AION

What is more easier day game or night game?

55 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, AION said:

Emotions can’t be suppressed. Only transmuted. 

Pulls out a wine bottle 😈

Yummmmm :)

The devil is in the details.

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

Yes, but it was a joke...

Aboy the fact that I have "a lot" of products at home.

You have them as plan b if game doesn’t work 😂

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

You have them as plan b if game doesn’t work 😂

Exa. ;)

And if a guy stole my target, i will only have to put a vasoconstrictor in his beer to preventing him from getting hard.

He will learn it...

hummm ☹️

Edited by Schizophonia

The easier one is the one you flow with the most, day game normally requires a bigger city.

There are various factors to consider, in night game, the friends I'm with usually makes a huge difference for me.

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

And if a guy stole my target, i will only have to put a vasoconstrictor in his beer to stop him from getting hard.

Modern-day wizard casting chemical spells! 😁

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

-"I don't know what's going on, one of them has fallen asleep, another one got sick, and the last one got shot with a crossbow while he was in the bathroom of the disco 😬"

-"Yes you're right, it's downright so weird !?! 🙁🤔"

-"... sigh*, well, let's eat something🤷‍♀️"

-"yeah"

While the two sisters go on the kitchen, the door from a closet opens, revealing the face of a tall, dark-haired man eating a piece of baguette.

-"Oui oui... :) Aller, allez-y... ; Tilts his head with a suspicious look*"

The door closes again.

Edited by Schizophonia

2 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

The easier one is the one you flow with the most, day game normally requires a bigger city.

There are various factors to consider, in night game, the friends I'm with usually makes a huge difference for me.

I don’t have good pick up friends. The friends I go out with cock block me. Although they are good looking they have a bad vibe. I can’t even introduce them without looking bad. So I tell them to not get involved when I approach. Going out alone is better for me. 

4 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Modern-day wizard casting chemical spells! 😁

Not ready :)

5 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

spot on

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, AION said:

I don’t have good pick up friends. The friends I go out with cock block me. Although they are good looking they have a bad vibe. I can’t even introduce them without looking bad. So I tell them to not get involved when I approach. Going out alone is better for me. 

Serious people are usually the worst to go out with, I have plenty of those. You're better off going out with someone who fakes every laugh and makes terrible jokes, who talks about his brother's new BMW, these are usually friends who can get you laid without you even trying. Female friends are even better.

How do you go out alone? what do you do? just walk into a nightclub and immediately start hitting on girls? I never did it. Sounds interesting though, seriously.

Edited by MarkKol

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, AION said:

The art of bad comedy hour 

Mmm, me gusta. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, MarkKol said:

Serious people are usually the worst to go out with, I have plenty of those. You're better off going out with someone who fakes every laugh and makes terrible jokes, who talks about his brother's new BMW, these are usually friends who can get you laid without you even trying. Female friends are even better.

How do you go out alone? what do you do? just walk into a nightclub and immediately start hitting on girls? I never did it. Sounds interesting though, seriously.

You just enjoy yourself and the music. I usually try to make male friends first. And start small by challenging girls. Never hit on them. It is better to shit over them or give them some shit. But not in an overly aggressive way. After that your kindness will be appreciated. Just being kind from the start is not appreciated. That is if they are club girls. 

Edited by AION

I don’t know which one necessarily makes it EASIER to get laid but I do know you can get away with more doing day game than night game, particularly as it relates to bars and clubs. The rules are so strict in these places you might as well put on a straightjacket. Behaving any differently at all to everyone else will make you stick out to the staff members like a sore thumb