BlueOak

Stage Turquoise Reincarnation. How would you design it?

48 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

The integration of the external to become the internal

Can you explain what did you mean by that? With an example even if you can

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

Posted (edited)

@Nivsch
Sure. Everything you experience is you. You generate all of it. Not on a 'self' 1 to 1 logical I do this so I get this, or I want this so I get this. All the people, all the experiences—everything is you. This means you lose the self more and realise infinity more.

Realising this may be different for you, as you have indicated in your last post to me.

Steps before total realisation might be:

1) Your thoughts/decisions/actions create the future. Creating a pattern of events. (This pattern, like you, is infinite)
2) Everything is subjective.
3) The above two lines mean that you define and create your experience.
4) You react to your own decisions and emotions that you have decided or are having.
5) This means you represent reality entirely to yourself.
6) There is no reality but what you put there. All there is, is this experience.
7) Your emotions, actions, and decisions will shape you. And you are all that you experience.
8) Your emotions will change the actual reality that you generate, because it's you.
9) The more you are the infinite and accept it, not an illusionary self. Then the more you are infinity. You can see it play out in discussions, like here. I am reasoning partially from the self and partially from the infinite. You can see some posters using the absolute or infinite, and some reasoning more from the self.
10) I would say allowance and acceptance here is what I've been working on for several years, allowance and acceptance of myself was probably a lifelong process. ('Self' being both this personality and the wider reality that is me)

Obviously, I am repeating things slightly here for clarification, but that's an example of everything folding into itself over time, where the details of how don't matter so much. A simple example would be a task you have to concentrate on at first, and then over time you find a simpler pattern of doing it.

Of course, these steps are incomplete because I am still here talking to you ;). Well I am not 'here', because there is no 'here'. There's an experience.

Edited by BlueOak

Posted (edited)

@BlueOak Thanks for the investment.

All those are from your direct experience and your independent conclusions?

I can relate to part of them, but I am not into solipsism and don't believe anything about turquoise I have no intuition to by myself.

Why that a specific arrangement of neurotransmitters induced by some kind of psychedelic will show the most fundamental reality?

I can understand that this is part of reality and a perspective.

But who is to say that a psychedelic state, or some organization of neurotransmitters is more true than an another neurotransmitters combination?

I think this is an emotional and biased decision affected by what the person want to be true.

Anyway the Love thing I like and think there is a lot to it.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

@Nivsch Leo addressed that part in his early psychedelic videos.

It's not about this or that reality, it's about expanding the scope of what's possible and seeing the difference.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

43 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

it's about expanding the scope of what's possible and seeing the difference

If its about to widen the way we look at reality and integrate more perspectives in addition and not instead of anything then ok.

Edited by Nivsch

5 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

If its about to widen the way we look at reality and integrate more perspectives in addition and not instead of anything then ok.

Well, that's what I'm here for. But you have a point, the whole *stressing* of Solipsism being *true* is pretty sus.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

11 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Well, that's what I'm here for. But you have a point, the whole *stressing* of Solipsism being *true* is pretty sus.

+1 ❤️

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Nivsch said:

@BlueOak Thanks for the investment.

All those are from your direct experience and your independent conclusions?

I can relate to part of them, but I am not into solipsism and don't believe anything about turquoise I have no intuition to by myself.

Why that a specific arrangement of neurotransmitters induced by some kind of psychedelic will show the most fundamental reality?

I can understand that this is part of reality and a perspective.

But who is to say that a psychedelic state, or some organization of neurotransmitters is more true than an another neurotransmitters combination?

I think this is an emotional and biased decision affected by what the person want to be true.

Anyway the Love thing I like and think there is a lot to it.

Welcome. Yes, my experiences. I could have put that together more concisely, I was tired when I wrote that

I don't use psychedelics. I have no need of them. As a metaphor: If I were to wet a piece of paper through meditation or merely observe what I am showing myself day to day, then soaking the paper in water through psychedelics is not going to show me much more, it'll still be showing me what I need to see. They can help show the most fundamental truths because they are showing things such as: that there is nothing in reality directly but the experience itself. Experience is reality, and as I've said you not only represent your experience to yourself but directly cause it. I understand people know more than me about substances and can probably use them productively, this is just a personal choice to avoid them.

When you understand all of reality you experience is you. Then you'll understand some of the reflections you are seeing of yourself better, and be in a more allowing/accepting state, which is a far more harmonious state to live most of life in. Spiral dynamics, for me, is the logical side of human development, whereas one of the various emotional scale models would be the emotional one. Though given the nature of emotions, its hard to find a specific emotional scale I can logically point to that I find most useful over the others. Google emotional scale or conscious scale for a reference.

Who is to say what is true? You. I can't pull any strings in your mind, this is your reality you are giving meaning to. You can have any reaction you like to these words, and it'll be your reaction that you put there. 

Everything is a biased decision or distinction because you are deciding it all. The moment you write 'I think', well that's you.

I'd like to go back to infinite love, there is truly nothing in this world like it. I feel this is a step there, but from the logical side of the paradigm, the emotional one I am actually quite far down on. Though I do reflect acceptance more often now which is nice. 

Edited by BlueOak