James123

Surrender, Love will welcome you

36 posts in this topic

Surrendering the is key, surrender till last atom of your body, only after that love will welcome you.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

not easy to surrender, too much invested on the illusion, and yet everyday one is near to the inevitable truth, death of this mind and body, going straight to the grave yet the ego wants to fight it, how nonsensical. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

21 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

not easy to surrender, too much invested on the illusion, and yet everyday one is near to the inevitable truth, death of this mind and body, going straight to the grave yet the ego wants to fight it, how nonsensical. 

I don't see it nonsensical, the will to live creates life. The impulse should not be towards surrender but towards openness. Surrender is fatalistic, weak and negative, depressed and crying. the opening is strong, alive, expansive and brave. 

We could say that life is bad because there is suffering, and lock ourselves at home crying, trying to stop the wheel of reincarnations, or we could stand up and enjoy the game. The game is going to continue there, so denying it and saying that nothing exists is like a child who covers his eyes so as not to see the danger.

Posted (edited)

@Breakingthewall Sounds like Leo's [Victim ↔ Warrior ↔ Creator ↔ Peace] model, both ends surrender but differently

Well, maybe the problem is the Victim complains and feels awful and at the Peace stage, you're past all flow states

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Total surrender cannot be maintained 24/7. And on the other, you want to maintain your identity and individuality.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

@MarioGabrielJ It is possible. Believe me. So difficult, but possible. I mean surrendering everything every expectations and welcoming whatever it comes.

Posted (edited)

53 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I don't see it nonsensical, the will to live creates life. The impulse should not be towards surrender but towards openness. Surrender is fatalistic, weak and negative, depressed and crying. the opening is strong, alive, expansive and brave. 

We could say that life is bad because there is suffering, and lock ourselves at home crying, trying to stop the wheel of reincarnations, or we could stand up and enjoy the game. The game is going to continue there, so denying it and saying that nothing exists is like a child who covers his eyes so as not to see the danger.

Not really surrender to life but surrender the animalistic forces.

Nobody wants to accept though that the evolutionary force is guaranteed suffering. To win and raise you have to walk on others that lose. Some day you win, but next year you'll lose, because the other also want to win. In even if you win always you are crushing someone else life for you to raise

and saying that nothing exists is like a child who covers his eyes so as not to see the danger.

yeah I agree in that It definetely exists, because we are maintaining this circus.

Consciousness has the possibility but we have chose to fall into the compulsive evolutionary forces.

The price to pay is never experience a moment of absolute ease within. So called millionaires hustlers and super confident people get dopamine kicks only by crushing others and making themselves more rich. 

They can not experience complete within just being. They have to become 'big', 'confident', 'important'. Of course at the expense of comparison, for you to be big the other must be small. 

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, James123 said:

@MarioGabrielJ It is possible. Believe me. So difficult, but possible. I mean surrendering everything every expectations and welcoming whatever it comes.

Okay 

Edited by MarioGabrielJ

27 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

The price to pay is never experience a moment of absolute ease within.

You can access states of total bliss in meditation, but afterward you are still an animal that must kill to eat. The only way to stop being one is to commit suicide, so it's better to accept the game, see it for what it is and play it as best as possible. What other option could be?

35 minutes ago, James123 said:

Then if tomorrow the doctor tells you that you have a melanoma stage 4, you wouldn't check in Google a bit?

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You can access states of total bliss in meditation, but afterward you are still an animal that must kill to eat. The only way to stop being one is to commit suicide, so it's better to accept the game, see it for what it is and play it as best as possible. What other option could be?

Maybe it’s not about escaping our animal nature but living in balance with it? For me is just strange that in order to have total peace or whatever you call it, is to unalive the ego

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Then if tomorrow the doctor tells you that you have a melanoma stage 4, you wouldn't check in Google a bit?

I’m sure he will not surrender when he gets captured by cartels.

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I loved my son so much so much so much. But, As you know after my son deasese, I totally realize that nothing NOTHING under my control, and I totally say fuck it. I can not control anything and let go. Because, literally I have no control whatsoever. Why this effort, struggle, endeavour, for what? I don't give a shit, if I die now. I stopped even looking a mirror. 

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Man I really sorry that, i didn't know, sorry if I talked you doubting. 

Thats totally fine brother. Much love to you.

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

I loved my son so much so much so much. But, As you know after my son deasese, I totally realize that nothing NOTHING under my control, and I totally say fuck it. I can not control anything and let go. Because, literally I have no control whatsoever. Why this effort, struggle, endeavour, for what? I don't give a shit, if I die now. I stopped even looking a mirror. 

56 minutes ago, James123 said:

Disease you mean right? Of you mean dead? Made me feel frozen when I read

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Disease you mean right? Of you mean dead? Made me feel frozen when I read

His sickness is thyacardia. He is doing so so right now. But even that effect me so much. Moreover, we are talking and on path for years, this was the final cut for me to completely surrender. Nothing under my control, I gave up, I am literally no one, nobody, nothing. 

27 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Maybe it’s not about escaping our animal nature but living in balance with it? For me is just strange that in order to have total peace or whatever you call it, is to unalive the ego

+1 ❤

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

His sickness is thyacardia. He is doing so so right now. But even that effect me so much. Moreover, we are talking and on path for years, this was the final cut for me to completely surrender. Nothing under my control, I gave up, I am literally no one, nobody, nothing. 

59 minutes ago, James123 said:

Ahhh, then it's the opposite situation. I'm my opinion If you have a son you must do the opposite of surrender, you have to go through life with a knife in your hand. Or do you want your son to be a weakling who wishes for death? Genetic lineages are maintained by force and dominance of the environment, if they do not decline and disappear, they degenerate and become extinct. We are animals, whether we want it or not. If you don't want to fight for your life better don't have kids. 

@Breakingthewall I work in finance, my work is going okey. But without desire of ME. just for them. When ı die, nothing will so called exist. Therefore, I am not even afraid of death. However, I will live for them or enviorenment but not for myself.

17 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

+1 ❤

💓😁