Princess Arabia

What Is God

54 posts in this topic

I started this thread because I think we have different ideas/notions/perspectives (whatever the ideal word is) about what God actually is. I know Leo has videos on this, but I would like to hear what you are all saying about this personally and to see the different views on this topic. I recently had a conversation with someone on this very issue and I'm trying to come to grips as to whether my view on what God is, is somewhat skewed and if I'm not understanding this at the utmost level. 

My explanation is, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that God is the life flow that permeates every living and sentient being in existence. It is conscious and aware and it takes on and becomes everything. It is the aliveness that is ever present and is in everything and everyone that exist NOW. Non sentient things, as in a car or a refrigerator, are conscious but only when it's being observed by consciousness which is a fractal of God and is seen through by the light of awareness that is being projected unto it. 

God limited itself to be able to explore itself and what comes with that limitation is God's ability to get lost in it's limitations. It forgets itself (but not at will) because that is a feature of limitation and form. A by-product, so-to-speak. It becomes less aware of itself; and because of this, it loses itself and therefore acts in ways not aligned with it's true nature. The life flow that permeates every sentient being (God) gets distorted and tainted and now it gets lost and acts in ways not aligned with it's true nature. It's energetic and this energy can be manipulated in many different ways and the result is dependent on the state of consciousness God is in in it's limited form. The illusion of separation is also a by-product of this energetic flow that has gotten conditioned and programmed and it's also God getting lost in the illusion. 

There's more in my view, but I'll leave it at that and see what you all have to say in this regard. God is everything but not everything is God Realized and what comes with that is ignorance and misunderstanding, of which I'm probably guilty of in this post.

Know thyself....

Lionel Messi is a God. 

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:
  1. Somehow, there's disagreement about God and a certain someone made me question my own take
  2. God is the living force innate to all sentient life, ChatGPT is only conscious through our projections.
  3. God plays with limitations but ignorance distorts God away from Wholesomeness, as a byproduct.
  4. God manipulates form in multi-POV hollarchic metamorphosis and not everything is God Realized.
  5. The thumb(=something) is a finger(=God) but not every finger(=God) is a thumb(=something).
  1. Yeah, right? What a devil to make you question the all-loving God, we should give that member a good smacking 😁
  2. Does God assemble itself into every experience, or does it outsource that part by fragmenting?
  3. Do you really believe there is such a thing as a byproduct for an all-knowing God?
  4. That's true, on Earth, we develop through Spiral Dynamics stages, gaining ever more awareness of the whole.
  5. That's a nice metaphor! But which part of the holarchy is your God, living, or non-living, is it even on the holarchy?
Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

26 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Lionel Messi is a God. 

Salvijus is a God of Mischief.

7 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:
  1. Yeah, right? What a devil to make you question the all-loving God, we should give that member a good smacking 😁
  2. Does God assemble itself into every experience, or does it outsource that part by fragmenting?
  3. Do you really believe there is such a thing as a byproduct for an all-knowing God?
  4. That's true, on Earth, we develop through Spiral Dynamics stages, gaining ever more awareness of the whole.
  5. That's a nice metaphor! But which part of the holarchy is your God, living, or non-living, is it even on the holarchy?

Idk, I know nothing anymore. Imma be like James 123  now. I don't know anything; and we all coming from nothing and will go back to nothing. 

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Idk, I know nothing anymore. Imma be like James 123  now. I don't know anything; and we all coming from nothing and will go back to nothing. 

That's why DMT Entities always tell confused human hippies the condensed version of "You are Love"

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Posted (edited)

"You are loved and you are love and you will never die!
And spirit is within you, and the spirit was the world.
And the world will be saved. And we will all awaken.
And live, we will live and love" — Keryo Koffa, May 2024

0:00 - 2:00 - Impersonal God Materializing itself through Humans
2:00 - 3:20 - God personifies itself thru creation and exploration
3:20 - 3:48 - God realizes love through unifying into wholeness
3:48 - 4:38 - God existing as and in all forms across Infinity

Edited by Keryo Koffa

you are god

but god is just a word with too much baggage and beliefs associated with it basically 

12 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

you are god

but god is just a word with too much baggage and beliefs associated with it basically 

Yes, but we still need to use language. The purpose of the thread is to define that word.

Know thyself....

19 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, but we still need to use language. The purpose of the thread is to define that word.

maybe the wanting to know what it is is just another thing (seeking) that’s keeping us trapped in concepts 

because probably it’s unknowable what god is

I like this AI-generated response regarding Hinduism's definition of God (Brahman). It uses words to label both what it is and also to describe the characteristics of the mystical experience itself. The latter could be considered more important. I think a good takeaway is that it's the true ultimate state of reality, and it's unknowable by anything less than the full direct experience, whether that's within the unified state of God as God, or as God filtered into the material realm.

In Hinduism, Brahman is the ultimate, all-encompassing reality that is the unchanging, all-pervading, and eternal essence of the universe. It is often described as the ultimate truth, the absolute, and the unmanifest. Brahman is considered to be beyond human comprehension and is often referred to as the "unthinkable" or "unspeakable."

Brahman is often described as having several key characteristics, including:

Sat (existence): Brahman is considered to be the ultimate reality that exists beyond the cycle of birth and death.

Chit (consciousness): Brahman is considered to be the ultimate consciousness that pervades all of existence.

Ananda (bliss): Brahman is considered to be the ultimate source of happiness and bliss.

Life

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

The Gnostic definition of God is quite interesting as well. From how they view our curious existence here on earth, you could almost consider them the original conspiracy theorists lol. The beings they're describing could have a relation to the UFO phenomenon we're seeing today. Makes you think.

In Gnosticism, the concept of God is complex and multifaceted. Gnostics often reject the idea of a single, all-powerful, and all-knowing God, instead proposing a more nuanced and abstract understanding of the divine.

Gnostics typically believe in a supreme, unknowable, and unnamable divine source, often referred to as the "Monad" or the "Pleroma." This ultimate reality is considered to be beyond human comprehension and is often described as a unified, eternal, and infinite expanse of light, consciousness, or spirit.

The Pleroma is thought to be the source of all existence, but it is not directly involved in the creation of the material world. Instead, the material world is seen as a flawed and illusory realm created by a lesser deity or a group of lesser deities, often referred to as the "Demiurge" or "Archons."

The Demiurge is typically depicted as a false or inferior god, who created the material world as a prison or a realm of ignorance, separating humanity from the true, spiritual realm of the Pleroma. This false god is often associated with the God of the Old Testament, who is seen as a flawed and wrathful deity.

Gnostics believe that the true nature of the divine is hidden from humanity, and that the material world is a realm of darkness and ignorance. They seek to attain gnosis, or spiritual knowledge, which allows them to transcend the material world and reunite with the Pleroma.

I think there's too much debate on what god is. Words are used to explain something that goes beyond our comprehension. But I can try to explain what god is to me: god is existance.

God is sitting at a screen, wondering, What is God?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

"Stage Coral Entry Insight: What is God? Who cares?! I can manipulate time and space, morph objects, and fly!"

A warning point and one-day posting ban just for this joke? oki-doki, if your goal was to confuse me, you won

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Posted (edited)

What is nothing? It means Not-things. In other words, not a thing.

For something to be a thing it is composed of 2. Two is the smallest thing that can exist in the universe.

Therefore..anything that is a thing is not a thing but something that you put there to make a thing. That is the essence of nothingness.

Existence is a thing. Therefore, it is not you. It is something that you put there. For anything to continue, to change it must be a thing. Motion is a thing, change is a thing, energy is a thing. Experience is a thing. Thought is a thing. Those “things” are not you. You put it there. It is simply an idea. Ideas don’t exist until you put it in existence using matter, energy, space and time for the purpose of creating an experience.  

Essentially, Existence is a game(thing). You vrs You(note: you vrs you is a thing). Experience is the result (also a thing).

With this data in mind, you can realize god is the Creator of ideas. And the creator of things. And the Creator of problems. A problem is simply a contest. One idea vrs a counter idea.

Shakespear’s Hamlet once pondered… is suicide better than an unfortunate life? “To be, or not to be. That is the question.” [Hamlet Act 3, Scene 1]

Well, he was on to something. However, I would like to change that for a second. After all questions and decisions are simply two parts of a problem. If you know the solution, you don’t have a problem after all.

To be or not to be. That is the decision. It is choice we make with every action, thought and activity that we face or encounter. Are we going to be the cause, creator and master of our existence and experience or the effect of it?

Every action has an opposite and equal reaction. Existence is simply a disagreement whither to be or not to be.

Every play the game as a child where one kid would say.. yes. Yes. Yes. And the other says. No. No. No?

You split one half of your existence of an idea to say yes I AM GOD the other half says NO I AM NOT. Your job as a life entity is to decide whether I am or I am not. To the extent that you know you are god without exception… you will know god. To the extent that you don’t know that you are god… there are areas in your life where you have given into the argument that you are not god. You have parts in this “thing” you call existence that are dead. 

To be is to live. To not be is to die.

Here is an exercise:

1.       Spot a problem that you have.

2.       Write down something about that problem you can easily face without avoiding or flinching(to be).[what can I confront?]

3.       Write something down that you would prefer NOT to easily face without avoiding or flinching(not to be).[What do I prefer not to confront?]

4.       Repeat the first 3 steps until you have a realization.

(I suggest you start with an easy, nonthreatening problem; a minor problem… but you can easily do the process with a “larger problem” if you are brave.)

You will find that although you know that you are god to some extent and god does exist. There are many ideas and opinions and decisions that you hold on to that make you believe you are not god because there are things in your human life that you prefer NOT to BE,DO and HAVE.  After all God in their native state have no limitations… right?

The simple reason any person can not easily define god and know God is because they are holding on to some idea that they are not god. They refuse(are unwilling) to admit they are god that they are source, creation, cause and knowingness.

After all, we know that god knows all and sees all… but what if god refuses to look? Then God simply is pretending that he isn’t god because he refuses to look and create blinders and barriers to the knowledge he is god.

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I started this thread because I think we have different ideas/notions/perspectives (whatever the ideal word is) about what God actually is. I know Leo has videos on this, but I would like to hear what you are all saying about this personally and to see the different views on this topic. I recently had a conversation with someone on this very issue and I'm trying to come to grips as to whether my view on what God is, is somewhat skewed and if I'm not understanding this at the utmost level. 

My explanation is, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that God is the life flow that permeates every living and sentient being in existence. It is conscious and aware and it takes on and becomes everything. It is the aliveness that is ever present and is in everything and everyone that exist NOW. Non sentient things, as in a car or a refrigerator, are conscious but only when it's being observed by consciousness which is a fractal of God and is seen through by the light of awareness that is being projected unto it. 

God limited itself to be able to explore itself and what comes with that limitation is God's ability to get lost in it's limitations. It forgets itself (but not at will) because that is a feature of limitation and form. A by-product, so-to-speak. It becomes less aware of itself; and because of this, it loses itself and therefore acts in ways not aligned with it's true nature. The life flow that permeates every sentient being (God) gets distorted and tainted and now it gets lost and acts in ways not aligned with it's true nature. It's energetic and this energy can be manipulated in many different ways and the result is dependent on the state of consciousness God is in in it's limited form. The illusion of separation is also a by-product of this energetic flow that has gotten conditioned and programmed and it's also God getting lost in the illusion. 

There's more in my view, but I'll leave it at that and see what you all have to say in this regard. God is everything but not everything is God Realized and what comes with that is ignorance and misunderstanding, of which I'm probably guilty of in this post.

Sounds about right, I would add that God or Shiva (That which is Not) are different in some ways, God is the Creator, or Brahma in Hinduism, but what was there before Creation? Shiva was there, not the Hindu God or Adiyogi, but the lets say "Force" behind creation, an Intelligence so grand and sophisticated, that from that big bang so long ago, we have what we have today, all done in less than a second, its evolution and it will continue to evolve.

Especially True is Your Last Sentence, Shiva is everywhere, in every aspect of Creation, but that doesn't mean You are Shiva or God, it means You have to find it, its hidden on purpose, as You say for God to Realize itself!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

God's nature or what He is is not explainable so let it just be a mystery because He is never going to be explainable

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality