enchanted

Leo's Cat Infinity post

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In June Leo posted this about cat Infinity. 

https://www.actualized.org/insights/cat-infinity

He mentions a universe with every possible form of a cat. Would that universe contain a cat with wheels? Who's to say a cat with wheels for legs is not a cat? 

But if a cat with wheels is possible would a cat with headlights, an engine, bumpers, wheels and windows also be a cat? What about just a car with whiskers? 

Is cat Infinity the same as regular infinity?

Edited by enchanted

Posted (edited)

d112b620d1795a8022c41cc304dda642.jpgYour metamorphic cat-struction puts the cattiest cat at the center of a diverging onion-schema
And then from the center, the catness of cats diverges through variations and cat-binations
Infinite intelligence emerges cats through their dynamic relation with the rest of existence
The cattiness diverges as distance approaches ∞ but the catness is never truly lost
Your idea of cats evolves like the kitty cat I'm holding right now in my profile pic
Note that the cats will cattify as you zoom into the cat singularity fractally

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

It’s upto you where you draw the line, draw that distinction of when a cat is not a cat anymore and you label it something else. To god there is no difference in what you described, basically a car and a cat. God is no distinctions, between anything. Also if you didn’t make the distinction between a car and a cat, they would be exactly the same thing, you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. Infinity is infinity. Within infinity you can make every possible cat

Imagine a parallel reality where some aliens call a car a cat and a cat a car. You just need to change t for r or you can even call it a zat or a wat, language is distintcion making device. We take language for granted because we have familiarity with it and is usefull to survival. Imagine going to a grocery store and not knowing how to ask a bread with butter? Or not knowing the words to seduce a girl. You would not survive and reproduce. And at same time cats eat and reproduce not needing verbal categories or this or that. 

I have some crazy dreams where I dream with creatures I never ever saw in my life. No name for them. I have visions in Ayahuasca that I can describe,Alien worlds, all passing by my field of vision. I got used to the wacky visions so much that I have no attachment with any of them, so I can keep attention to the watcher observer, yes  is always me watching,felling,hearing,smelling etc.. and also me giving names to nameless 

Posted (edited)

@enchanted if that would happen then that would mean God forgot about what a cat looks like and the universe updates what a cat looks like to a car with a cat head. Because there is no one to tell you its not always been that way.

Edited by Hojo

3 hours ago, enchanted said:

Would that universe contain a cat with wheels?

It would if you imagine it.

Meow!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

cat-car-meow-david-karasow.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

cat-car-meow-david-karasow.jpg

Lol