Ananda...

No other Culture has Explored Reality and Spirit Like India has, other have certain aspects of it, but India has it all, every question has been asked there and answered, Mark Twain said India was the most interesting Country on the planet!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

66cd9bb47aa38.image.jpg?resize=375,500

All sorts of gods….for instance: Rock gods 🤘

Edited by Bruins8000

Posted (edited)

something as alien to the mind as the absence of limits, which could be translated as the absence of everything, makes being inevitable. Being=absence of limits, they are synonyms, and being is you. The fact of being and the fact of the absence of limits, aka infinity, make stability in form impossible, but stability in being possible and inevitable. Being is always the same: totality. The form is always changing, it flows on itself infinitely. God is the intelligence that organizes that infinite flow in an absolutely perfect way, it is a facet of being. You are the being in it's totality, but as form a creation of the intelligence. I'd say that the intelligence is like an AI, something inevitable and automatic 

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

God is the intelligence that organizes that infinite flow in an absolutely perfect way, it is a facet of being.

👍

Know thyself....

8 minutes ago, Bruins8000 said:

66cd9bb47aa38.image.jpg?resize=375,500

All sorts of gods….for instance: Rock gods 🤘

So was Michael Jackson. He used to be able to make teenage girls scream and panties magically appear on stage; not to mention making bodies faint at his concerts.

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

So was Michael Jackson. He used to be able to make teenage girls scream and panties magically appear on stage; not to mention making bodies faint at his concerts.

Unfortunate for the ladies that he had no interest 😆

The Tao that can be told of is not the eternal Tao

Just now, Lyubov said:

The Tao that can be told of is not the eternal Tao

True

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You have been gone for about 6mths, idk maybe even longer and my mind ran on you yesterday briefly. Nothing special but you were there; and here you are. You just popped in and out out the blue. Didn't question it, didn't think about it. This happens quite often. Maybe it's God imagination coming to light. It's quite fascinating to me at the point, when this happens. Good to see ya.

I have to ruminate on your response for a bit.

Ah, yes very well done. I see you are willing to demonstrate some of your native abilities. That shows that you are capable of knowing that you know what you are. Great that you can do so. I thought of you as well yesterday. Now if you can apply the same thing with the viewpoint of. I KNOW or NO PROBLEM without thinking about it or questioning it at your command.

After all, you know outside of time and space we are together. Inseparable… so much so that we are identical just with a different point to view with. Every once so often we are bound to converge on this place we call earth or elsewhere in the galaxy and beyond! The party is in hell after all! LOL

All you need to know about what I said is You, Princess Arabia the entity, would rather die and suffer the torture of 1,000 cuts than to admit that you are source and cause over your existence, and yet the part of you that is God knows that you are perfect and everything that isn’t perfect is not you. But you rather believe that you are not perfect. That is the Matrix Continuum. This false belief that you are not perfect is the source of your fears, doubts, uncertainties and unwillingness to be the Goddess you actually are!

So, what if you do something wrong? You had false data at the time. That doesn’t define you. That was the past. The past doesn’t exist. The past is not perfect. So, it isn’t you. Hell even right now is in the past. Look at it like this. You decide to get a bottle of kombucha from your fridge. You take certain actions to make that urge possible. That is distance, space and time. That isn’t you. You are the one that made the decision, that moved your body and grabbed that drink.  You the creator of ideas and the executor of those ideas or not.

Furthermore, the more your viewpoint that everything is perfect and that you are source and cause over your creation, the more you realize.” Hey! I am perfect, I am love… wait a second, I am not just those things… I am the one that puts those things into my existence and experience.”  Then put those things out of control in your life into some control… either by controlling them or no longer considering them unwanted effect…

**Sigh** I am getting too complex again. The utter simplicity is You know you are God and if there is any confusion or misunderstanding about that, there is something in your life you are avoiding or withdrawing from.

We find what we are looking for, right or wrong…. You are that. Freedom is being able to assume any viewpoint. Limitation is not being able to assume any viewpoint.

Definition of God: The source of awareness, thought and activity that puts(creates) something out of nothing.

That is what god is… anything else is just considerations (thoughts, ideas, opinions, illusions) of what god is based on a limited viewpoint. An imperfect reality. Even that definition is imperfect, however it is about as close as you can get without “Knowing the Knowingness”

LOVE

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

The only way to know god is to be god. Thats why I havent contemplated that much lately, I focus more on raising consciousness, vibration, compassion, understanding and health within all beings.

I find that the best way to know god is to be joyful, peaceful and grounded which comes from a deep sense of balance within.

I know god best when I dont give fuck about anything. I dont give a fuck about knowing, being the best version of myself, being healthy and what I or anyone does.

Im just so joyful for the sake of experience

@AjaxMuch love to you also, my friend. Hope all is well with you and thank you for your reply. Life is amazing even throughout all it's challenges. Thank you for the encouraging words and it's obvious to me that it's all unity and that there's no separation. Peace.

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia knowledge is the biggest illusion.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

g.ranter o.f d.reams

what more could i want

44 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

g.ranter o.f d.reams

what more could i want

Oh I like this, and you made another post the other day that was so good 

“suffering is aligning with lies” something along those lines you said.