Zeldor

Weirdish Theory On Solipsism

12 posts in this topic

Just wondering if this makes sense, possibly already well understood, but this is the first time (intellectually) that this makes some sense to me at least given these assumptions:

1. That time is an illusion and change/entropy is fundamental.

2. That “Reality” is a duality between Emptiness (Completely infinite) and Form (what Emptiness is currently presenting itself as).

3. This technically creates a triplicate between Form, Emptiness, and Change.

Right now, at this moment of “time”, Form is currently “me” and my perceptual field, and literally nothing else exists at all (except Emptiness which does not exist, at least in the conventional sense).

However, while/if you are a person-appearing form reading this, then Form is currently “your experience ” and not mine. 

Form is the only thing that exists in a conventional sense, and there is only 1 Form: your Form is the same as my Form.

In order for form to go from my experience to yours, the form that is currently mine changes into Emptiness and a part of Emptiness that is actually you changes into Form.

We are generally not aware of this while we are Form, unless the ego that the Form is currently appearing as experiences themselves changing into Emptiness. This is technically not true enlightenment tho, until Form itself changes into emptiness, or realizes that it was never anything else other than emptiness in the first place.

This does not happen in “time”, but rather Form appears as the mental construct time, and probably also space.

Theoretically, Form taking on the appearance of me, the writer, is the only version of Form that has ever or ever will exist, but then the same could about the memories I have about my past self, or the future self I theoretically will be: i.e. those selves are just as real as other selves.

This could be Forrest Landry’s metaphysics, but I'm not sure.

Theoretically you could probably also only have 1 unit of form,  like an electron, appear at a time, that contains within it a map of the entire universe which itself contains a map of the entire and universe and so on, and is ultimately the entire universe (like a strange loop).

You must have a profound awakening to understand the whole solipsism thing.  Intellectually trying to break it down via some materialistic method is a fruitless endeavor. 

@Ramu Well said.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Zeldor said:
  1. Time = Illusion & Transience = Fundamental
  2. Reality = Polarity of Form & Formless
  3. Trinity of Form, Emptiness, Change.
  4. There is only one warping Form.
  5. Change warps in Emptiness.

You've deeply contemplated some key concepts I see, I respect that, but what prevents God from become-creating a:

Limitless field of intelligent holarchically holographic self-instantiated perspectives in simultaneous multi-projection?

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

You assume time doesn’t exist. How exactly can change exist if time doesn’t? To be able to read this and respond back takes time. To argue that time doesn’t exist takes time for you to argue that. Notice that.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Posted (edited)

Time exists as something you dream.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Time exists as something you dream.

That’s what I thought. It’s a part of consciousness like gravity, thought, and temperature are.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Posted (edited)

@Ramu I’m not really doing this to get enlightenment, I’m just doing it because honestly I just kind of love doing it. At the time I chose to write the original post, I did it because I had a lot of “dopamine” release in my “brain” in anticipation of a spiritual experience, which I pretty quickly realized wouldn’t come true, but then I did it just because I felt like I should.

None of the above is necessarily true and it was actually pretty hard to pin down why I did what I did, but it is my best guess.

I will say that my first spiritual experience occurred after thinking about non-duality a lot and doing some kriya yoga, so I'm not actually convinced that philosophy is useless for enlightenment. Even the idea that “philosophy is useless for enlightenment” is itself partially a philosophical idea that would destroy philosophy and then counter-intuitively destroy itself because it proved the very thing it was trying to disprove (if destroying philosophy did get you closer to enlightenment, which would also again paradoxically prove itself but at that point it would not even be a thing that could be proven or disproven). I think this is what Vedanta is trying to do.

@Keryo Koffa Correct me if I’m wrong, but are you essentially asking me to consider why the conventional world view that non-spiritual have couldn’t be true?

I think it would depend on your perspective, but I imagine that god is lazy and doesn’t want to do much work lol, and my version at least seems to require less work than yours, although that is just what I imagine. I don’t really have a reason to think that.

@r0ckyreed I understand why you would think that but that isn’t exactly what I meant. If I say that I walked for 1 day, which of the following perspectives is more true:

1. That while I was walking the Earth revolved around it’s axis once.

or,

2. That i walked for 1 day.

Is time or change more fundamental, to me it does not seem like you need both.

Edited by Zeldor

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Zeldor said:

@Keryo Koffa Correct me if I’m wrong, but are you asking why the conventional view couldn’t be true?

I think it would depend on your perspective, but I imagine that god is lazy and doesn’t want to do much work lol, and my version at least seems to require less work than yours, although that is just what I imagine. I don’t really have a reason to think that.

What if self-perpetuating instantiated holons multiplied, exploring their existence as part of the transcendental Gestalt?

My take is always the superposition of the most expansive perspectives harmonized.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

13 hours ago, Ramu said:

You must have a profound awakening to understand the whole solipsism thing.  Intellectually trying to break it down via some materialistic method is a fruitless endeavor. 

@Ramu @Leo Gura Isnt understanding intelectual by itself? 

IMO is more of an experience or not. Either you are now experiencing solipsism/oneness or dont. If you dont you are in duality. If you are you are Awake.

I had an incredibly amazing and profound awakening (one of several) about six years ago.  My jaw hit the floor and everything turned over 180 degrees.   It wasn't because of any intellectual understanding at all, but Instead was spontaneous.   It's very difficult to describe.   I (Ramu) disappeared and simply became the whole scene...like just being the invisible Being but always the center.  That's the best I can describe it.  Trust me, intellect not required.

I've been contemplating my existence from an early age and had some experiences like remembering myself and having synchronicity experiences.   However nothing compared to this awakening.   It shattered everything. 

18 hours ago, Zeldor said:

Just wondering if this makes sense, possibly already well understood, but this is the first time (intellectually) that this makes some sense to me at least given these assumptions:

1. That time is an illusion and change/entropy is fundamental.

2. That “Reality” is a duality between Emptiness (Completely infinite) and Form (what Emptiness is currently presenting itself as).

3. This technically creates a triplicate between Form, Emptiness, and Change.

Right now, at this moment of “time”, Form is currently “me” and my perceptual field, and literally nothing else exists at all (except Emptiness which does not exist, at least in the conventional sense).

However, while/if you are a person-appearing form reading this, then Form is currently “your experience ” and not mine. 

Form is the only thing that exists in a conventional sense, and there is only 1 Form: your Form is the same as my Form.

In order for form to go from my experience to yours, the form that is currently mine changes into Emptiness and a part of Emptiness that is actually you changes into Form.

We are generally not aware of this while we are Form, unless the ego that the Form is currently appearing as experiences themselves changing into Emptiness. This is technically not true enlightenment tho, until Form itself changes into emptiness, or realizes that it was never anything else other than emptiness in the first place.

This does not happen in “time”, but rather Form appears as the mental construct time, and probably also space.

Theoretically, Form taking on the appearance of me, the writer, is the only version of Form that has ever or ever will exist, but then the same could about the memories I have about my past self, or the future self I theoretically will be: i.e. those selves are just as real as other selves.

This could be Forrest Landry’s metaphysics, but I'm not sure.

Theoretically you could probably also only have 1 unit of form,  like an electron, appear at a time, that contains within it a map of the entire universe which itself contains a map of the entire and universe and so on, and is ultimately the entire universe (like a strange loop).

The one who is questioning for solipsm is an illisiuon in first place.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."