BlueOak

Stage Turquoise Reincarnation. How would you design it?

48 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Don't offend, I can't avoid being an idiot 😅. Look, you can remember a lot before that so called birth, and it doesn't mean nothing. You can perceive right now what reality is, and then arrive to the obvious conclusion that if now a flow is happening, always a flow is happening, independent of your memory. The memory is just something that is in the flow. 

Please tell me a thing that you remember before your so called birth. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, BlueOak said:

I have some, but its like a dab of watercolor on a painting, I usually default to yellow. 
When I am around collectives who are spiritual, yes, because it becomes a collective experience more easily. Thank you for helping me answer my question :) that makes sense.

You really don't need anything except your biggest problems. They are your super highway to growth if you only relate to them like this.

No need to engage with any turquoise person, nor to learn about turquoise strategies or spiritual slogans. It will only be a bypass and won't grow you nearly as effectively as the key tool above.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, James123 said:

I don't remember what I ate yesterday, but some people say that remember past lifes 

Anyway, any remember is a structure that is happening now. Now are happening many structures, then always are going to happen many structures, because now is always, it's indifferent if you remember them or not

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Tell me something before your birth, I'll wait 😏

31 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The now transcends your all your lame memories 😈

What is a... birth? 🤔

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Why would it has any importance ?

The devil is in the details.

11 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Bridging memory of direct experience to use as a means to scientifically extrapolate the future condition I guess

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

nyway, any remember is a structure that is happening now. Now are happening many structures, then always are going to happen many structures, because now is always, it's indifferent if you remember them or not

Do you know why?

7 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

What is a... birth? 🤔

Knowing is the biggest illusion.

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Being born into a family in which there was a total absence of fear and absolute acceptance of reality, life and death, and without any ideas of superiority or inferiority, but with total rejection to the submission of the mind. something extremely rare in humanity today. It would save me all this annoying karma cleaning work, even it's interesting in its own way, but man, what a people is around, more than people looks those jails in zoo where all the monkeys are yelling . Forgetting the monkeys is very important for starting any spiritual work 

I appreciate this, as well as being in an allowing state, acceptance is a good starting point on the emotional scale also. There would still have to be designed stages of development into the incarnation, but these are potentially improved or streamlined each lifetime because the pattern is simpler each time.

@Keryo Koffa

Yeah I've wanted to be in the pure realm of the mind for most of this life, with flashes of physicality to alter quickly as my reality does. I appreciate you posting these ideas up, thank you. This is my last life, but this was an interesting thought experiment.

16 hours ago, James123 said:

Where are you? Find yourself in the body, i will give you a thousand dollars.

If I did this, I would be adding meaning to a void. 

11 hours ago, James123 said:

Do past life regression hypnosis, you can do it to yourself if you wish. 

I gave myself events that mirrored things happening right now, so I would not doubt their authenticity. 

9 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

If you want to reincarnate effectively, you need to do it effectively.

Edited by BlueOak

14 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

I gave myself events that mirrored things happening right now, so I would not doubt their authenticity. 

What happened, how did you experience your past lives? Meanwhile you are experiencing your past lives in this life, isn't it correct? For example yesterday you experience your past life. 

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, James123 said:

What happened, how did you experience your past lives? Meanwhile you are experiencing your past lives in this life, isn't it correct? For example yesterday you experience your past life. 

Events and patterns are constantly cycled for the self yes, with different appearances but the same meanings. My own events probably won't help you as they are lines through patterns of multiple lifetimes that made sense to me. For example, I had the past life experience of a ceremony at a circular stone temple laid out like a small open arena, in the front, the priest was performing a ceremony with fire to enchant the crowd. A few days later I found myself at an electronic show that a friend invited me to, we stood at a small circular stage, and it on was a man performing tricks with simulated holographic fire. I drew multiple meanings from this, but they were personal to my life at the time. I had several others experiences also that lined up with things I needed to see in life.

Alongside repeating events, I gave myself historic dates that I could check when things happened. This was enough for me, added to my own methods of communicating directly with infinity for confimation, and prior to all of this the spiritual adepts that I came to respect. You may need other experiences or things to confirm your own inquiries, this was personally tailored to me, as all life is.

I understand your intimation of constant change, and that we die every time we sleep. I feel this is overstated, but I do agree from the infinite perspective. As infinity is never a broken chain, it is constant. You might say: there is no past, no death, no life to begin with. However, I am describing patterns, and cycles from the perspective of the self, which are the only words I have to use.

This is again coming to down to the two halves of the human experience, the infinite and the self. 

Edited by BlueOak

@BlueOak nice story. But self is an illusion in first place or experiencer.

4 hours ago, BlueOak said:

effectively.

Effectively for what ?

If you become aware that spirituality is just a strategy for your avatar to gain/keep power (a persona) you understand there is no need for that in the absolute, because there is nowhere to go.

Turquoise reincarnation can be horrible, actually. 

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, James123 said:

@BlueOak nice story. But self is an illusion in first place or experiencer.

From the absolute perspective, yes. 

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

If you become aware that spirituality is just a strategy for your avatar to gain/keep power (a persona) you understand there is no need for that in the absolute, because there is nowhere to go.

Turquoise reincarnation can be horrible, actually. 

Yes there is nowhere to go. However, you could describe a place you are sitting or standing right now. So what we are talking about is the illusion of reincarnation, into the illusion of a human life. I understand this, but both of us chose it this time around ;)

Do you think it's horrible because it's so far out of alignment with the norm?

Edited by BlueOak

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Effectively for what ?

To achieve the objective of the thread without going through 10 more reincarnations.

2 hours ago, BlueOak said:

Do you think it's horrible because it's so far out of alignment with the norm?

No i've said it can be horrible, you can be turquoise and have a terrible life. It's not linked.

2 hours ago, BlueOak said:

To achieve the objective of the thread without going through 10 more reincarnations.

Yes but why ?

Posted (edited)

Anything you will hear about turquoise is not actually what turquoise is, but only some trials to translate to words implicit experiences when what YOU get from the word is mostly a distorted picture.

Only you will know in real time how turquoise is supposed to feel and it might be different than things that you hear. 

Think for yourself what does it mean to grow above yellow. Don't rely on answers from outside. It will happen in your unique way through your unique challenges and not in the way it is written in spiritual books.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

Posted (edited)

Turquoise is just the lack of obstacles. It is the perception of the flow of the moment without barriers. The flow of the present is intelligence, and the perceiver and the perceived are the same, the present perceives itself and you are all of it. The lack of obstacles makes the present take on unlimited depth, and the self that believes it controls with its mental activity relaxes and merges with the depth, then a change in vibration occurs in an instant. The vibration stops being contracted, focused on the self, that is a mental construction, and expands without limit. There is no middle ground, it is one direction or another.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

No i've said it can be horrible, you can be turquoise and have a terrible life. It's not linked.

Yes but why ?

It wasn't the quality of life I was talking about, just the result. I had a pretty poor first 25-35 years of this one,

Why?
Absolute Answer: |                                                                     |
Transition | Put something in here | 
Self Answer: Finishing a pattern.

Though, as I've said, more of me wants to make this the last life than wants to do another one.

14 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Anything you will hear about turquoise is not actually what turquoise is, but only some trials to translate to words implicit experiences when what YOU get from the word is mostly a distorted picture.

Only you will know in real time how turquoise is supposed to feel and it might be different than things that you hear. 

Think for yourself what does it mean to grow above yellow. Don't rely on answers from outside. It will happen in your unique way through your unique challenges and not in the way it is written in spiritual books.

Self-experience is realisation yes. The integration of the external to become the internal is a full step. That's how we realize we are whole.

13 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Turquoise is just the lack of obstacles. It is the perception of the flow of the moment without barriers. The flow of the present is intelligence, and the perceiver and the perceived are the same, the present perceives itself and you are all of it. The lack of obstacles makes the present take on unlimited depth, and the self that believes it controls with its mental activity relaxes and merges with the depth, then a change in vibration occurs in an instant. The vibration stops being contracted, focused on the self, that is a mental construction, and expands without limit. There is no middle ground, it is one direction or another.

Well put.

Thanks all.

Edited by BlueOak