Leo Gura

Who Loves Post-Modernism? - New Video

271 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

What questions do you guys have about PM that you would like me to answer in the video?

@Leo Gura what are the blindspots of PM of how can those be harmful? 

@Leo Gura i get it that pm says that truth cannot be known, however truth can be known. and that i dont think pm understands that there are infinite states of consciousness and that our bodies are the vehicle through which we experience this dream. and the reason there are other bodies is because they have a similar vehicle to our own. of course all of this is happening within god's mind which is your mind. that's why every human lives in a different reality but people with similar genetics have closer realities for example two humans live in a closer reality than a human and an ant, and also factors beyond just genetics like two men live in a closer reality than a man and a woman. however aliens encountered through mystical states lives in a different state of consciousness, and we don't see them in the "physical" world, because they don't have similar vehicle, however the human vehicle with its advanced brain can reach higher states of consciousness and encounter these aliens, and of course at a higer levels this aliens are just god, and they are you. 

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What questions do you guys have about PM that you would like me to answer in the video?

1. Why is post modernism appealing as an epistemic system, paradigm & worldview? Who is mostly attracted to it?

2. Where does the post modernism fit in various models of cognitive development (Susan Cooke grueter- ego development, spiral dynamics?

3. What are criticisms of post modernism from below (modernist) and above (post post modernism and/or Absolute Truth). How do these criticisms differ?

4. How can your followers use post modernism and relativity to uncover deep answers to the existential questions about life & reality without falling into traps or turning in into an ideology?

5. How did Leo personally integrate post modernism with his profound Awakenings to God Realization & Infinity?

I look forward to the next vid @Leo Gura

Edited by Terell Kirby

btw @Leo Gura isn't alien consciousness just any state of consciousness different from the standard state of consciousness experienced by the human vehicle, and maybe also the vehicle of animals and insects ?

@Terell Kirby Those are some good questions.

Keep em coming folks. I am taking notes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura what are the blindspots of PM of how can those be harmful? 

I will cover ALL the blindspots for sure.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Majed said:

btw @Leo Gura isn't alien consciousness just any state of consciousness different from the standard state of consciousness experienced by the human vehicle, and maybe also the vehicle of animals and insects ?

But there are other high states which I wouldn't call alien per se.

Alien Mind is a domain you sorta have to invent for yourself. Most people simply don't have enough requisite variety to invent it. A Buddhist is not going to invent Alien Mind because he is paradigm-locked into Buddhism.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura you mean their minds aren't flexible enough, they don't have enough mastery over their minds to connect with alien mind?

Posted (edited)

Will you explain what Post-Modernism is? I had to look it up on google, but looked complicated. Also will you give us history lesson in where Post-Modernism came from?

Edited by Peo
Grammar mistakes

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura make a YT community post asking that.

Is Post-Modernism even an adequate label? what should it rather be called?

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

@Leo Gura buddhism is a fiction, but it can be a great way to reach higher spiritual truths and insights. however the nature of buddhism is a fantasy.

10 minutes ago, Peo said:

Will you explain what Post-Modernism is?

Of course. That's the whole video topic.

10 minutes ago, Peo said:

Also will you give us history lesson in where Post-Modernism came from?

I don't really have time for that in the vid. But I'll think about it.

11 minutes ago, mmKay said:

What else would you call it?

It is what it is.

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura you mean their minds aren't flexible enough, they don't have enough mastery over their minds to connect with alien mind?

Yeah, it requires an extremely flexible mind that can think in radically original and creative ways.

A Buddhist is a conformist. Even with enlightenment. It's all on-rails thinking. Such people don't understand that enlightenment is still a kind of narrow human frame.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

In what ways Post Modernism is revolutionary? What real world applications does it have? What areas in human affairs would be most transformed by PM if properly understood?

How can we build ladders for society to grow up to PM? In the same way, how can we grow beyond PM? (Referencing previous models and work we have done)

What does Post Modernism say about language? What about science?

What are the traps of PM?

Post modernism seems to englobe areas beyond philosophy, like art or architecture. How is all of it related? What is at the core of the Post Modernism movement?

Just some half-baked brainstorming, in case it is of any value.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

56 minutes ago, mmKay said:

I've also heard many criticism on the label. 

Postmodernism has received significant criticism for its lack of stable definition and meaning. The term marks a departure from modernism, and may refer to an epoch of human history (see Postmodernity), a set of movements, styles, and methods in art and architecture, or a broad range of scholarship, drawing influence from scholarly fields such as critical theory, post-structuralist philosophy, and deconstructionism. There is substantial dispute about which features of postmodernism, if any, are essential to the concept, and its enigmatic meaning and related "perceived lack of political commitment, subjectivist interpretations, fragmentary nature, and nihilistic tendencies" have led to substantial academic frustration and criticism. The ineffability of postmodernism has been described as "a truism" and some claim it is a "buzzword". This "semantic instability" has been long acknowledged in scholarship.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

3 minutes ago, Davino said:

I've also heard many criticism on the label. 

Misconceptions are far worse than criticism.

Posted (edited)

@Davino My problem is that as soon as you find the good in Post-Modernism

It turns out to have already become Meta-Modernism.

Thesis → Anthitesis → Synthesis

And Post-Modernism is the Antithesis through Deconstructionism

It's whole purpose is to break down like Fungi break down dead animals
But to create something new and useful out of that, you need a Reconstruction
And the reconstruction is Meta-Modernism or Stage Yellow
That's why we demonize stage Green so much on this Forum
Because it looks foolish and impractical often times
There sure are healthy variations, but then when you're that healthy
You automatically look for the proactive reconstruction that advances you beyond Post

It's like an unintegrated Psychedelic trip, you know reality is an illusion, but not yet what to do about it

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

FUCK YEAH, new philosophical episode

If one’s journey is to know one’s self, what does post modernism offer, and take, from that journey?