hikmatshiraliyev

Buba committed suicide.

92 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

It's paralysis by analysis. 

I already edited it @Buck Edwards, Thank you though :))

Edited by Moutushi

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh yeah, I remember him now.

So he had a serious health condition.

It's sad that he gave in so soon. I was hopeful he would find some solutions. He only had the condition for a few months.

He had been on the forum for a long time - I remember him suffering from OCD long before that.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Please look at Joe Dispenza videos.

It’s an order from god ;)

I know what might cure me but it's not up to me.. is if more people reached my state. I know that sounds like a baseless claim but that's just what spirit tells me and as well through brief moments when someone was able to share their light with me I experience improvements.

Anyway, I'm doing fine mostly. The point was just about speaking for people with these "weird/invisible conditions" and the kind of hurdle they face. 

Basically if almost no doctor can either help you or take you seriously and there's also no support/assistance for basic survival even temporarily, yeah you could see how that pushes someone to become suicidal..

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Posted (edited)

Damn, rest in peace Buba.

In case anyone with similar serious chronic pain issues, and in a dark place comes across this thread, I'll link the following video:

Guy had atypical trigeminal neuralgia. Seemed like he had to do a lot of mindfulness work with shinzen young's system but he managed to overcome his very, very serious chronic pain issue. And, to my understanding, Trigeminaal neuralgia is something which causes you to feel like people are stabbing you in the face with an ice pick all the time.

Just wanted to leave this here, as an option for people viewing this in the future. 

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

Posted (edited)

@Moutushi I was asking to clarify whether he had mental illness or not.

If you say it was serious then it fits more in line with mental illness.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Moutushi I was asking to clarify whether he had mental illness or not.

If you say it was serious then it fits more in line with mental illness.

Yes, it can be difficult to ascertain that clearly at times. 

Depression is a known common comorbidity of fibromyalgia, with some studies reporting a prevalence rate of 80%. 

A 2021 NCBI study found that the prevalence of suicidal ideations among fibromyalgia patients was 29.57%, compared to 4.3% in the general population.

Just now, Moutushi said:

Depression is a known common comorbidity of fibromyalgia, with some studies reporting a prevalence rate of 80%. 

But he only had that condition for a few months it seems.

More was going on.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But he only had that condition for a few months it seems.

More was going on.

Yes, more in the sense that the OCD condition was also there, which some posts mentioned, it seemed to have preceded the Fibromyalgia diagnosis by a number of years. Those two co-occurring together are a complex mix and can make it very difficult to treat either one.

Edited by Moutushi

18 minutes ago, Moutushi said:

more in the sense that the OCD condition was also there, which some posts mentioned

Untreated OCD definitely isn’t a joke. But I’m glad this thread is getting many loving replies, just check how msny is going on here!

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Untreated OCD definitely isn’t a joke. But I’m glad this thread is getting many loving replies, just check how msny is going on here!

Yes indeed @Yimpa, if I can have a personal share, I say what I say about OCD from personal experience with it, as it's not been fun having it lingering in the background all these years for me, but it certainly got easier with time, especially more so as I progressed on my spiritual path through psychedelic and non-psychedelic means, which I certainly am grateful to Leo for, as he played a part in inspiring me to take that path, as he did with many of us on this forum. 

My past personal hellish experiences with it have certainly helped me empathize with people who struggle with similar issues ♡

Edited by Moutushi

Did you do psychedelics?

Posted (edited)

Christ, I had no idea it was this bad when he raised the Fibro topic, we will never know whether there was anything else going on or not...must have been. Fibromyalgia can be driven by an ongoing mental health condition. 

I hope the poor dude is now in a better place, wherever the next journey from this planet leads....

Maybe it is also a reminder to all of us (including myself) to tread carefully and lightly when giving advice, especially in the Mental Health and Health subsection but also everywhere else. We shouldn't be taking piss, giving a troll advice, uneducated advice or half-arsing our responses. With ever comment to whomever out there comes a massive responsibility I wish my response to him was charged with more empathy and less due diligence...but maybe he was far too out from this world a long time before he even wrote that last post. 

May he find the peace he was looking for

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

4 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Maybe it is also a reminder to all of us (including myself) to tread carefully and lightly when giving advice, especially in the Mental Health and Health subsection but also everywhere else. We shouldn't be taking piss, giving a troll advice, uneducated advice or half-arsing our responses. With ever comment to whomever out there comes a massive responsibility

I agree. This really heightened my awareness and I myself will tread more carefully when addressing anyone who seem to have mental health issues, but not subjected to. We never know how serious one's issues are and how our comments may impact them either negatively or positively. 

Know thyself....

21 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

There must be more serious answers with this kind of things in the future.When someone is helpless one needs emotional support not just light comments its an exception on this. Rip

It's the goal of a psychologist.

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

There will not be a serious text answer to a serious mental issue. This minimizes what a serious mental issue is. It's even insulting.

Sweet words don't solve serious chronic health problems. I know first hand because no sweet words will ever compensate for my chronic health problems.

Please understand that this forum will never be a serious solution for suicidal or mentally ill people. They need off-line professional help. And even then there's no guarantees because their problems are often deeper than talk can fix.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I agree. This really heightened my awareness and I myself will tread more carefully when addressing anyone who seem to have mental health issues, but not subjected to. We never know how serious one's issues are and how our comments may impact them either negatively or positively. 

21 hours ago, puporing said:

I remember he wrote that he feels horrible physical pain nonstop and you wrote him back to try out some olive oil against pain lol. Fibromyalgia is not so easy

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I remember he wrote that he feels horrible physical pain nonstop and you wrote him back to try out some olive oil against pain lol. Fibromyalgia is not so easy

I never suggests olive oil for pain. Please find that quote, if you can, so I can strap myself to the bed and pour olive oil all over my head. I know I can get natural remedy like, but it's not in my repertoire to suggest olive oil for pain. I know you can't find it because I know I never said such a thing. Might have been oil of oregano, but not olive oil.

Know thyself....

Would cannabis help with fibromyalgia? Seems to me like it could be an incredible treatment for this type of disease? 

When I had shingles years ago I was in terrible burning nerve pain all over the right side of my body, I smoked weed throughout the duration of it and it helped A LOT.

If fibromyalgia nerve pain is anything like shingles nerve pain then I couldn't imagine living with that every day, its completely debilitating.