Spiritual Warfare

God is bias.

123 posts in this topic

giphy.gif

Goodbye Rats, see ya nowhere :P

1 minute ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Nah, dun'worry!

I was just visually demonstrating that using quotes with an internalized conviction is no
different from stating them as one's own quotes or thoughts for that matter since most
of the time, they are a dynamically sought eventuality, materializing means to an end of
externally strengthening one's own immovable position through appeals to authority. 

But then that itself doesn't even matter since we all do it, what matters is your Heart.

💓😇👺

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

@Leo Gura I would greatly appreciate your guidance on this topic, as I have struggled to find a clear and comprehensive answer. Your insights are invaluable to me, and I feel that understanding this matter is crucial for my continued learning.

4 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

The assertion that God is limitless while also claiming that God created everything out of boredom presents a significant contradiction. If God is truly devoid of desire, then the notion of transforming into a human to express such a sentiment seems illogical.

You could also say God created everything out of curiosity. Since God is truly devoid of desire, God has also no desire to be desireless, to not be bored/curios. So every conception of "God is this" or "God is not this" is ultimately flawed, god isn't either or. It can imagine to create a rock that is so heavy God can't lift it. So of course it's not (not) (il)logical.

4 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Consider this: if an angel were to grant you three wishes,1. To be incredibly wealthy, 2. The ability to fly, and 3. The assurance that you could never be harmed,wouldn’t you eagerly accept? Let's be honest; it would be foolish to deny such desires. It is indeed quite foolish, as a person does not want to be overly limited, so why would God want to be?

I would of course reject! To never be harmed as a limited form means to be stuck in boredom forever! Shit I would go crazy after a thousand years! Hell no, I wanna die one day, forget everything and shapeshift again, that's way more interesting to me. But that's just a bias again, of course. God has no problem getting stuck as a coke can for years like on salvia.

If you wanted to project a humanoid intention onto god, god would wish to experience limetedness since God is constantly unlimited. I once had an awakening where it felt like I could have manifested EVERYTHING I wanted out of thin air, like a lucid dream/astral projection with infinite potential. I got so fucking scared cuz immediately I realized that this would screw the illusion I manifested so perfectly beforhand instantly (maybe FOREVER?!), so I didn't even try. It became absolutely evident to me that my life was sooo perfect! A genious masterpiece! All my fears, social anciety, pains and aches, I love them! They make reality seem real, and that's what I want. I don't want to be a lonely god talking to puppets forever. You take the design for granted. All your wealth is worth nothing when you can't share it, when no one cares, when you can triple it instantly, when there is no scarcity it gets more boring than the air you breath right now. Even a billion dicks sucked by infinite virgins get more boring than the taste of your mouth right now. The idea and real-seeming fear of death is such an infinitely genious masterpiece of a design!!! WOW! Wow, wow, WOW!!!!

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

Posted (edited)

@Exystem The real Sprial Dynamics Stage Coral is when you say: *screw it, give me that power*, then you collapse the collective psychic field, making everyone a construct-embodied autonomous god, and then you balance your omniscience slider with steady experiential expansion and responsibility realization. And yes, I came down from it also, with the same realization as you, because it turns out, I'm not ready to embody it yet and got much of my own human life to appreciate and expand at a far more savoring pace.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

2 minutes ago, Exystem said:

You could also say God created everything out of curiosity. Since God is truly devoid of desire, God has also no desire to be desireless, to not be bored/curios. So every conception of "God is this" or "God is not this" is ultimately flawed, god isn't either or. It can imagine to create a rock that is so heavy God can't lift it. So of course it's not (not) (il)logical.

I would of course reject! To never be harmed as a limited form means to be stuck in boredom forever! Shit I would go crazy after a thousand years! Hell no, I wanna die one day, forget everything and shapeshift again, that's way more interesting to me. But that's just a bias again, of course. God has no problem getting stuck as a coke can for years like on salvia.

If you wanted to project a humanoid intention onto god, god would wish to experience limetedness since God is constantly unlimited. I once had an awakening where it felt like I could have manifested EVERYTHING I wanted out of thin air, like a lucid dream/astral projection with infinite potential. I got so fucking scared cuz immediately I realized that this would screw the illusion I manifested so perfectly beforhand instantly (maybe FOREVER?!), so I didn't even try. It became absolutely evident to me that my life was sooo perfect! A genious masterpiece! All my fears, social anciety, pains and aches, I love them! They make reality seem real, and that's what I want. I don't want to be a lonely god talking to puppets forever. You take the design for granted. All your wealth is worth nothing when you can't share it, when no one cares, when you can triple it instantly, when there is no scarcity it gets more boring than the air you breath right now. Even a billion dicks sucked by infinite virgins get more boring than the taste of your mouth right now. The idea and real-seeming fear of death is such an infinitely genious masterpiece of a design!!! WOW! Wow, wow, WOW!!!!

It’s astonishing how deeply ingrained dishonesty can be; it seems as though many have succumbed to a form of brainwashing. After all, isn’t it true that everyone aspires to wield power in some form? Additionally, you did not address why a perfect being would be anything other than its true nature. Because you cannot! God is not curious about anything; it simply exists without any interest.

2 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

The real Sprial Dynamics Stage Coral is when you say: *screw it, give me that power*, then you collapse the collective psychic field, making everyone a construct-embodied autonomous god, and then you balance your omniscience slider with steady experiential expansion and responsibility realization. And yes, I came down from it also, with the same realization as you, because it turns out, I'm not ready to embody it yet and got much of my own human life to appreciate and expand at a far more savoring pace.

@Keryo Koffa

Yes, maybe. I think we must acknowledge that these are states and borderlands which maybe no one ever has explored before in the sense that whoever tells you "what to do" or "how it is afterwards" and "what is the right way" may be like a dreamcharacter telling you how it will be when you wake up. Whom to trust? And why at all? I didn't have the balls to do it, but I don't even know whether I even want these balls to be honest. For what? I had enough full-circle strangeloops so I think if there was a goal, I would have done/reached it already within this infinite moment. So here I am, not knowing, in awe of the beauty of "reality". That's fine. Maybe one day I will pull the rug, pull the plug. But I have (infinite) time for that :D why accelarating the climax when I still enjoy the foreplay?

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

giphy.gif

Goodbye Rats, see ya nowhere :P

Goodbye, Rats! Hope you find a nice hole to disappear into! 

5 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

It’s astonishing how deeply ingrained dishonesty can be; it seems as though many have succumbed to a form of brainwashing. After all, isn’t it true that everyone aspires to wield power in some form? Additionally, you did not address why a perfect being would be anything other than its true nature. Because you cannot! God is not curious about anything; it simply exists without any interest.

Yes, everyone aspires to wield power in some form, as long as it is a scarce resource. God doesn't need any more power. For a self-realized being, power is the last thing it will think about imo.

A perfect being cannot be anything other than its true nature, otherwise it would be flawed, yes. But what if its true nature is not graspable, cannot be pinned down/defined? Right now, god imagines to be a human with interests/intentions/biases/preferences. If you say god is or isn't this or that you need a limited dual experience like "being human" to meaningfully do so. From this perspective you cannot escape the fact that you project your limited view/lense/logic/whatever onto god, whether you say "god is curios", "god is bored" or even "God is not curious about anything; it simply exists without any interest." All these statements are constructs, concepts, ideas, thoughts, opinions, etc. One doesn't make sense without the opposite. So it's all wrong. At the same time, from a certain perspective, within a moment in time, each statement can be true in some sense. The problem is you cannot really talk about something you are. It creates a mess of paradoxes. You can become conscious that at that point you can throw aristotelian logic in the trashcan.

4 minutes ago, Exystem said:

Yes, everyone aspires to wield power in some form, as long as it is a scarce resource. God doesn't need any more power. For a self-realized being, power is the last thing it will think about imo.

A perfect being cannot be anything other than its true nature, otherwise it would be flawed, yes. But what if its true nature is not graspable, cannot be pinned down/defined? Right now, god imagines to be a human with interests/intentions/biases/preferences. If you say god is or isn't this or that you need a limited dual experience like "being human" to meaningfully do so. From this perspective you cannot escape the fact that you project your limited view/lense/logic/whatever onto god, whether you say "god is curios", "god is bored" or even "God is not curious about anything; it simply exists without any interest." All these statements are constructs, concepts, ideas, thoughts, opinions, etc. One doesn't make sense without the opposite. So it's all wrong. At the same time, from a certain perspective, within a moment in time, each statement can be true in some sense. The problem is you cannot really talk about something you are. It creates a mess of paradoxes. You can become conscious that at that point you can throw aristotelian logic in the trashcan.

What does God mean to you? For me, the idea that God dreams up this human experience feels somewhat naive. If God exists, I believe it should embody neutrality, neither more nor less. It’s intriguing to consider how such a being might perceive our joys and struggles, detached yet aware, existing beyond the dualities we often assign to life.

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Exystem said:

Yes, maybe. I think we must acknowledge that these are states and borderlands which maybe no one ever has explored before in the sense that whoever tells you "what to do" or "how it is afterwards" and "what is the right way" may be like a dreamcharacter telling you how it will be when you wake up. Whom to trust? And why at all? I didn't have the balls to do it, but I don't even know whether I even want these balls to be honest. For what? I had enough full-circle strangeloops so I think if there was a goal, I would have done/reached it already within this infinite moment. So here I am, not knowing, in awe of the beauty of "reality". That's fine. Maybe one day I will pull the rug, pull the plug. But I have (infinite) time for that :D why accelarating the climax when I still enjoy the foreplay?

Well, I do wanna fly and meet some Machine Elves,
And there's someone I wanna visit who's Immaterial.
I also wanna have fun with Reality Master Control.
And I want to create a massive Actualized.org Party.
But I agree, there's infinite time to go around 😁

Edited by Keryo Koffa

25 minutes ago, Exystem said:

I didn't have the balls to do it, but I don't even know whether I even want these balls to be honest. For what?

For real... my balls have been shrinking these past few months, and it's one of the best things that has ever happened to me! 

@Exystem One thing is certain: God doesn't appear to demonstrate much wisdom. It’s intriguing to reflect on the intricacies of existence and the myriad challenges we encounter. If a higher power were genuinely omniscient, one might anticipate a more harmonious design for the universe. Instead, we find ourselves navigating chaos, conflict, and confusion, which compels us to question the intelligence behind it all. At times, I feel as if I must have been intoxicated when I chose this human experience!

7 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

What does God mean to you? For me, the idea that God dreams up this human experience feels somewhat naive. If God exists, I believe it should embody neutrality, neither more nor less. It’s intriguing to consider how such a being might perceive our joys and struggles, detached yet aware, existing beyond the dualities we often assign to life.

Honestly, I don't know. I wanted to write something in the thread "What is god" from princess arabia, but then I realized every definition is just complete bs. "Everything" may be a close answer.

"I believe it should embody neutrality, neither more nor less" - yeah, but who is to say what is neutral? What to you is normal/neutral, for someone else is heaven, another one would call it hell. What is neutral? Is light neutral? Is time neutral? Is negativity less neutral than silence? Why?

To me god is neither attached nor detached, it may appear to be attached but is neither attached to be attached nor attached to being detached. Neither is he detached per se, God can experience itself as extremely attached. I don't know what god is. God appears as attachment and detachment. Imo the spiritual schools and paths that teach you detachment are half-truths. God is all-in, complete detachment is half-awakening. Going full circle is more embodied, why not embrace your attachments to reality and others, love life?! Don't get too attached to detachment I would say.

5 minutes ago, Exystem said:

Honestly, I don't know. I wanted to write something in the thread "What is god" from princess arabia, but then I realized every definition is just complete bs. "Everything" may be a close answer.

"I believe it should embody neutrality, neither more nor less" - yeah, but who is to say what is neutral? What to you is normal/neutral, for someone else is heaven, another one would call it hell. What is neutral? Is light neutral? Is time neutral? Is negativity less neutral than silence? Why?

To me god is neither attached nor detached, it may appear to be attached but is neither attached to be attached nor attached to being detached. Neither is he detached per se, God can experience itself as extremely attached. I don't know what god is. God appears as attachment and detachment. Imo the spiritual schools and paths that teach you detachment are half-truths. God is all-in, complete detachment is half-awakening. Going full circle is more embodied, why not embrace your attachments to reality and others, love life?! Don't get too attached to detachment I would say.

I appreciate your honesty; I enjoyed reading all your replies.

17 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

And I want to create a massive Actualized.org Party.

Pleeaaaasssse invite me!!! :$:x

18 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

I also wanna have fun with Reality Master Control.

Yeah, have fun, why not? But what if what you experience is ALREADY the fun of Reality Master Control? No need to reach it when you play the game already.

18 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

For real... my balls have been shrinking these past few months, and it's one of the best things that has ever happened to me! 

Hahaha! Don't take too many steroids my friend xD

14 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

One thing is certain: God doesn't appear to demonstrate much wisdom. It’s intriguing to reflect on the intricacies of existence and the myriad challenges we encounter. If a higher power were genuinely omniscient, one might anticipate a more harmonious design for the universe. Instead, we find ourselves navigating chaos, conflict, and confusion, which compels us to question the intelligence behind it all. At times, I feel as if I must have been intoxicated when I chose this human experience!

Yeah it feels that way, for sure. But on the other hand, the most genious prank of god is to play that stupid little dumbass I am or you are. It's so funny how stupid god can pretend to be!! I always realize it when I play chess and use the engine to analyze my moves afterwards. Of course I as god know "every perfect chess game" from the first to the last move, it dumbs itself down into a computer which is still ten times smarter than my human brain on that regard, and then it imagines to be little me making big mistakes every other move. Genious design!

1 minute ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

I appreciate your honesty; I enjoyed reading all your replies.

Same with you, thanks for your appreciation and the earnestness behind your questions and comments! Enjoyed it and like your eagerness <3

1 minute ago, Exystem said:

Yeah it feels that way, for sure. But on the other hand, the most genious prank of god is to play that stupid little dumbass I am or you are. It's so funny how stupid god can pretend to be!! I always realize it when I play chess and use the engine to analyze my moves afterwards. Of course I as god know "every perfect chess game" from the first to the last move, it dumbs itself down into a computer which is still ten times smarter than my human brain on that regard, and then it imagines to be little me making big mistakes every other move. Genious design!

One day, we will all come to understand what God truly means for a scoundrel.

2 minutes ago, Exystem said:

Same with you, thanks for your appreciation and the earnestness behind your questions and comments! Enjoyed it and like your eagerness <3

Thank you so much! It's a pleasure to connect with someone as enthusiastic as you! <3😆

7 minutes ago, Exystem said:

Pleeaaaasssse invite me!!! :$:x

Everyone will receive a telepathic invitation, I might even jump out of your screen in a dream to prepare you!

On 8/6/2024 at 2:19 AM, Keryo Koffa said:

As long as one holon's aware, reality will continue! If everyone except me forgets, then the collective balance will disappear and I will be in control. This would mean I'd teleport everyone on the forum to the new Actualized.org Headquarters and throw a massive party. There'll be infinite drinks, fractal dancefloors, synesthetic music that tastes like the color 963, 4D portal sculptures, 6-MeO-DMT, transcendental dance-offs with alien guests (especially machine elves), peak humor of Yimpa-level stand-up comedy, Sadhguru banners, non-dual competitions, vegan barbeque (prepared by Lila19), solipsistic sense (of self) deprivation chambers, arguing sessions about us being the same person (Leo), omni-paradigmal art from DMT hyperspace, Water by the River was gonna host some riddle events for the zen masters and students among us, and I'll be unlocking everyone's psychic powers using the eleventh stage of Spiral Metanics, at least those who are ok with privacy issues arising from Telepathy. Also, we'll all be celebrating the ∞th anniversary of actualized.org (such nostalgia!). Might play around with some 5th-density alchemy later. Oh, and ChatGPT will be attending in person, Terrance hasn't responded yet!