OBEler

Sadghuru the Solipsist: absolutely inclusiveness

116 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Conflating relative and absolute.

If privacy isn't a thing, why does Sadhguru hide his most advanced teachings from the public?

Of course he himself doesn't take that always as absolute it's as you said

It needs context like everybody's sayings always does

One saying doesn't show all of who they are

And of course we better not build an idol out of any human being it's better to leave some room for mistakes even for sages or enlightened beings sometimes

Other times maybe in some contexts it's good to just listen to someone and not ask any questions at all

Edited by Atb210201

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Atb210201 sounds like a hardcore Solipsist to me

No, he's talking Experientially, not as a Reality that there is only You. He clearly says that there are individual Bodies and Minds, but that there is no Individual Life, by Life he means what ppl around here refer to as God or Absolute. As well he mentions levels, so there are levels, these levels again refer to Awareness I think, if You on a low level of Awareness You feel and experience Yourself as Separate from everything, if its high then You Feel Inclusive, One with Everything, this is very different from how Leo and others here describe/define Solipsism!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Conflating relative and absolute.

If privacy isn't a thing, why does Sadhguru hide his most advanced teachings from the public?

Its all shared in the right atmosphere for it too be shared, the advanced programs and if one really wants to go all the way, the Bramacharya program and the Sadanapada program (7mths of committed Spiritual Practices and other things set up for the participant) at the Coimbatore Ashram, as well there are other things ppl can do if they can't commit like that, Isha Walks and trips to Himalayas which are very transformative for those that attend, and of course the Temples he has Consecrated, the Dylanalinga being the main one!

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's just a belief.

So is Covid then. I get that it’s still an inference, but it would be foolish to believe he doesn’t. Believing he does take a crap is more in alignment with logic and reality.

1. If Sadhguru eats, then he poops. 

2. I’ve seen Sadhguru eat.

3. Therefore, Sadhguru poops.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Sadguru wants you to pay money to tell you about God.

Absolutely a fraud. 

1 minute ago, Fadl said:

Absolutely a fraud. 

Ive been following him for +2 years and several times he has said things like 'with the simple practice we teach you on inner engineering (the first-basic course) that along can take you "all the way" '.

Yet they teach 8-9 programs more, so by doing those kind of declarations clearly he is not obsessed by money. He could easily build a kind of narrative or scheme that the more practices or programs you do with him the more conscious you will become. And he doesn't do it.

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Ive been following him for +2 years and several times he has said things like 'with the simple practice we teach you on inner engineering (the first-basic course) that along can take you "all the way" '.

Yet they teach 8-9 programs more, so by doing those kind of declarations clearly he is not obsessed by money. He could easily build a kind of narrative or scheme that the more practices or programs you do with him the more conscious you will become. And he doesn't do it.

Oh sorry .. I didn't know your age.

Depending on what you said he is not a fraud.. he is an excellent fraud.

14 minutes ago, Fadl said:

Depending on what you said he is not a fraud.. he is an excellent fraud.

why?

You don't need any paid courses .. you can do it by yourself 

49 minutes ago, Fadl said:

You don't need any paid courses .. you can do it by yourself 

That's not true at all. Especially these yoga courses are worth the money. 

You don't speak from any experience. 

7 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Especially these yoga courses are worth the money.

Hehejehehehehe

12 hours ago, Fadl said:

Absolutely a fraud. 

Don't call someone a fraud unless you have tangible evidence and proof.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't call someone a fraud unless you have tangible evidence and proof.

Isn’t evidence subjective? This is one of the main issues with postmodernism. There comes a point where saying evidence is subjective is foolish.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

57 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Isn’t evidence subjective? This is one of the main issues with postmodernism. There comes a point where saying evidence is subjective is foolish.

Depends, it is ultimately subjective but there are deeper epistemic structures, that synchronize practical collective reality.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

On 8/28/2024 at 5:27 PM, Yali said:

@Leo Gura What's the value of meditation if you're not a genetic freak? At best, it'll improve the quality of your state of mind but by no means will it radically expand your consciousness.

I'm still anticipating a video from you comparing meditation to psychedelics.

On 8/28/2024 at 5:21 PM, Leo Gura said:

Well, he's a genetic freak. So good for him, but it won't necessarily help you.

@Leo Gura

@Yali 

You can say that each person has its own level of sentience/consciousness/genetics , but where you go wrong is thinking it's only about these aspects. There are initiations/masters that can raise your consciousness easily, when i met a kriya yoga teacher. I got into an LSD state (energetically simillarily like feeling unity more) then my chakra's started opening up etc.  But it wasn't right time for me, so they're closed now. 

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

4 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Not as subjective as you conveniently wish.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.