OBEler

Sadghuru the Solipsist: absolutely inclusiveness

116 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't distinguish between genetics and what people call karma.

The person who thinks about solipsism, must realize that thinker is an illusion in first place.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't distinguish between genetics and what people call karma

Well that is interesting . Wouldn't the existence of karma imply a series of past lives leading up to / forming up a shape which is largely due to action of being in those past lives . While when you say genetics , it probably implies random chance and something that is due to nature giving us something and not really earning it ( like in the concept of karma ) . 

So how are they same and why don't you distinguish between them ?

Posted (edited)

@Meliodas If you were born a kangaroo, whether it was due to karma or not, you still got the genetics of a kangaroo. Genetics does not have to be random.

I leave the question open as to why we have the genetics we have. It could be abritrary or it could be something more. I don't really care because it is what it is.

Whatever makes you a kangaroo, the point is you gotta live within that kangaroo frame.

I don't know why you ain't a kangaroo, and I have not heard anyone offer a good answer.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Meliodas If you were born a kangaroo, whether it was due to karma or not, you still got the genetics of a kangaroo. Genetics does not have to be random.

I leave the question open as to why we have the genetics we have. It could be abritrary or it could be something more. I don't really care because it is what it is.

But during your deepest trips, didn't you get some sort of insight into what kind of implications can actions in this dream have onto the next dream?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

1 hour ago, Atb210201 said:

I didn't deny what sadhguru said I denied what you paraphrased from Leo

Although not to talk absolutism but one still needs to be careful with their ego always

Unless they don't have any ego and they are God himself incarnate in physical reality in which case they must be perfect and not have any mistakes in anything they do

And I said my reasons for it

Lol yes you guys saw different people denying here

I misunderstood you then, my fault.

5 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I misunderstood you then, my fault.

Hey there is no you and me your fault is my fault ;)

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Fair , makes sense . Wouldn't you think reincarnation is a good answer to this ? if you study books on reincarnation and so many people claiming and having past life regressions + so many gurus claiming to remember their own past lives (Sadhguru & Osho) . Now , sure most of the stuff available about this is bullshit and full with religious dogma of hinduism or buddhism , but there is ample reason to think that it may be true . I dont know if you have read into this stuff or interested in it , but i think if you haven't you should have a look at it. Personally , my hunch is it exists .

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It could be abritrary or it could be something more. I don't really care because it is what it is.

Why though ? wouldn't this understanding contribute to a great theory of reality that we live in ? the nature of things that take place ? why they take place ? why we are what we are ? 
this could potentially answer many questions previously unanswered .

Although my hunch is reincarnation surely exists  , but still would like to hear if people have good reasons supporting the contrary

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

But during your deepest trips, didn't you get some sort of insight into what kind of implications can actions in this dream have onto the next dream?

There is no next dream in my deepest Awakenings. There is only Now. And there is no past life.

I do not buy into the whole past life stuff.

I don't care about past lives because my goal is to become Infinity.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

Hey there is no you and me your fault is my fault ;)

I am enlightened! 

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no next dream in my deepest Awakenings. There is only Now. And there is no past life.

maybe because they were your 'deepest' awakenings . In those , although you may have understand the consciousness itself , but isn't it possible that that even these deepest awakenings dont reveal the nature of the dream itself , because it may not be "deep" and may require a different approach to be known or understood .

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I was speaking generally.

If some teacher has some hidden teaching locked behind a paywall it's hard for me to know about it.

Sadhguru softens many of his teachings to be politically correct, so it's hard to know exactly what he knows.

I have changed how I speak about other teachers for this reason. I try not to comment on the consciousness levels of other teachers anymore because it is a foolish game. All I really know is what I have experienced.

;) ^_^

Chapeau to the new PR strategy for gracefully dancing in the dream!

There is not a single teacher, and no one any more awake than another. Only one infinite dreamer and its infinite dreams. 

Who is the dreamer? What is the only Infinite Reality that can wake up to itself, only to find itself having been there all along, dreaming up hide and seek?

Your nonexistent dream-fan by the River

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

For sure not too much (if at all) , else he wouldn’t be acting in these quite often, um, irresponsible ways. ^_^

A rampant ongoing confusion of Absolute and relative, True Self and false illusion vehicle, resulting in being a bit annoyed on how miserable and resisting/suffering that feels. Dragging quite a number of impressible acolytes along to Mara’s maelstrom,

But hey, magnificent show O.o If God didn’t want to play this game right now it wouldn’t happen.

Ignorance is only a bad idea from the perspective of ignorance. (Infinite) Consciousness doesn’t care. - Francis Lucille 

PS: For some serious karmic frying&suffering&slicing&dying: Chris Bache, LSD and the Mind of the Universe- Diamonds from Heaven

Edited by Water by the River

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

I am enlightened! 

Haha I'm glad

Edited by Atb210201

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

Just now, Water by the River said:

How do you want to pull this off

Lol

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't care about past lives because my goal is to become Infinity.

I've heard some enlightened individuals discuss past lives. Why do you think they do this?

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, sgn said:

I've heard some enlightened individuals discuss past lives. Why do you think they do this?

If i remember correctly, Sri Ramana Maharshi had an experience which he described as a memory from a past life. Now if that guy was a bullshitter, that would be really surprising for me.

With that being said, enlightenment does not give you a > know everything, right about everything < card.

For me, i dont even know what is an enlightened person mean.

As long as you have to function as a human, you still have to apply survival mechanics and navigate being part of a society.

Also it seems like to me that, enlightenment can be a gateway to spiritual knowledge it does not give you omniscience or atleast not in a way we would imagine. Im already starting to confuse myself as im writing this lol. Anyway...

Regarding Sadhguru, he chose a style of communication that would reach the most people possible. He speaks to the materialisticly minded, as well as the religiously involved people.
Its a shame he will never be able to talk to us like Leo does, because he seems to possess deep understanding of things.

By the way, remember when he talked about Aliens on the Joe Rogan podcast ? Fucking mental!

Edited by Sandroew

You probably know what I'm going to say lol.. I've heard him say these things allot, I don't interpret it as the Solipsism that is talked around here, he is simply saying Experiencially, you have a Feeling of Oneness/Inclusiveness, by which then everything becomes You, this is simply a Experience of Completeness as well... \

From what I gather and hear around here, Solipsism means I am the Only one in Existence, everything everyone else is a figment of my Imagination, that too me is not the same as what Sadhguru is saying, and it Narcissist imo.. 

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Ishanga Have you seen the video Leo posted on he's blog about Ekajivavada ? Interesting stuff.

Posted (edited)

@OBEler It is said that the universe can perceived in 2 different solipsistic ways. One leads to satan one leads to God. You can be exclusively solipsistic or inclusively solipsistic. One deletes you the other deletes everyone else. One can travel down the exclusive path but must come back to inclusitivity. One can stay inclusive and never go down the exclusive path. The one who travels down the exclusive comes back to inclusive and has much more understanding on why its important to be inclusive.

Edited by Hojo