Ishanga

Was not able to Post or Reply?

27 posts in this topic

Was not able to Post or Reply anything for about 10hrs here, is this common on this forum for other users??

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

You hit the daily post limit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Was not able to Post or Reply anything for about 10hrs here, is this common on this forum for other users??

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

tenor.gif@Ishanga  I've been hitting the limit each day for the past week 😁

2ac11r.jpg @Leo Gura

On the flip side, at least it teaches you to be concise and prioritize conversations and spending your time 😊

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What is the limit?

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

8 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

tenor.gif@Ishanga  I've been hitting the limit each day for the past week 😁

2ac11r.jpg @Leo Gura

On the flip side, at least it teaches you to be concise and prioritize conversations and spending your time 😊

Yes true, I didn't realize there was a post limit:)

Just now, Ishanga said:

Yes true, I didn't realize there was a post limit:)

Yeah, it makes you paranoid, I think it's a living system.
Posting is like a psychedelic trip and you wanna trip daily.
But the tolerance makes each trip short and unsatisfying.

Of course it's dynamic homeostasis, seeking to transform your quantity into quality.
The quality of posts automatically downregulates as you contemplate less vigorously.
And so the system modulates your existence between realities to maximize growth.

But it's also a pain in the ass.
How could you do this, Leo?
The forum god is so cruel 😔

1 minute ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Yeah, it makes you paranoid, I think it's a living system.
Posting is like a psychedelic trip and you wanna trip daily.
But the tolerance makes each trip short and unsatisfying.

Of course it's dynamic homeostasis, seeking to transform your quantity into quality.
The quality of posts automatically downregulates as you contemplate less vigorously.
And so the system modulates your existence between realities to maximize growth.

But it's also a pain in the ass.
How could you do this, Leo?
The forum god is so cruel 😔

Leo is looking out for us in lots of ways, its good to set up these limits, and he monitors post/threads really well, as do the mods, for the most part this forum is run very well imo!

3 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Leo is looking out for us in lots of ways, its good to set up these limits, and he monitors post/threads really well, as do the mods, for the most part this forum is run very well imo!

2897535-Joe-Walsh-Quote-I-can-t-complain 
I know, but it's so frustrating

Leo is making us eat our veggies!

It's not common, because some of us have life.

15 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Surface dweller! 😆

Happens to me all the time with my blabbermouth. I think Leo said once it's the way the system is set up and he didn't personally do it, not sure.

Every post will just have a bookmark option; just like what you see when a post has been locked. Have to wait till next day or at best a lot of hours to be able to post again. Must have been your first time making comments all day. 

Know thyself....

29 minutes ago, Girzo said:

It's the ones with no life that usually makes these types of comments...hehe😜

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia I was relieved when I found out, I thought the mods were punishing me for posting too many memes xD

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Just now, Keryo Koffa said:

@Princess Arabia I was relieved when I found out, I thought the mods were punishing me for posting too many memes xD

When it happened to me the first time, I thought I was banned. Tried to message a mod to find out what happened and I couldn't send pm's either. I was cursing the forum out saying "I don't need this shit". Good thing I couldn't send the pm cause I probably would have definitely been banned then. Haha. No, but I was like wtf is this, then I caught on the next time it happened.....and the next time....and the next time...and the next...let me stop and save my talk time before the next time spews.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

When it happened to me the first time, I thought I was banned. Tried to message a mod to find out what happened and I couldn't send pm's either. I was cursing the forum out saying "I don't need this shit". Good thing I couldn't send the pm cause I probably would have definitely been banned then. Haha. No, but I was like wtf is this, then I caught on the next time it happened.....and the next time....and the next time...and the next...let me stop and save my talk time before the next time spews.

That was literally my reaction too, you don't know what kinda of vengeful schemes I was coming up with xD
But yeah, it's like hmmm... it's been a day I can post again... *happens again* what is it this time? dammit!

I had two separate issues because when I asked Integral about the forum behavior, he said:

On 8/17/2024 at 6:40 PM, integral said:

Got to start deleting older images, you can manage storage in the settings. :D 

And then the next time I couldn't post, it dawned on me: "Wait, is there a posting limit as well"

Checked the forum guidelines and *nothing*. Checked the search bar for posts about it and *Yup*

Though I can't find the exact ones right now, some spoke about the limit and whether it's words or posts.

On 11/28/2022 at 7:34 PM, Danioover9000 said:

A few suggestions: Place a maximum limit of posts per 24-hour cycle, say to 50 posts a day

On 8/23/2024 at 6:34 PM, Keryo Koffa said:

Ooooh nooo! I'm hitting my daily posting limit for the f̵i̶f̵t̴h̴ ̷t̵̗̺̍̃i̴̻̐m̸̝̐͝ę̵̿͝ ̴̧͕́t̴̩͊́͆̊ĥ̵̗͋͂̈́̾̓i̴̘̠͋̔̿̇̚ś̴̞͎͇͍͆͊̾ ̶̛͕̻̮͇̟̖̳̔̏̓͑̒͌̊ŵ̴̛̛̥̬̜̿͊̐̓̽͊́́̕͝e̵͔̙̬͉̎̀͑̀̉͌̌̊̕͝͝ḙ̸̢̞̻̤̪͈̈́̀͐̏͌̏͌̔̚͜͠k̶̹͛̉̄̈́͜ 

Edited by Keryo Koffa

2 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

That was literally my reaction too, you don't know what kinda of vengeful schemes I was coming up with xD
But yeah, it's like hmmm... it's been a day I can post again... *happens again* what is it this time? dammit!

I had two separate issues because when I asked Integral about the forum behavior, he said:

And then the next time I couldn't post, it dawned on me: "Wait, is there a posting limit as well"

Checked the forum guidelines and *nothing*. Checked the search bar for posts about it and *Yup*

Though I can't find the exact ones right now, some spoke about the limit and whether it's words or posts.

You can set your own limits somewhere in settings?

Know thyself....

Lol, it happened twice before, when I first found this place, but not since then, I too thought maybe I said something off, but there is no warning points on my account so I sort of figured there was a limit of sorts per day... It was a nice break:)

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

You can set your own limits somewhere in settings?

When you click your name on the top right of the page, there's "My Attachments" in the dropdown menu

I think we're all restricted to ~ 50MB of uploaded content, but we pick to delete some before it's reached

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Lol, it happened twice before, when I first found this place, but not since then, I too thought maybe I said something off, but there is no warning points on my account so I sort of figured there was a limit of sorts per day... It was a nice break:)

I went through the whole Five Stages of Grief xD
Denial: This must be a glitch, let me log out and in again!
Anger: How can they do this?! I've done nothing wrong!
Bargaining: Should I write a vague elaborate apology?
Depression: I really miss talking to everyone on here
Acceptance: Fine, it's better for Self-Actualization.

And Three stages of emotional Growth, too! 😂
1. This is outrageous! I will start my own forum with a petty name!
2. Writing an elaborate apology not knowing for what and which mod to send it to.
3. Enjoying the time off and actually self-actualizing for once, checking the forum every now and then

The disproportionate level of panic one can have over this is actually hilarious 

Edited by Keryo Koffa

11 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

When you click your name on the top right of the page, there's "My Attachments" in the dropdown menu

I think we're all restricted to ~ 50MB of uploaded content, but we pick to delete some before it's reached

Oh ok, didn't know that. Probably won't need to anyway, don't need to talk on here everyday all day. If I find the need to have to do that, I'll just shut up.

Me: Heading over to My Profile/My attachments

Know thyself....