integral

AI Doom World Generator

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In the future games will be generated by an AI with all the game logic. It will dream the entire game world and you’ll be able to play that dream as it changes and crafts new experiences in real time to adapt to your specific needs. Imagine a game that never ends, a endless story of potential. A infinite dream world. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Very interesting.

I would say this wont be a thing in the next 60-70 years yet though. This is an uneducated guess.

4 hours ago, integral said:

Imagine a game that never ends, a endless story of potential. A infinite dream world. 

That would potentially kill the gaming industry, no ?

Interesting facts with ChatGPT:

Gaming is currently the biggest sector in the entertainment industry. Over the past decade, the gaming industry has experienced tremendous growth, outpacing traditional entertainment sectors like movies and music in terms of revenue.

bla bla bla

In summary, gaming is not only the largest but also the fastest-growing segment of the entertainment industry, driven by its global reach, diverse audience, and innovative monetization strategies.