shree

2C-B

22 posts in this topic

I want to order some 2C-B and test it out.

I'm interested in hearing about your own experiences.

What’s the best ROA in your opinion?

What dosages have worked well for you?

I want to try too in the futur.🤔

33 minutes ago, shree said:

What’s the best ROA in your opinion?

It's orally bio-available.

The devil is in the details.

Leo is sensitive to this drug, it's not common. But still interesting video.

I tried it only once, 3 years ago. My friend and I had small pills of 32mg each, and I took half of it (I read that 1mg more, or 1mg less really makes the difference), I don't remember about the others. It was a great experience. Somehow different than the usual psychedelics (LSD and psilocybin); I remember it was more energizing, and the visuals were not so organic and natural, but more mechanic. We went into some sort of trance when putting on YouTube a monk chanting, was really interesting. 

I would totally do it again, but I don't know where to get it. Do you buy it online as a research chemical? I don't think it's legal in Europe, maybe only the 2CB-fly version, but idk the difference and I didn't get informed enough.

taken it a few times ( not extreme doses) and it’s quite different every time imo

@OBEler Damn bro this is God sent, thanks for sending this video!
Not an actual newbie trip report of people gigling at sound for a fun purpose lmao
I just got my hand on some 2CB, waiting to try it out for the first time

22 minutes ago, Lynx said:

@OBEler Damn bro this is God sent, thanks for sending this video!
Not an actual newbie trip report of people gigling at sound for a fun purpose lmao
I just got my hand on some 2CB, waiting to try it out for the first time

Glad I could help.Report plz :)

6 hours ago, OBEler said:

Leo is sensitive to this drug, it's not common. But still interesting video.

I am certain I will not need much for a breakthrough either.

Plugging is the way to go with 2cb, but beware it is about twice as potent with that ROA compared to oral. Snorting is potent too but it is very painful, like a bee stinging inside your nose for 5-10 minutes, but for some it isn't that bad. Only consider snorting if you have the powder, pills will have too much filler. 

If you take it orally, you should have an empty stomach and some ginger for potential nausea. But it seems 2-cb is one of the few molecules where plugging really is by far the best ROA.  

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

@TheAlchemist so you got in powder form? 

Why is plugging the best in your opinion? Just because it's more potent?

12 hours ago, TheAlchemist said:

Plugging is the way to go with 2cb, 

Plugging sadly has zero effect in my case.

Hi everyone, so yesterday was the first time I took 2CB. I got from a dealer few pills who claim each pill is 25mg. I would have to take his word for it because you cannot measure them as to make a pill more than just substance goes into it. I took one pill as I know that after 40mg a person looses balance as was written on pubmed and other scientific journals. I will be honest I went to rave and wanted to experience it.

I took one pill out of caution, since didn’t want to overdue it, as for me it was the first time. So to me it was not so storing, I did not see any visuals nor did I get any euphoria. I would describe as being high without knowing being high. I would not say I was sober, because I would not have sat behind a wheel. The onset was after hour and a half, it was very mild and subtle. So if you would focus on it, you would feel tipsy and at times into experience, but you can easily pull yourself out of it, meaning easily to snap out. I remember reading from Shulgin himself who discovered this substance, as a low calorie martini. It’s like you got few martinis, you are tipsy and yet can be social. Now I was not at a point of being social, meaning I could not have hold conversation as I felt tipsy but not alcoholic tipsy. About two hours of taking it, and again if you relax, you feel something, very hard to explain, as it does not relate to any other substances. Nothing to mdma as you don’t have your jaw clinging and not to any enhancers as you don’t have any additional energy. I stayed at a festival for awhile and I didn’t get so tired as I would be staying totally sober. But I did not feel any energy in as you do with others.

So to conclude, again at that particular dose, and rereading reports, I am not sure if my pill contain 25mg but I do know that I have high tolerances to certain substances (like for ecstasy I would need double then average person, but interesting for DMT a little dose gets me to the moon), so assuming at that dose, I had a very strange experience, and again would say I felt high without knowing that I was high.

Few tips, take orally only after 4 hours of consuming food, it’s best on a. Empty stomach. Also I know someone who snorted, defiantly stay away, it burns the nose as hell and you start off with a negative experience, it is painful. Also the person who snorted, the experience was short lived.

Edited by Gennadiy1981

Took it when i was like 17 or something tirpped very hard and saw like a third eye on friend face like blurred distortion it was a very positief trip like 4 hours long with a 2 hour peek with no big hang over or something.

@Gennadiy1981 damn interesting! 

I took like 16mg and I tripped a lot. When I was getting informed about it I read that 32mg is really high dosage. 

@shree it's always better to get informed about the dosage and take a small one the first time

12 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Hi everyone, so yesterday was the first time I took 2CB. I got from a dealer few pills who claim each pill is 25mg. I would have to take his word for it because you cannot measure them as to make a pill more than just substance goes into it. I took one pill as I know that after 40mg a person looses balance as was written on pubmed and other scientific journals. I will be honest I went to rave and wanted to experience it.

I took one pill out of caution, since didn’t want to overdue it, as for me it was the first time. So to me it was not so storing, I did not see any visuals nor did I get any euphoria. I would describe as being high without knowing being high. I would not say I was sober, because I would not have sat behind a wheel. The onset was after hour and a half, it was very mild and subtle. So if you would focus on it, you would feel tipsy and at times into experience, but you can easily pull yourself out of it, meaning easily to snap out. I remember reading from Shulgin himself who discovered this substance, as a low calorie martini. It’s like you got few martinis, you are tipsy and yet can be social. Now I was not at a point of being social, meaning I could not have hold conversation as I felt tipsy but not alcoholic tipsy. About two hours of taking it, and again if you relax, you feel something, very hard to explain, as it does not relate to any other substances. Nothing to mdma as you don’t have your jaw clinging and not to any enhancers as you don’t have any additional energy. I stayed at a festival for awhile and I didn’t get so tired as I would be staying totally sober. But I did not feel any energy in as you do with others.

So to conclude, again at that particular dose, and rereading reports, I am not sure if my pill contain 25mg but I do know that I have high tolerances to certain substances (like for ecstasy I would need double then average person, but interesting for DMT a little dose gets me to the moon), so assuming at that dose, I had a very strange experience, and again would say I felt high without knowing that I was high.

Few tips, take orally only after 4 hours of consuming food, it’s best on a. Empty stomach. Also I know someone who snorted, defiantly stay away, it burns the nose as hell and you start off with a negative experience, it is painful. Also the person who snorted, the experience was short lived.

if you have drug/substance testing in your country bring it. Then you know what’s in there

@manuel bon Thanks, so my supposedly dose was 25 mg, but again for mdma and molly I have high tolerance so I am not sure if that plays a role. I was afraid to take two pills because anything over 40mg will make you loose balance and it’s not good when you are at a festival. 

@PurpleTree of course we have testing kits, I believe every country has it, but to be honest I don’t want to have it at home because it will make get more substances and I try to stay away from it, otherwise it will give me more reason to get it. As far as mushrooms I get from legitimate source and other psychedelics. The other what we call illicit is that I try to stay away from, but believe me, many times it’s not that easy.

11 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

@manuel bon Thanks, so my supposedly dose was 25 mg, but again for mdma and molly I have high tolerance so I am not sure if that plays a role. I was afraid to take two pills because anything over 40mg will make you loose balance and it’s not good when you are at a festival. 

@PurpleTree of course we have testing kits, I believe every country has it, but to be honest I don’t want to have it at home because it will make get more substances and I try to stay away from it, otherwise it will give me more reason to get it. As far as mushrooms I get from legitimate source and other psychedelics. The other what we call illicit is that I try to stay away from, but believe me, many times it’s not that easy.

i mean places to test drugs legally 

in my country i can bring substances to a place and they can test it and tell me what’s in it. How many milligrams etc. Haven’t done it in a long time though 

@PurpleTree no not like coming to a central place, but you can order kits. That is pretty much available in every country as UN sort of recommended and most first and second world countries technically offer it of course for a price. But I know what you mean, like in very selected European countries especially prior to entrance to festivals they have tents where they actually can test and make times for free. No I don’t have that, that’s wishful thinking and it would be very nice actually to have but with the whole thing with war on drugs it’s an issue. Actually did you know, US was the first to ban 2CB, and then it influenced other countries (DEA) especially to also ban it. 

I know that’s really bad, but it’s reality on the ground, though I think by having those stations would truly help, especially for young kids who don’t have so much money to buy pure stuff and settle for less costly items and get themselves into more trouble. 

8 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

@PurpleTree no not like coming to a central place, but you can order kits. That is pretty much available in every country as UN sort of recommended and most first and second world countries technically offer it of course for a price. But I know what you mean, like in very selected European countries especially prior to entrance to festivals they have tents where they actually can test and make times for free. No I don’t have that, that’s wishful thinking and it would be very nice actually to have but with the whole thing with war on drugs it’s an issue. Actually did you know, US was the first to ban 2CB, and then it influenced other countries (DEA) especially to also ban it. 

I know that’s really bad, but it’s reality on the ground, though I think by having those stations would truly help, especially for young kids who don’t have so much money to buy pure stuff and settle for less costly items and get themselves into more trouble. 

Yea because with 2cb, testing kits are better than nothing but not enough 

you need to know the dosage 

I've tried 2CB for the first time yesterday, here is my report : 

I took half a supposedly 24mg pill then went for a ride with my ebike and took the other half with me.
I took the other half one hour later, didn't have nausea this way as my stomach was empty. I felt a sense of love energy on the comeup, I was lead to a cool place I didn't know with a beautifull view and a huge tree, I laid there for a couple of minute meditating before going back.
What struck me is the clear headed space, it's literally like being sober but you're not, it's hard to explain.
I encountered some random guy who I talked to without problem at all then after some time decided to head back home. It's where I really felt it, put on some music then went showering.
I can draw some comparison to explain what it felt like, 2CB is like a light beer (0% alcohol) whereas LSD is regular beer, you got the visuals from LSD but without the headspace and insights. Some euphoria here and there but that's about it.
When I decided to eat, visuals got turbo boosted. Now I was seeing stuff giggling around me, breathing the way it does on LSD. I wasn't feeling so great all in all and didn't like it that much for spiritual purpose but I had a great time watching Spiderman new generation which was really amazing in that state.

In the end I think it's a great compound if you need to go somewhere with people around like a concert, cinema, art gallery or just going outside enjoying the view but if you're only after spiritual work I don't think it's the best (or at least for me with the dose I tried, everyone's different)