Ishanga

Was not able to Post or Reply?

27 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

When you click your name on the top right of the page, there's "My Attachments" in the dropdown menu

I think we're all restricted to ~ 50MB of uploaded content, but we pick to delete some before it's reached

When you click your name on the top right of the page, there's "My Attachments" in the dropdown menu

I think we're all restricted to ~ 50MB of uploaded content, but we pick to delete some before it's reached

Update: I did check but didn't see where to change it. I guess you can't. The daily MB I mean. It doesn't matter, but at least i can check to see when I'm reaching my limit. 

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Update: I did check but didn't see where to change it. I guess you can't. The daily MB I mean. It doesn't matter, but at least i can check to see when I'm reaching my limit. 

No, I don't think you can change it, unless they introduce Actualized.org Subscription plans in the future lol

It's just so you can clear your cache because the site can only hold so much information

Just like our brains, there is only so much space for solipsistic existentialism

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

4 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Just like our brains, there is only so much space for solipsistic existentialism

Not for this forum. Let me go start a solipsism thread and you'll see. Then I'll start another one when that dies down, then another one for a month, it'll just keep going.

Know thyself....

8 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

No, I don't think you can change it, unless they introduce Actualized.org Subscription plans in the future lol

It's just so you can clear your cache because the site can only hold so much information

Does deleting an item actually delete it from the actual thread it was posted in?

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Not for this forum. Let me go start a solipsism thread and you'll see.
Then I'll start another one when that dies down, then another one for a month, it'll just keep going.

We are like Gods in that aspects, creating whole worlds and ecosystems of self-perpetuating conversations xD

All we really need to do is to repeat a controversial Solipsist take and let the others argue it over and over again

We're like DMT tricksters, watching the humans run in circles, while they're tripping into repeating time loops lol 

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Does deleting an item actually delete it from the actual thread it was posted in?

Yup, not immediately though, I guess it's setting it as "open for deletion" from the database and at some point: 

On 8/17/2024 at 6:05 PM, Keryo Koffa said:

scroll.gifStorage.png

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Just now, Keryo Koffa said:

Yup, not immediately though, I guess it's setting it as "open for deletion" from the database and at some point: 

Ok

Know thyself....