Spiritual Warfare

I bet no one can answer this.

46 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

God is a traitor, a horrible deceiving creature. Or it had been deceived itself. Part of its creation has to suffer. And it’s God plan. Even if I am God myself (as eternal light) then I would like to unalive myself (meaning kill God) since God makes us love in the world where the greatest desire is to leave this world. Someone who hasn’t faced TRUE HORRORS of life will never understand what I’m talking about. Not a single saint, enlightened or wise man throughout space and time has ever found an answer to the question ”Why there is actually suffering (exhaustion) existing in Gods plan. The answer that without suffering we would not appreciate love and happiness is bullshit. The best moments of my life were when I was completely unaware of any suffering. Pure joy and life of abundant life where everyone around is happy. Therefore God is not all allmighty. We are all slaves here in this doomed world, yes there is a righteous path. But this is not the point. I wish all the paths were righteous. I wish none of this madness never existed. But God wishes that I go trough this experience of denial. I don’t want to play this stupid game. ENOUGH. So we are destined and doomed to live this ugly life. And even if it at some point evolves to really something beautiful and non violent, and we will never have to come here again for eternity. I don’t care it’s only in my mind, the illusion is still real. Yes in the end it’s all bearable and it will be forgotten and lost in eternity, but it’s no excuse. This simply should have never existed. And nobody even knows why it exists this way. Is just way too much trash here. It’s horrible balanced. If the “oneness” has the best feeling in the world then why would we want a lower frequency feeling of joy rather than bliss?. Stuck in a body and not knowing your purpose or why everything is structured this way, is the saddest thing that can happen to a person.

Nothing has never happened, birth, life and death is just an illusion. Enlightenment is simply being where you already are. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

Nothing has never happened, birth, life and death is just an illusion. Enlightenment is simply being where you already are. 

It does not fully address the tangible experiences and realities of human existence. 

First, the notion that 'nothing has ever happened' can be seen as dismissive of the genuine experiences of joy, pain, growth, and suffering that individuals go through. These experiences shape our identities, relationships, and understanding of the world. To label them merely as illusions might undermine the significance they hold in our lives and the lessons they offer.

Second, this perspective may overlook the importance of personal and collective responsibility. If life and its events are seen as illusory, it might lead to a sense of detachment or apathy towards addressing social injustices, environmental issues, and other pressing challenges. Recognizing the reality of these issues and taking action is crucial for fostering a compassionate and just society.

Lastly, while enlightenment as being where you already are suggests a state of inner peace and acceptance, the journey towards such realization often involves significant personal effort, reflection, and growth. This journey is valuable in itself, as it encourages mindfulness, empathy, and a deeper connection with oneself and others.

Remember illusions are real.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

41 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

It does not fully address the tangible experiences and realities of human existence. 

First, the notion that 'nothing has ever happened' can be seen as dismissive of the genuine experiences of joy, pain, growth, and suffering that individuals go through. These experiences shape our identities, relationships, and understanding of the world. To label them merely as illusions might undermine the significance they hold in our lives and the lessons they offer.

Second, this perspective may overlook the importance of personal and collective responsibility. If life and its events are seen as illusory, it might lead to a sense of detachment or apathy towards addressing social injustices, environmental issues, and other pressing challenges. Recognizing the reality of these issues and taking action is crucial for fostering a compassionate and just society.

Lastly, while enlightenment as being where you already are suggests a state of inner peace and acceptance, the journey towards such realization often involves significant personal effort, reflection, and growth. This journey is valuable in itself, as it encourages mindfulness, empathy, and a deeper connection with oneself and others.

Remember illusions are real.

How do you fundamentally know that you are a human? 

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

How do you fundamentally know that you are a human? 

Existence is everything that includes “humans”

15 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Existence is everything that includes “humans”

Existence is an illusion, including word of illusion.

11 minutes ago, James123 said:

Existence is an illusion, including word of illusion.

Like I stated before illusions are real

@James123 

You have lost track of a fundamental logic and truth.

If you cannot distinguish between a living reality and a dream reality, perhaps there is no difference.

If you don't exist, in whatever way or form, then you don't get the reality and option of declaring that things are an illusion.  You don't exist, therefore there is no "you" to address and there is no "you” that can make claims and experience.

2 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

If you don't exist, in whatever way or form, then you don't get the reality and option of declaring that things are an illusion.  You don't exist, therefore there is no "you" to address and there is no "you” that can make claims and experience.

Absolutely. 

3 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

While your perspective on suffering as a necessary guide to personal growth and eventual enlightenment is compelling, it might overlook the complexity of human emotions and experiences. Suffering is not always a clear indicator of deviation from a 'narrow path.' In fact, suffering can arise from numerous sources including biological, psychological, and social factors, many of which are beyond an individual's control.

Moreover, the idea that children do not suffer may not be entirely accurate. Children can and do experience suffering, but their ways of coping and expressing it might be different from adults. They are not merely in a state of constant openness and happiness.

It is also important to recognize that growth and maturity do not follow a strictly linear or predictable path. People can experience various forms of suffering and still lead meaningful and fulfilling lives without necessarily reaching a state of 'total purity' or complete control over reality.

Finally, suggesting that most people are stuck in 'eternal adolescence' might be an oversimplification. Human development is multifaceted, and many individuals find ways to reconcile their inner conflicts and societal expectations without necessarily adhering to a single model of 'true adulthood.' 

Agree, I have generalized, there are people who suffer chronic pain, who are enslaved, imprisoned in terrible conditions, etc. We can hypothesize that human suffering is a necessary energy for the evolution of humanity as a whole, just as the suffering of an individual makes him grow, the suffering of the masses makes humanity grow like a whole, but it is difficult to explain why a person concrete suffers from chronic pain. We would have to get into karmic explanations, of spiritual evolution, which are just hypothesis

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Agree, I have generalized, there are people who suffer chronic pain, who are enslaved, imprisoned in terrible conditions, etc. We can hypothesize that human suffering is a necessary energy for the evolution of humanity as a whole, just as the suffering of an individual makes him grow, the suffering of the masses makes humanity grow like a whole, but it is difficult to explain why a person concrete suffers from chronic pain. We would have to get into karmic explanations, of spiritual evolution, which are just hypothesis

We don’t always need to go through difficulties to become better or wiser I believe.

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

We don’t always need to go through difficulties to become better or wiser I believe.

It would seem that suffering is the catalyst for the evolution of life. Species evolve driven by the fear of being killed by other species. The dodo bird of Mauritius is an example. He flew to those islands and settled there. Since there were no threats to its survival there, in a few thousand or hundreds of thousands of years it lost the ability to fly. something as wonderful as the flight of birds exists by virtue of threat. When the threat disappears, the flight disappears. It could be said that if the threat were zero, complex life would lose its qualities until it disappears, regressing to the state of bacteria, or in another words, suffering give us wings

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

@MarioGabrielJ With the necessary modesty I will say I think what is going on is that God means to good, but won't give you the answers to life on a silver platter.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It would seem that suffering is the catalyst for the evolution of life. Species evolve driven by the fear of being killed by other species. The dodo bird of Mauritius is an example. He flew to those islands and settled there. Since there were no threats to its survival there, in a few thousand or hundreds of thousands of years it lost the ability to fly. something as wonderful as the flight of birds exists by virtue of threat. When the threat disappears, the flight disappears. It could be said that if the threat were zero, complex life would lose its qualities until it disappears, regressing to the state of bacteria

Interesting, thanks for sharing.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Perhaps it's this very awareness and acknowledgment of suffering that drives people to seek joy and relief in various activities. Engaging in social, physical, and recreational activities can be ways to counteract or manage the suffering they experience. In fact, such activities often serve as a form of therapy or escape from the mental and emotional pain they might feel.

4 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Perhaps it's this very awareness and acknowledgment of suffering that drives people to seek joy and relief in various activities. Engaging in social, physical, and recreational activities can be ways to counteract or manage the suffering they experience. In fact, such activities often serve as a form of therapy or escape from the mental and emotional pain they might feel.

Yes, I'm aware of this and I also expected to get a response like this from someone. Yet another way how we find ways to keep this suffering energy alive. If I'm suffering God knows what and I'm in a bar drinking and having fun and ilm not suffering anymore in that moment, then I go home to sleep and wake up suffering again, isn't that self-inflicted.

I'm not undermining people's suffering, because I've been there, but what is suffering, really. If we ruminate about the bad things happening in the world and feel bad because of it, is that suffering. If we're unhappy about our living arrangements and is constantly sad because of it, is that suffering. If we think about the starving kids and we feel their pain is that suffering. What the hell is suffering.

What is your question? Why is there actual suffering existing in God's plan. Did God tell you personally that he introduced/created suffering in his plan. When did he tell you this. Did God write a plan. Is the plan in motion or is it all done. Is happiness also in this plan. What plan. What is God's plan suppose to achieve. Having a plan means there's something striving for. There's no time and space existentially, is God's plan instantaneous. That doesn't sound like a plan. 

Why are we creating our own God. Our idea of God. Where did you get the idea that God wants us to suffer. Isn't taking a dump shitty. Who says, ooh I'm looking forward to this dump. The smell is horrible, the body has to go through pushing and the butthole goes through tremendous wear and tear if the person is constipated. Isn't that a lot of suffering. When it's done, and constipation is cured in the moment, do we go out and write a book about how we suffered during that constipation. No, we move on. You might say, well, constipation doesn't come close to the horrors of my suffering it doesn't compare to real suffering in life. Whose making that distinction. We know the mind makes distinctions, it puts things into categories and sees separation. So the mind is making the distinction between constipation suffering and the fact that you lost your home suffering. The mind, the mind, the mind, the mind, the mind. Some suffering is ok, some not so bad, some terrible.

You say one that hasn't had TRUE HORRORS won't understand. What is a true horror. A family massacre that one has to witness or a stranded vehicle in the middle of the most dangerous city in the world or getting stabbed. Who decides what is a true horror. Are there false horrors. Is the mind categorizing again. Isn't that all relative. Relative to an individual that created itself with a bunch of stories, memories and knowledge called the ego. An ego that doesn't really exist because, as we say, only God exists. When you watch a horror movie, do you curse God then. We pay money to go see horrors but when the horror is happening to us, we bitch and complain. Then we say the Universe is a hologram, and it's all inside of us and the rest of Spiritual woo woo, but when it comes to suffering, we have a problem and start to curse God and we start to compare our sufferings and say you wouldn't understand because you haven't been there. Don't bring God into your duality because in God there's no separation.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

36 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@MarioGabrielJ With the necessary modesty I will say I think what is going on is that God means to good, but won't give you the answers to life on a silver platter.

That’s the problem. And the mistake you made was to say that the answers won’t come to anyone on a silver platter. You cannot assume that someday we will get the answers in our lifetime as a human being. It is most likely that we won’t! And that’s bad enough.

12 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, I'm aware of this and I also expected to get a response like this from someone. Yet another way how we find ways to keep this suffering energy alive. If I'm suffering God knows what and I'm in a bar drinking and having fun and ilm not suffering anymore in that moment, then I go home to sleep and wake up suffering again, isn't that self-inflicted.

I'm not undermining people's suffering, because I've been there, but what is suffering, really. If we ruminate about the bad things happening in the world and feel bad because of it, is that suffering. If we're unhappy about our living arrangements and is constantly sad because of it, is that suffering. If we think about the starving kids and we feel their pain is that suffering. What the hell is suffering.

What is your question? Why is there actual suffering existing in God's plan. Did God tell you personally that he introduced/created suffering in his plan. When did he tell you this. Did God write a plan. Is the plan in motion or is it all done. Is happiness also in this plan. What plan. What is God's plan suppose to achieve. Having a plan means there's something striving for. There's no time and space existentially, is God's plan instantaneous. That doesn't sound like a plan. 

Why are we creating our own God. Our idea of God. Where did you get the idea that God wants us to suffer. Isn't taking a dump shitty. Who says, ooh I'm looking forward to this dump. The smell is horrible, the body gas to go through pushing and the butthole goes through tremendous wear and tear if the person is constipated. Isn't that a lot of suffering. When it's done, and constipation is cured in the moment, do we go out and write a book about how we suffered during that constipation. No, we move on. You might say, well, constipation doesn't come close to the horrors of my suffering it doesn't compare to real suffering in life. Whose making that distinction. We know the mind makes distinctions, it puts things into categories and sees separation. So the mind is making the distinction between constipation suffering and the fact that you list your home suffering. The mind, the mind, the mind, the mind, the mind. Some suffering is ok, some not so bad, some terrible.

You say one that hasn't had TRUE HORRORS won't understand. What is a true horror. A family massacre that one has to witness or a stranded vehicle in the middle of the most dangerous city in the world or getting stabbed. Who decides what is a true horror. Are there false horrors. Is the mind categorizing again. Isn't that all relative. Relative to an individual that created itself with a bunch of stories, memories and knowledge called the ego. An ego that doesn't really exist because, as we say, only God exists. When you watch a horror movie, do you curse God then. We pay money to go see horrors but when the horror is happening to us, we bitch and complain. Then we say the Universe is a hologram, and it's all inside of us and the rest of Spiritual woo woo, nut when it comes to suffering, we have a problem and start to curse God and we start to compare our sufferings and say you wouldn't understand because you haven't been there. Don't bring God into your duality because in God there's no seperation.

You’re right in saying that we often make distinctions between different types of suffering, and it is our consciousness that makes these judgments. But at the same time, I’d argue that suffering, no matter the scale, is real to the one experiencing it. This is why we need to be cautious about comparing our suffering to others’. What feels unbearable to one person might be manageable for another, but that doesn’t make the experience any less real for the one who suffers. Saying that all suffering is self-inflicted may be too simplistic, but in a sense you are right that we can choose how we respond to our pain.

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

But at the same time, I’d argue that suffering, no matter the scale, is real to the one experiencing it.

No doubt; so is that joy and excitement. Why single one out, can't have one without the other. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

9 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Saying that all suffering is self-inflicted may be too simplistic, but in a sense you are right that we can choose how we respond to our pain.

Suffering is very relative.  Mostly is mental suffering, that is imaginary in the sense that is mental, it's being created by your mind. For example suffering because your girlfriend has abandoned you, your brother has stolen from you, the doctor told you that you ve cancer  etc. They are energetic vibrations that impact the ego, your self-image. Without this self-image, those vibrations would dissolve. of course, there is that self image and it's very difficult to dissolve it, but it's possible since it's just a mental image

18 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Suffering is very relative.  Mostly is mental suffering, that is imaginary in the sense that is mental, it's being created by your mind. For example suffering because your girlfriend has abandoned you, your brother has stolen from you, the doctor told you that you ve cancer  etc. They are energetic vibrations that impact the ego, your self-image. Without this self-image, those vibrations would dissolve. of course, there is that self image and it's very difficult to dissolve it, but it's possible since it's just a mental image

Being in nature is usually the most prominent thing for getting me out of my head, or at least more in tune with my thoughts.