OBEler

Sadghuru the Solipsist: absolutely inclusiveness

116 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Sandroew said:

@Ishanga Have you seen the video Leo posted on he's blog about Ekajivavada ? Interesting stuff.

Yes, it is very interesting and is basically how I understand it from the study of Yoga and Hinduism, Brahma or Shiva (Shiva means that which is not), is the fundamental of everything, all of us are Brahma, but we are in form right now with Bodies/Minds, but our essence is Brahma/Shiva, but Yoga acknowledges Form and individuality as well! There are levels to Existence, from Gross to Subtle, Body and Mind are Gross level, Shiva is the most Subtle level..

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

17 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@OBEler It is said that the universe can perceived in 2 different solipsistic ways. One leads to satan one leads to God. You can be exclusively solipsistic or inclusively solipsistic. One deletes you the other deletes everyone else. One can travel down the exclusive path but must come back to inclusitivity. One can stay inclusive and never go down the exclusive path. The one who travels down the exclusive comes back to inclusive and has much more understanding on why its important to be inclusive.

Perfectly in line with this short YouTube video that just came up on my notifications 

https://youtube.com/shorts/Fnk1h-Pq_CE?si=mF1svjfVWD2mWPCM

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

2 hours ago, Water by the River said:

How do you want to pull this off when True You is already Infinity, the whole shebang?

1 hour ago, sgn said:

I've heard some enlightened individuals discuss past lives. Why do you think they do this?

You can dream anything.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

Perfectly in line with this short YouTube video that just came up on my notifications 

https://youtube.com/shorts/Fnk1h-Pq_CE?si=mF1svjfVWD2mWPCM

Yes, I watched that one today too I think!

He's one of the only ppl that can actually explain Truth using language, English Language that is, and it resonates with Me greatly..

This really changed my POV on things when he said that all experience only happens within You, that You have never experienced anything outside of Yourself, which is true, life changing sharing!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Leo Gura

On 8/29/2024 at 1:37 AM, Leo Gura said:

You can dream anything.

Perfect deflection but you still don't know nor can explain how some people not only have "allegedly" access to such memories let alone organize their next birth in great detail like Sadghuru did.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Socrates said:

@Leo Gura

Perfect deflection but you still don't know nor can explain how some people not only have "allegedly" access to such memories let alone organize their next birth in great detail like Sadghuru did.

YOU are dreaming everyone and everything, including Sadhguru and his past lives

Anything you tell me, I will just tell you that you are dreaming it. The end.

Because you are dreaming everything and everyone, you will say anything to deny it. Because that's what a dream requires. So you will deny, deny, deny forever until you're dead. That's what you call life/reality.

Oh, and death, you're dreaming that too.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Anything you tell me, I will just you that you are dreaming it. The end.

You’re so dark, are you sure you’re not from the DC Universe? -_-

Edited by shree

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, shree said:

You’re so dark, are you sure you’re not from the DC Universe? -_-

You are dark, I am Light.

Edited by Leo Gura

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Anything you tell me, I will just tell you that you are dreaming it. The end.

Because you are dreaming everything and everyone, you will say anything to deny it. Because that's what a dream requires. So you will deny, deny, deny forever until you're dead. That's what you call life/reality.

That is the ultimate Truth. Consciousness and direct experience.

Now, if we set solipsism aside - which i dont know if we can at this point

The important distinction that we have to make is that, these things happen INSIDE the dream. As a part of it. Sadhguru dreams about his past lives, just like we dream about gravity, etc. This is what we would love to have a Leo Gura level explanaiton about, but you cant provide that, because it was never your direct experience.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are dark, I am Light.

No, I am Deadpool.

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Sandroew said:

Sadhguru dreams about his past lives, just like we dream about gravity, etc. This is what we would love to have a Leo Gura level explanaiton about, but you cant provide that, because it was never your direct experience.

Yeah, there is a ton of spiritual New Age stuff that isn't part of my dream. So what?

I don't see goblins either. But I know people who see goblins. Does Sadhguru see goblins?

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura when people think about past and future life, they forget that lifetime is a construct, the last second could be considered past life and the following second could be considered future life.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So what?

Im trying to solve the confusion thats happening here.

There are people that dont understand what you are saying and there are people who want to understand the dream better.

Making sense of Infinity is no small feat, but you cant do science with Infinity.

On 30/08/2024 at 9:16 PM, Leo Gura said:

Are you aware that you are talking to yourself about yourself?

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Fadl said:

Do ya-no?

@Davino

Edited by Yimpa

53 minutes ago, Fadl said:

I respect Leo, but he's way off on this dream stuff, yes I agree lots of ppl live in a sort of fantasy land within their heads, they make up stories and ideologies about all sorts of things, they live in a non reality of sorts, in this context yes ppl are living in a dream of their own, but that is much different from how Leo describes his philosophy of Reality, and that literally no one exists except for him and his dream land, imaginary reality that he is creating, it not the reality!

7 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

I respect Leo, but he's way off on this dream stuff, yes I agree lots of ppl live in a sort of fantasy land within their heads, they make up stories and ideologies about all sorts of things, they live in a non reality of sorts, in this context yes ppl are living in a dream of their own, but that is much different from how Leo describes his philosophy of Reality, and that literally no one exists except for him and his dream land, imaginary reality that he is creating, it not the reality!

I refuse to dismiss anything Leo says.

At the same time, I refuse to blindly believe everything he says.

7 minutes ago, shree said:

I refuse to dismiss anything Leo says.

At the same time, I refuse to blindly believe everything he says.

Knowing can only happen from Self Inquiry, by that I mean the knowing comes from within, not from any outside source via communication as we do it here, written, video, in person talking to one another, someone's truth is only a story for You once it is heard or seen, so maybe it only helps in the very beginning of the Spiritual path, ppl need to hear the words of someone that knows, it creates curiosity within them to seek, the seeking is there for them to know for themselves via direct experience, so in the end Belief of any kind is dangerous on the Spiritual path...

Only thing Leo can do, or any Spiritual Teacher, for the most part is reveal his truth, his Knowing, its good up to a point, the problem today is ppl are too into ideologies, intellect, philosophy, and too much talking/thinking about Truth/Reality/Life and not Experiencing it..