PurpleTree

Does anyone know a lot about Jesus? I have some questions

32 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Glad you like it, what I'm really trying to do, is to connect the dots across multiple teaching
And ACIM seems deeply connected with Jesus' message, Ra's Law of One and Non-Duality
According to Chat's summary, it has a strong Ego Illusion focus reminiscent of Leo's Solipsism
But it also reminds me of many tales of Heaven and God, especially through the Holy Spirit
I am not sure, however, how deeply it connects to Christianity and conventional heaven views
I'd also like to explore how it connects to NDEs and what existence looks like beyond the Ego
I've yet to deepen my holistic understanding of other models like Wilber, am interested in how 
I've yet to deepen my understanding of other books & models like Wilber to see how they relate

The Language of ACIM is Judeo-Christian but the concepts are not Religious - Something more like Ultra-Metaphysical. Also there is a terminology from the field of psychology.

Heaven in ACIM means the Absolute - the Total Oneness with God which is entirely beyond perception.

There is an interesting term in ACIM which represent the State between this Physical-World and Heaven. It is a state that most NDErs describe. It is often described as these beautiful realms of crystal cities, meadows filled with flowers that never fades, were everything is lighted from within, were all communication is telepathic, etc... This state ACIM calls it "The Real World". 

In the Real World - which is a State of Consciousness - the Self is still perceiving - but perception has become almost transparent to the Absolute - to the Totality of Love which is God.

Posted (edited)

@ICURBlessings Okay, I'm glad, that's far more endearing than many
member's ideas of the ideal destination being a "perfect empty void"
devoid of intelligence, meaning and non-existence being "the point"

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

But how can we really learn from the Bible and its metaphors if the translations are not right? What we know about Jesus is mainly from the Bible, which is a collection of books written in different ancient languages that were translated in wrong ways. 

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

But how can we really learn from the Bible and its metaphors if the translations are not right? What we know about Jesus is mainly from the Bible, which is a collection of books written in different ancient languages that were translated in wrong ways. 

Manual Bon Did read the previous posts in this thread?

Edited by ICURBlessings

4 minutes ago, ICURBlessings said:

Manual Bon Did read the previous posts in this thread?

No

26 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@ICURBlessings Okay, I'm glad, that's far more endearing than many
member's ideas of the ideal destination being a "perfect empty void"
devoid of intelligence, meaning and non-existence being "the point"

@Keryo Koffa The destination or I should say the Ultimate Destination - Which is the Return to the Absolute (Heaven) is Pure Amazing Love. It is beyond words can paint. 

There are a few NDErs that had the experience of merging with the Absolute. But they don't call It that - they say Total Love or One with God.

Just now, manuel bon said:

No

Read the previous posts- please - as we have already been talking about the Bible and its limitations.

1 minute ago, ICURBlessings said:

Read the previous posts- please - as we have already been talking about the Bible and its limitations.

Just said what I think about it, I don't see the problem.

@Keryo Koffa   ...what ACIM refers to as Perception is what Leo calls 'imagination'. In ACIM the concept of Perception is very fundamental - and much effort is spent in teaching that Perception is NOT the product of the senses and central-nervous-system (brain). Perception is a faculty of Consciousness completely independent of the Physical plane of existence.

5 minutes ago, ICURBlessings said:

Heaven means indescribable Love!

I've listened to many NDE reports on my psychedelic trips half a year ago.
They filled me with infinite excitement and expanded my scope of what's possible!
I don't even remember if I watched a video filled with art or imagined the places you describe...
But either way, what I remember from that time resonated through my entire body to its absolute core!

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

I've listened to many NDE reports on my psychedelic trips half a year ago.
They filled me with infinite excitement and expanded my scope of what's possible!
I don't even remember if I watched a video filled with art or imagined the places you describe...
But either way, what I remember from that time resonated through my entire body to its absolute core!

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Glad you like it, what I'm really trying to do, is to connect the dots across multiple teaching
And ACIM seems deeply connected with Jesus' message, Ra's Law of One and Non-Duality
According to Chat's summary, it has a strong Ego Illusion focus reminiscent of Leo's Solipsism
It also mentions God through the Holy Spirit a lot, I'd like to learn more about such a guide
I am not sure, however, how deeply it connects to Christianity and conventional heaven ideas
I'd also like to explore how it connects to NDEs and what existence looks like beyond the Ego
I've yet to deepen my understanding of other books & models like Wilber to see how they relate

What You need to do Keryo is get more involved with ACIM, study it well, digest and experience all it has to offer, it will fill Your Mind with more and more information, just imagine the meme's You can create afterwards, it will be glorious, then after that go study Hinduism, study it well, digest and experience all it has to offer, it will fill Your Mind with even more information, the meme's will be running wild now, in-between studying take some lsd, see where it takes You, that will be fun.,,

30yrs later, death bed has arrived, Keryo wonders, where did the time go, what did I do, what is the point of it all, I still don't have the answers, oh no why is it getting so dark :(:(:(

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

58 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

What You need to do Keryo is get more involved with ACIM, study it well, digest and experience all it has to offer, it will fill Your Mind with more and more information, just imagine the meme's You can create afterwards, it will be glorious, then after that go study Hinduism, study it well, digest and experience all it has to offer, it will fill Your Mind with even more information, the meme's will be running wild now, in-between studying take some lsd, see where it takes You, that will be fun.,,

30yrs later, death bed has arrived, Keryo wonders, where did the time go, what did I do, what is the point of it all, I still don't have the answers, oh no why is it getting so dark :(:(:(

1. Haven't you heard the news, there's no way the Singularity will take past 2050!
2. Those reasons are excellent, just gotta find out how to arrange my neurons to speed it up!
3. If I'm not Alien God at that point, I will arrange my cremated ashes to be mixed with a shit ton of 5-MeO!