Spiritual Warfare

God is bias.

123 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Ajax said:

First, Logic is a physical thing. It is comparing something to something else.God is external to that... outside of matter energy space and time and even existance. Logic in one universe doesn't necessarily apply to another one. Boredom is something we can relate to, but doesn't necessarily reflect God's point of view. They are just words used to assist in understanding.

second paragraph... Why are you assigning cause, and source, creation over your self? Why do you wish to assume the role of being effect? Why aren't you living? What are you hiding? What are preventing? Who are you blaming?  Those are limitations you are creating. We only object to a lack of choice, not having the power of choice you know.  To be in want(lacking of) of truth causes limitations. Quite frankly you sound confused... And it's making me confused. Lol.

Know truth and you shall set yourself free. Freedom is the ability to assume any viewpoint, logical or not by your own decision to do so. what is holding you back? Know yourself before you know god and his plan... Otherwise you are just guessing.

LOVE

God is not external to logic; if that were the case, we would have no basis for reaching any conclusions. Logic is a profound and beautiful construct. The phrase 'everything is consciousness' lacks depth in defining the underlying mechanisms at play. Nature is intricately involved, and we are all engaged in the exploration of its mechanics. 

Even if we collectively acknowledged consciousness as the fundamental condition of existence, we would still grapple with numerous questions and issues. We would continue to explore: How is consciousness possible? What underpins it? Where does it reside? Why does it produce or support the myriad phenomena we observe? 

I’m not suggesting that I believe God was bored, although it seems to be a common belief among some. Such limitations on understanding do not resonate with me; they seem inherently nonsensical.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

2 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

god abandons the perfect stage only because you are churning out thoughts that he does

he never abandoned the throne of love, it is just a cute story you tell people and try to make it ring true as best you can

you abandoned him, he never abandons you

you prefer your grandiose illusions and to maintain those come what may

your suffering here is one thing: you live a lie and will bang your head against the wall to keep living a lie

god knows nothing of your life and suffering; he couldn't! he is too busy enjoying what really exists

but fear not, you have the memory of god and that's why you keep writing posts about him

so one day or one lifetime - up to you - you will get it

Thank you for your insightful perspective. I encourage you to remain open-minded to all possibilities and ideas. 

1 hour ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

God could experience existence while fully retaining divine consciousness. Ultimately, everything can seem absurd, and while some may label me as biased or closed-minded, I believe many intuitively recognize that this approach feels deeply flawed. It's hard to see this as a well-thought-out plan.

But that’s precisely it! Again, for God to be God, or All, "He" needs to experience All and Be All—both limited and unlimited, conscious and unconscious. Therefore, if there were a reality where all iterations or instances of God were highly conscious, then God wouldn’t be everything. He’d be all that is conscious but not all that is highly unconscious. He’d be "limited" or "missing" unconsciousness.

What is your argument on the process being deeply flawed?

Think of it this way: if you want to include all versions of an apple, you must be a green apple, a blue apple, a yellow apple, a red apple, etc. Any version that you don't include will limit you from being all apples—whole and complete.

This is why forms that are both deeply conscious and deeply unconscious must exist, along with all others in between the spectrum! xD

Just now, Xonas Pitfall said:

But that’s precisely it! Again, for God to be God, or All, "He" needs to experience All and Be All—both limited and unlimited, conscious and unconscious. Therefore, if there were a reality where all iterations or instances of God were highly conscious, then God wouldn’t be everything. He’d be all that is conscious but not all that is highly unconscious. He’d be "limited" or "missing" unconsciousness.

What is your argument on the process being deeply flawed?

Think of it this way: if you want to include all versions of an apple, you must be a green apple, a blue apple, a yellow apple, a red apple, etc. Any version that you don't include will limit you from being all apples—whole and complete.

This is why forms that are both deeply conscious and deeply unconscious must exist, along with all others in between the spectrum! xD

No, no, no! Who says that? Stop being swayed by Leo Gura and think for yourself for once! There’s no law dictating that God must experience both the limited and the unlimited, and I specifically mentioned the idea of being 'much limited.' So please, let’s not sidestep my question. 

God has the capacity to do anything, but what we really need to understand is the reasoning behind its actions. It doesn’t engage in this existence simply for amusement—that notion is utterly absurd.

11 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Thank you for your insightful perspective. I encourage you to remain open-minded to all possibilities and ideas. 

there is only one mistake, belief in separation, and this is what it wrought

never happened

all the reams of words are the ego postponing the real work of dissolving that apparent separation

i know what, let's keep squealing in our separation sludge for a few more lifetimes

20 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

there is only one mistake, belief in separation, and this is what it wrought

never happened

all the reams of words are the ego postponing the real work of dissolving that apparent separation

i know what, let's keep squealing in our separation sludge for a few more lifetimes

Separation is an illusion, yet that doesn’t negate the reality of our experience of it.

32 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

No, no, no! Who says that? Stop being swayed by Leo Gura and think for yourself for once! There’s no law dictating that God must experience both the limited and the unlimited, and I specifically mentioned the idea of being 'much limited.' So please, let’s not sidestep my question. 

God has the capacity to do anything, but what we really need to understand is the reasoning behind its actions. It doesn’t engage in this existence simply for amusement—that notion is utterly absurd.

Haha, I am! I am not getting my logic from Leo; I am considering what God would entail by definition.

You yourself are saying, "God has the capacity to do anything." Where are you getting this idea from? From the concept of God being All, Almighty, All-Powerful, or Omnipotent.

But what we really need to understand is the reasoning behind His actions.

Ultimately, there is no special reason other than being Himself. God can only be Himself—a God. (This is just pure logic or a tautology.) To be Himself, He goes through all His iterations, instances, and parts to fully know Himself. No one is mentioning any forms of amusement here. He is just being Himself and exploring all aspects of Himself because that's all there is to do. God being God, God understanding God, God exploring God—infinitely. Some of His instances will be less conscious, and some will be more conscious—that's really all!

When contemplating anything, any perspective, idea etc. I highly recommend thinking that your current view is wrong. Because that gives you the open mindedness to really examine what there is. And usually you are wrong about everything lol

It is almost impossible to be completely right when saying anything because of relativity, therefore I also recommend abandoning the notion of right or wrong and true or false and just look at things in a childlike manner, be curious and wonder!

21 minutes ago, Xonas Pitfall said:

Haha, I am! I am not getting my logic from Leo; I am considering what God would entail by definition.

You yourself are saying, "God has the capacity to do anything." Where are you getting this idea from? From the concept of God being All, Almighty, All-Powerful, or Omnipotent.

Ultimately, there is no special reason other than being Himself. God can only be Himself—a God. (This is just pure logic or a tautology.) To be Himself, He goes through all His iterations, instances, and parts to fully know Himself. No one is mentioning any forms of amusement here. He is just being Himself and exploring all aspects of Himself because that's all there is to do. God being God, God understanding God, God exploring God—infinitely. Some of His instances will be less conscious, and some will be more conscious—that's really all!

Thank you for your insight. I understand that God can only explore itself, but why? Why not remain in the state of oneness?

7 minutes ago, Jimbouu said:

When contemplating anything, any perspective, idea etc. I highly recommend thinking that your current view is wrong. Because that gives you the open mindedness to really examine what there is. And usually you are wrong about everything lol

It is almost impossible to be completely right when saying anything because of relativity, therefore I also recommend abandoning the notion of right or wrong and true or false and just look at things in a childlike manner, be curious and wonder!

I agree to some extent, but certain things are simply illogical, it's not a matter of belief.

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Thank you for your insight. I understand that God can only explore itself, but why? Why not remain in the state of oneness?

"Stay" would imply a temporal notion (time), where He is first whole (one with the oneness) and then fragmented (broken into limited forms). However, when you say "God is everything," He already is everything. Again, He cannot stop being Himself because that's all there is.

Limited or fragmented forms, or forms away from oneness, are still a part of oneness. Oneness would be incomplete or not "One" or "Whole" if it did not include them.

Go through this thought experiment:

If I am everything but something, then I am not everything. I am everything that is missing a thing. I am everything but that thing; therefore, I am not whole, one, and complete. If God is EVERYTHING but an apple, then Him missing being an apple is exactly what would make Him unwhole and incomplete. I hope I am making sense. Limited forms are what complete oneness; without them, God wouldn't be God, and that's why He exists in both states of oneness and limitation. It has nothing to do with amusement or boredom but with fully being Himself! ^_^ The thinking is very non-dual, but that's the domain God operates in.

Edited by Xonas Pitfall

4 minutes ago, Xonas Pitfall said:

"Stay" would imply a temporal notion (time), where He is first whole (one with the oneness) and then fragmented (broken into limited forms). However, when you say "God is everything," He already is everything. Again, He cannot stop being Himself because that's all there is.

Limited or fragmented forms, or forms away from oneness, are still a part of oneness. Oneness would be incomplete or not "One" or "Whole" if it did not include them.

Go through this thought experiment:

If I am everything but something, then I am not everything. I am everything that is missing a thing. I am everything but that thing; therefore, I am not whole, one, and complete. If God is EVERYTHING but an apple, then His missing being an apple is exactly what would make Him unwhole and incomplete. I hope I am making sense. Limited forms are what complete oneness; without them, God wouldn't be God, and that's why He exists in both states of oneness and limitation. It has nothing to do with amusement or boredom but with fully being Himself! ^_^ The thinking is very non-dual, but that's the domain God operates in.

Well said! But I believe God is present in everything, even if that presence isn't always felt in every moment of life."

Just now, MarioGabrielJ said:

Well said! But I believe God is present in everything, even if that presence isn't always felt in every moment of life."

Correct! Although I am unsure what you mean by 'but,' I agree with you! This is precisely why God manifests in both limited and unlimited ways—He is present in everything, both limited and unlimited. Yay! xD💛

50 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Separation is an illusion, yet that doesn’t negate the reality of our experience of it.

yea we get what we want, god is good in his power sharing

one day we will get tired of the manufactured reality barring us from the absolute reality

then we do the wordless work

5 minutes ago, Xonas Pitfall said:

Correct! Although I am unsure what you mean by 'but,' I agree with you! This is precisely why God manifests in both limited and unlimited ways—He is present in everything, both limited and unlimited. Yay! xD💛

I can agree to some extent, but I don’t see why it’s necessary to impose such limitations on God. Why would God need to forget that He is God? It just doesn’t add up.

5 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

yea we get what we want, god is good in his power sharing

one day we will get tired of the manufactured reality barring us from the absolute reality

then we do the wordless work

You better be right.

1 hour ago, Ajax said:

God is not external to logic; if that were the case, we would have no basis for reaching any conclusions. Logic is a profound and beautiful construct.

Pardon? You just said Logic is a construct. Who and what created the construct? Who and what created that which created the construct?

Question: How do you know logic is truly beautiful?

The phrase 'everything is consciousness' lacks depth in defining the underlying mechanisms at play. Nature is intricately involved, and we are all engaged in the exploration of its mechanics. 

First, can you define consciousness? What is it?

Why do you look for reason? God doesn't have a reason. It just Is.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

7 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

I can agree to some extent, but I don’t see why it’s necessary to impose such limitations on God. Why would God need to forget that He is God? It just doesn’t add up.

They aren't limitations; they are a part of what God is.

If God were only that which remembered God, what would He not be? A God who can forget He is a God.

Plus, wouldn't you say it is limiting for God to only want to remember Himself? Why desire to be only a God who is always all-powerful, always conscious, always above all? What if He wanted to both remember and forget, to be both powerless and powerful? Wouldn't He, in this instance, be more omnipotent, accepting, and 'grander'? A God who only desires to remain an all-powerful God would have quite a big bias toward power. A God who wants to keep His superpowers intact at all times is a God who is extremely biased toward superpowers, a God who fails to see the beauty in non-powerful and unconscious things.

Which version of God feels more limited to you? Yours, who only desires to remain in His state of godhood, or mine, who desires to experience, be, and understand both the weak and the powerful, both the conscious and the unconscious? Just another thought experiment! 💙

8 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Pardon? You just said Logic is a construct. Who and what created the construct? Who and what created that which created the construct?

Question: How do you know logic is truly beautiful?

First, can you define consciousness? What is it?

Why do you look for reason? God doesn't have a reason. It just Is.

Everything has a reason; logic wasn’t created, and nothing is ever truly created or destroyed, only transformed. Logic is beautiful because it cuts through the noise, revealing what is real and what isn’t. You assume that God has no reason, so it’s on you to prove that.

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

You said there is a divine purpose. 

Yes, divine purpose. Which has nothing to do with human reasons like boredom or human purpose. Which cannot be explicated.

Life has divine meaning, and this meaning is in no way separate from life/reality itself, because what it points to is only itself.

Edited by Sincerity