AION

What is more easier day game or night game?

55 posts in this topic

Night game is so super social. I did a lot of observation and I found out that good looks play a big role in night game. Last week I was with a friend and we had the same vibe just self entertaining at the corner of a night club. Two girls came to her and one started talking to him and the other girl just stood there and didn’t talk to me. My friend is a little younger and looks better. 

The thing is that your race and your appearance is major during night game. During day game girls are less ruthless. Not all girls go out. You can meet good girls during the day.  If you are a nice guy you will actually get a chance if you talk to girls during the day. At night you really need to let go of this nice guy syndrome otherwise you will be shat out ruthlessly. 

I was more kind of a day game guy but just running around town looking for targets is kind of weird and time draining. And lately my state is messed up because of depression and fuck ups. I’m starting to appreciate night game more. 

What is your experience?

I've never did night game of my life. I suppose it can be more easy because women are here to have fun and you can count on their drunkenness.

When I meet girls it's usually on the train, at their workplace etc and they are always very happy.

But the best, especially if you are not very handsome, is to flirt with colleagues, whether it's at school, at an activity, or at your workplace.

The devil is in the details.

Spontaneously I’m thinking night game since women are more let loose there and maybe the type of girls that go there can sometimes be “easier” and the drinking contributing too

Posted (edited)

Something around 18:00 o clock women are the easiest, you just have to talk to a one just when it hits 18:00.

Best is during solar eclipse and when saturn meets the jupiters energy maximizing the total rotational power of the earth.

Dude if you are a man then doesnt matter what time it is or whats easier.

You the one that said you can get a new girl easy so challenge yourself to pick up during church hours 😂

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

@NoSelfSelf girls in churches are actually very receptive. Finally you said something that made sense although unintentional 😭

5 minutes ago, AION said:

@NoSelfSelf girls in churches are actually very receptive. Finally you said something that made sense although unintentional 😭

You are christian ?

6 minutes ago, AION said:

Made sense to you.

4 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You are christian ?

No I’m pan-theist. 

33 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I've never did night game of my life. I suppose it can be more easy because women are here to have fun and you can count on their drunkenness.

When I meet girls it's usually on the train, at their workplace etc and they are always very happy.

But the best, especially if you are not very handsome, is to flirt with colleagues, whether it's at school, at an activity, or at your workplace.

Colleagues can just be nice to be nice. If you are looking for nothing serious one shouldn’t shit where you eat. I never game in places where I come regularly because I’m not that smooth and girls like to gossip. 

2 minutes ago, AION said:

one shouldn’t shit where you eat. 

Since we giving compliments this is best thing you said on here 👏

1 minute ago, AION said:

No I’m pan-theist. 

Colleagues can just be nice to be nice. If you are looking for nothing serious one shouldn’t shit where you eat. I never game in places where I come regularly because I’m not that smooth and girls like to gossip. 

Why don't you look for something serious ?

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Something around 18:00 o clock women are the easiest, you just have to talk to a one just when it hits 18:00.

Best is during solar eclipse and when saturn meets the jupiters energy maximizing the total rotational power of the earth.

This is actually spot on. 

Evenings are better for bonding for some reason. Daytime feels like grinding. There's probably an explanation to it somewhere. 

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

you gotta hit on her the right time of her monthly cycle, preferably during ovulation,  ultra hack 😎

Edited by Sugarcoat

5 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

you gotta hit on her the right time of her monthly cycle, preferably during ovulation,  ultra hack 😎

I gotta remember that. They should teach this at school instead. 

Night game is iffy, as soon as I enter a nightclub my ears are blasted with "bauljam i ćarlijam, bauljam i ćarlijam, bauljam i ćarlijam, drogiran i pijan"

Can't even talk to the cuties

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

I gotta remember that. They should teach this at school instead. 

I was joking but serious simultaneously because there is some truth to it. 😂

1 minute ago, MarkKol said:

Night game is iffy, as soon as I enter a nightclub my ears are blasted with "bauljam i ćarlijam, bauljam i ćarlijam, bauljam i ćarlijam, drogiran i pijan"

Can't even talk to the cuties

Is that a song 

6 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

because there is some truth to it. 😂

Is it because it's a mating time? 

Just now, Salvijus said:

Is it because it's a mating time? 

I quickly googled when are women the horniest during cycle and it said ovulation phase, also that’s when fertility is highest

2 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Is that a song 

Yes, the clubs know only 3-4 singers max, Designerica, Grše, Seka Aleksić & Voyage

fadsfantasy.gif

1 minute ago, Sugarcoat said:

,googled when are women the horniest during cycle and it said ovulation phase, also that’s when fertility is highest

Yea, so it's the mating time. I'm surprised I was able to figure out. I must be an inherent expert on women :D