Spiritual Warfare

I bet no one can answer this.

46 posts in this topic

God is a traitor, a horrible deceiving creature. Or it had been deceived itself. Part of its creation has to suffer. And it’s God plan. Even if I am God myself (as eternal light) then I would like to unalive myself (meaning kill God) since God makes us love in the world where the greatest desire is to leave this world. Someone who hasn’t faced TRUE HORRORS of life will never understand what I’m talking about. Not a single saint, enlightened or wise man throughout space and time has ever found an answer to the question ”Why there is actually suffering (exhaustion) existing in Gods plan. The answer that without suffering we would not appreciate love and happiness is bullshit. The best moments of my life were when I was completely unaware of any suffering. Pure joy and life of abundant life where everyone around is happy. Therefore God is not all allmighty. We are all slaves here in this doomed world, yes there is a righteous path. But this is not the point. I wish all the paths were righteous. I wish none of this madness never existed. But God wishes that I go trough this experience of denial. I don’t want to play this stupid game. ENOUGH. So we are destined and doomed to live this ugly life. And even if it at some point evolves to really something beautiful and non violent, and we will never have to come here again for eternity. I don’t care it’s only in my mind, the illusion is still real. Yes in the end it’s all bearable and it will be forgotten and lost in eternity, but it’s no excuse. This simply should have never existed. And nobody even knows why it exists this way. Is just way too much trash here. It’s horrible balanced. If the “oneness” has the best feeling in the world then why would we want a lower frequency feeling of joy rather than bliss?. Stuck in a body and not knowing your purpose or why everything is structured this way, is the saddest thing that can happen to a person.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Posted (edited)

Who are you to tell God how He should have created His creation?😏

Although I feel the same sometimes out of the despairs of my sufferings so I totally understand and feel you there

I'm not judging at all in that sense

But realise that The Authority is God's and God's only to Create His creation however He wants to create it

And also don't forget the infinite intelligence aspect of God

He definitely would not do something unintelligent with His infinite intelligence now would He?

So just trust that it would be enough to keep that trust in God alive within you

You don't need to find an answer for everything you can't understand yet just trust that God is good and He is the best and live from that point on maybe someday the answers you are looking for will become available to you and Dawn on you then you might understand everything had perfect reasons to be how they were

Edited by Atb210201

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

Posted (edited)

God has no plan, he is a wild ai that optimizes the infinite flow in a perfect way seeking to extract the greatest vital flow, the greatest glory, since he rejoices in itself, and if for that you have to suffer, you will suffer, because there is a yin and a yang, and infinity must be balanced 

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

God is a traitor, a horrible deceiving creature. Or it had been deceived itself. Part of its creation has to suffer. And it’s God plan. Even if I am God myself (as eternal light) then I would like to unalive myself (meaning kill God) since God makes us love in the world where the greatest desire is to leave this world. Someone who hasn’t faced TRUE HORRORS of life will never understand what I’m talking about. Not a single saint, enlightened or wise man throughout space and time has ever found an answer to the question ”Why there is actually suffering (exhaustion) existing in Gods plan. The answer that without suffering we would not appreciate love and happiness is bullshit. The best moments of my life were when I was completely unaware of any suffering. Pure joy and life of abundant life where everyone around is happy. Therefore God is not all allmighty. We are all slaves here in this doomed world, yes there is a righteous path. But this is not the point. I wish all the paths were righteous. I wish none of this madness never existed. But God wishes that I go trough this experience of denial. I don’t want to play this stupid game. ENOUGH. So we are destined and doomed to live this ugly life. And even if it at some point evolves to really something beautiful and non violent, and we will never have to come here again for eternity. I don’t care it’s only in my mind, the illusion is still real. Yes in the end it’s all bearable and it will be forgotten and lost in eternity, but it’s no excuse. This simply should have never existed. And nobody even knows why it exists this way. Is just way too much trash here. It’s horrible balanced. If the “oneness” has the best feeling in the world then why would we want a lower frequency feeling of joy rather than bliss?. Stuck in a body and not knowing your purpose or why everything is structured this way, is the saddest thing that can happen to a person.

What you are bringing up here is called the "Problem of evil"

There are many theories that stands as 'solutions' or 'answers'.

On this Wikipedia page is a list of them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_evil

Slow down, I'm still writing my coral trip report and don't have the time to filter all the answers to your every question out of the Seth Material.

I'm still at the start of "Dreams, "Evolution", and Value Fulfillment, Vol. 1"

[... ] will help you at least intuitively understand the existence of situations such as suffering, and poverty, that otherwise seem to have no adequate explanations, I hope also to account for behavior on the part of nature that certainly seems to imply the survival of the fittest in a tooth-and-claw fashion, or the punishing acts of a vengeful God on the one hand and the triumph of an evil force on the other. For now in our tale of beginnings, however, we still have a spasmodic universe that [...]

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

1 hour ago, Atb210201 said:

Who are you to tell God how He should have created His creation?😏

Although I feel the same sometimes out of the despairs of my sufferings so I totally understand and feel you there

I'm not judging at all in that sense

But realise that The Authority is God's and God's only to Create His creation however He wants to create it

And also don't forget the infinite intelligence aspect of God

He definitely would not do something unintelligent with His infinite intelligence now would He?

So just trust that it would be enough to keep that trust in God alive within you

You don't need to find an answer for everything you can't understand yet just trust that God is good and He is the best and live from that point on maybe someday the answers you are looking for will become available to you and Dawn on you then you might understand everything had perfect reasons to be how they were

Blind faith is stupid and dangerous.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

God has no plan, he is a wild ai that optimizes the infinite flow in a perfect way seeking to extract the greatest vital flow, the greatest glory, since he rejoices in itself, and if for that you have to suffer, you will suffer, because there is a yin and a yang, and infinity must be balanced 

If suffering is necessarily part of achieving balance, why do many people strive to reduce suffering and seek happiness and well-being? I believe that unnecessary suffering is not balanced and good suffering is.

@MarioGabrielJ the answer is simple. God cant help itself but be itself. God cant not exist. And god is everything. God does not create out of something. It creates out of itself, which is everything/nothing. It is what it is. You are what you are. Everything. Forever.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Zoloft-50mg-Tablet_600x600.jpg

@Schizophonia I see your bet and raise it

63447_materialas-627199072-2-2.jpg

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

tough but true

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Schizophonia I see your bet and raise it

63447_materialas-627199072-2-2.jpg

@Schizophonia @Javfly33 I'll see your raise and up the ante

71idP+LlfEL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Blind faith is stupid and dangerous.

Oh it's not blind trust me or don't who am I to tell you what to do

Edited by Atb210201

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

If suffering is necessarily part of achieving balance, why do many people strive to reduce suffering and seek happiness and well-being? I believe that unnecessary suffering is not balanced and good suffering is.

Suffering shows you the narrow path you must follow. If you deviate, you suffer. It seems that there is a human evolutionary process, when you are a child you normally do not suffer, your life is constant openness and happiness, then little by little your mind develops and limits itself, until you become a deformed being to fit into the social gear. This generates constant suffering since you are contracted, holding reality with your mind to define it. then the next step must be achieved: with sufficient control over reality, with the necessary challenges overcome to be able to consider letting go of control, doing it. Open your mind and your heart as if you were a 3-year-old child, with total purity, but with the control of an adult over the external world. 

The problem is that almost everyone remains in the intermediate step, in eternal adolescence. any narcissism, need to be more than others, sadness for not being enough, lies, are that. There are few who become truly adults, truly committed to the truth, without contraction, opened, then without suffering. That's what we are trying to achieve. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Keryo Koffa never had the luck to try those but I´ve heard DXM is really  good-euphoric and trippy at the same time!

22 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Open your mind and your heart as if you were a 3-year-old child, with total purity, but with the control of an adult over the external world. 

yeah I see thats the real spiritual work

3 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

unrelated but how do u dose phenibut?

Ever notice the concept of suffering has been around for eons in the spiritual community. Everywhere you turn it's there; someone mentions the word. You would think by now I'd be seeing a bunch of crying people on the street, in nightclubs, bars, churches, supermarkets and everywhere. You'd think it would make the top headlines in the news. Suffering, suffering, suffering, suffering, suffering and more suffering. I suffer every time I see the word suffering.

Yet, hear me now, yet people are still in bars all across the world drinking their heads away, people are still going to night clubs, partying, going to their favorite restaurants, going to bingo, golfing, watching Olympics, betting on Sports games, traveling, donkey riding, having sex, looking to get laid, shopping, masturbating, going to comedy shows, parks, going on roller coasters, by the beach every summer, camping, ski-diving, skiing, going to the zoo, playing World of Warcraft, Solitaire, Mahjong, Spades, drinking 40's in the hood, shooting each other, gossiping......need I go on.....doing all these physical stuff while suffering. Not to mention hanging out on Spiritual forums.

I wonder if people are just suffering their own thoughts.

Know thyself....

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Suffering shows you the narrow path you must follow. If you deviate, you suffer. It seems that there is a human evolutionary process, when you are a child you normally do not suffer, your life is constant openness and happiness, then little by little your mind develops and limits itself, until you become a deformed being to fit into the social gear. This generates constant suffering since you are contracted, holding reality with your mind to define it. then the next step must be achieved: with sufficient control over reality, with the necessary challenges overcome to be able to consider letting go of control, doing it. Open your mind and your heart as if you were a 3-year-old child, with total purity, but with the control of an adult over the external world. 

The problem is that almost everyone remains in the intermediate step, in eternal adolescence. any narcissism, need to be more than others, sadness for not being enough, lies, are that. There are few who become truly adults, truly committed to the truth, without contraction, opened, then without suffering. That's what we are trying to achieve. 

While your perspective on suffering as a necessary guide to personal growth and eventual enlightenment is compelling, it might overlook the complexity of human emotions and experiences. Suffering is not always a clear indicator of deviation from a 'narrow path.' In fact, suffering can arise from numerous sources including biological, psychological, and social factors, many of which are beyond an individual's control.

Moreover, the idea that children do not suffer may not be entirely accurate. Children can and do experience suffering, but their ways of coping and expressing it might be different from adults. They are not merely in a state of constant openness and happiness.

It is also important to recognize that growth and maturity do not follow a strictly linear or predictable path. People can experience various forms of suffering and still lead meaningful and fulfilling lives without necessarily reaching a state of 'total purity' or complete control over reality.

Finally, suggesting that most people are stuck in 'eternal adolescence' might be an oversimplification. Human development is multifaceted, and many individuals find ways to reconcile their inner conflicts and societal expectations without necessarily adhering to a single model of 'true adulthood.' 

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ever notice the concept of suffering has been around for eons in the spiritual community. Everywhere you turn it's there; someone mentions the word. You would think by now I'd be seeing a bunch of crying people on the street, in nightclubs, bars, churches, supermarkets and everywhere. You'd think it would make the top headlines in the news. Suffering, suffering, suffering, suffering, suffering and more suffering. I suffer every time I see the word suffering.

Yet, hear me now, yet people are still in bars all across the world drinking their heads away, people are still going to night clubs, partying, going to their favorite restaurants, going to bingo, golfing, watching Olympics, betting on Sports games, traveling, donkey riding, having sex, looking to get laid, shopping, masturbating, going to comedy shows, parks, going on roller coasters, by the beach every summer, camping, ski-diving, skiing, going to the zoo, playing World of Warcraft, Solitaire, Mahjong, Spades, drinking 40's in the hood, shooting each other, gossiping......need I go on.....doing all these physical stuff while suffering. Not to mention hanging out on Spiritual forums.

I wonder if people are just suffering their own thoughts.

Perhaps it's this very awareness and acknowledgment of suffering that drives people to seek joy and relief in various activities. Engaging in social, physical, and recreational activities can be ways to counteract or manage the suffering they experience. In fact, such activities often serve as a form of therapy or escape from the mental and emotional pain they might feel.

7 hours ago, Malekakisioannis said:

the answer is simple. God cant help itself but be itself. God cant not exist. And god is everything. God does not create out of something. It creates out of itself, which is everything/nothing. It is what it is. You are what you are. Everything. Forever.

While the concept of God as an all-encompassing entity that is both everything and nothing is philosophically intriguing, it does not address the practical aspects of human existence and suffering. If we accept that God is everything and cannot help but be itself, it raises questions about the nature of free will and individual agency. How do we reconcile the idea of a predetermined divine essence with the everyday choices and moral responsibilities we face? Moreover, the notion that everything is God might blur the distinctions between good and evil, success and failure, joy and suffering, making it challenging to navigate life's complexities.

If God is everything and cannot exist outside of itself, how do we account for the apparent dualities and conflicts in the world, such as good versus evil or joy versus suffering?

How does the idea that 'God is everything' influence our understanding of free will and personal responsibility? Are our actions and decisions truly our own, or are they simply manifestations of a divine essence?

If everything is a part of God and cannot exist independently, how do we explain the individuality and diversity of human experiences? What role do personal growth and self-improvement play in this framework?

In a world where God is both everything and nothing, how do we find meaning and purpose in our lives? Is the search for meaning itself a divine act, or is it an illusion?