Beans

Bean’s journal 🐯

127 posts in this topic

Today joy helped me create my journal. :)) Today was shit and I was basically losing my mind, but misery loves company. :P And joy is definitely good company. Life is insane :3 and the world is going to shit. I’m just living like Larry and letting the universe take me wherever she pleases. Thank you all for your cooperation. I’ll check yall out later :3 omg I almost forgot to tell yall guys Friday we’re going on a date :)) I am really excited well that’s if joy is feeling okay. We are gonna watch one of my favorite movies Coraline. Basically this weird clay animation horror movie, but it’s def my favorite. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. We like to! Move it! :DD yall would not believe how bad of a mood I was in like not even a couple of hours before rn (it’s currently 9:23 where I am central time) :,) plz pray for joy lmao. Tysm for the prayers :D

as always 

peace and love to yall 

Aww… joy sounds so sweet. I hope ya’ll have a great time on Friday! Can’t wait 2 here how it goes ((:

Posted (edited)

I love being held hostage :P

Edited by Yimpa

9 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Aww… joy sounds so sweet. I hope ya’ll have a great time on Friday! Can’t wait 2 here how it goes ((:

:P:x    Joy can be very sweet

and sometimes has their moments ^^

though so do I. 
lolololol though joy is very good to me. So I try my best to be good to joy regardless of how insane they might drive me sometimes. We try to find balance. It’s difficult, but worthwhile. I love joy. Very much. 
shhh shh I didn’t say that. This is a simulation. We’re all dreaming ;) hehe jk jk :3 plz be nice to my pookie and treat them right. Thank u for ur cooperation. 

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I love being held hostage :P

:x:P:$ I can’t help it… hehe 

I am selfish. 
I am spoiled.

hehehe 

13 minutes ago, Beans said:

I am selfish. 
I am spoiled.

50121fe85b1c7861a7fb52372a423190.jpg

Posted (edited)

I don't like fighting with you, darling. But my intentions are not meant to push you away. We are processing and healing from old wounds.

Our agreed upon time-out reminder is: 🥒

(which reminds me, we both enjoy dill pickles and I will add them to my grocery list now)

Edited by Yimpa

16 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

50121fe85b1c7861a7fb52372a423190.jpg

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I don't like fighting with you, darling. But my intentions are not meant to push you away. We are processing and healing from old wounds.

Our agreed upon time-out response is: 🥒

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Beans said:

Aww, she reminds me of Alvin and Lolo. Gone, but never forgotten :x

Edited by Yimpa

My heart might explode tomorrow. Better make sure I take my heart medication first thing in the morning. 

On 8/27/2024 at 9:26 PM, Beans said:

We are gonna watch one of my favorite movies Coraline.

We're going to be watching it in 3D!

giphy.gif

joy and I spoke on the phone yesterday and when I showed them a old photo of my grandparents the phone was suddenly losing connection. Joy had an interesting insight to this. When I thought nothing of. Joy’s perspective was my disconnect with family. And it immediately hit me and made me tear up, because it’s interesting how the universe sends you little messages. She shows up in small ways. I think for me I tend to not be comfortable with disconnection, because it scares me. 
one of my favorite things about joy is that when I feel scared, or uncomfortable, or angry they don’t disconnect. Mind you we have before, but it’s nice relearning with joy. 

im looking forward to seeing Joy. its been since  

joy feels worried about all the intense emotions

this is me except when I think of intense emotions I often think of distressing intense emotions. And with Joy it’s like my stress isn’t stress. It just feels like “ahhh” and then we both nod our head lol.

people put a lot of expectation on both of us. 
I just want to live life. Peacefully. And joy wants that too. 
which is all I need. 
i don’t feel stressed when I’m around joy, because I don’t feel as if their energy is intentionally trying to drain me or hurt me. 
id rather see joy than be stuck with others who do the opposite of what joy and I do together. 

23 minutes ago, Beans said:

im looking forward to seeing Joy. its been since  

(Our sense of time is extremely out of whack)

9 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

(Our sense of time is extremely out of whack)

A month has been quiet some time…

(I don’t think that would make my sense of time out of wack. 😒 )

1 minute ago, Beans said:

A month has been quiet some time…

(I don’t think that would make my sense of time out of wack. 😒 )

Despite being together, we see the world in a vastly different way. I wish we would stop trying to control each others’ differing perspectives.

How can we make our relationship work in the long-term while respecting each others’ differences? 

Just now, Yimpa said:

Despite being together, we see the world in a vastly different way. I wish we would stop trying to control each others’ differing perspectives.

How can we make our relationship work in the long-term while respecting each others’ differences? 

You are a pair 

I am a singular unit. 
vice versa 

I was born into a pair 

and you were born as a single unit. 
im not interested in controlling you. I might be possessives, demanding and quite bossy. Though my end goal is not control. Though it to me is becoming clearer that I cannot convince you of my intentions. Even if I’m honest with my intentions. When I say it’s been awhile since we’ve seen each other. It’s not me going out my way to demand you share my perspective, but something I’ve noticed. It is a sleeping bear. That you are afraid of. While I on the other hand. For some reason was born without fear of disturbing a sleeping bear. I cannot help. That I want to poke at it. 

To be with me is consideration. I wouldn’t force you to burn your hand for something I might enjoy.

I don’t expect for you to ask something like that from me. 

I think individuality is important and something I cherish myself.   Sure. I can be away from you, but I also have the desire to be around you. 

I can’t help, but to crave your energy. 
im force fed negative energy. Sue me. 

1 minute ago, Beans said:

You are a pair 

I am a singular unit. 
vice versa 

I was born into a pair 

and you were born as a single unit. 

Duality.

Posted (edited)

Our calls drop when we face our differences head-on.

I am like a phone that only accepts Verizon services, and you are  an AT&T SIM card.

Edited by Yimpa

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Our calls drop when we face our differences head-on.

I am like a phone that only accepts Verizon, and you are  an AT&T SIM card.

Either we upgrade and expand or continue disconnecting.

Or well maybe we just accept that perhaps we are incompatible.