Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spiritual Warfare

(Good vs Bad)

39 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is no evil, but levels of energy density. A lot of density implies opacity, animality, fear. All of this translates into aggressive behavior. life is extremely aggressive

Why is it that there are more aggressive egos than not? Because it doesn't feel good that reality is really like that…

The end of separation is the end of desire. It’s life, it’s death, it’s unity; it is the absolute. In this profound realization, we find perfection eternal, a state of everlasting harmony.

1 hour ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

If we imagine an Ultimate Will or a Unified One-Will, we can begin to speculate on how this unified will can manifest in different forms and intentions. One possible explanation is that the unified will encompasses all possible potentials and possibilities, and that conflicting wills are expressions of these different potentials. In this way, a single will can contain a multitude of intentions and actions that may seem contradictory on the surface, but are actually parts of a larger whole.

This leads us to the idea that conflicting wills may be necessary to create dynamism and change within the universe. Without these conflicts, there would be no drive for development or transformation. A unified will can therefore be seen as a fundamental energy or force that enables the existence of various wills and intentions, thereby creating the complex reality we experience.

"Making the mother of all Omeletts, Jack. Can't fret over every egg!" - Senator Armstrong

"Those who are on the service-to-self path are not 'evil' as you understand the term, but are those who seek to serve themselves and, in so doing, have become extremely successful at manipulating others for their own benefit. In their mind, this is the way to advance. However, in the end, the path of service to self leads to isolation, as all must eventually realize the Law of One—that all are truly one." - Ra (Law of One)

"In summary, the Law of One frames "evil" as part of the necessary polarity for spiritual evolution, ultimately seeing it as an aspect of the broader journey towards understanding and embodying the oneness of all existence." -ChatMVP

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

21 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Why is it that there are more aggressive egos than not? Because it doesn't feel good that reality is really like that…

Life is aggressiveness, without aggressiveness there is extinction. The ego works instinctively, and channels its aggressiveness according to its level of evolution, red, blue stages and all that. The ego that seeks self-transcendence and enlightenment is aggressive in a certain way. more sophisticated and efficient than the ego that drinks a bottle of gin a day and beats its wife

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Life is aggressiveness, without aggressiveness there is extinction. The ego works instinctively, and channels its aggressiveness according to its level of evolution, red, blue stages and all that. The ego that seeks self-transcendence and enlightenment is aggressive in a certain way. more sophisticated and efficient than the ego that drinks a bottle of gin a day and beats its wife

"Your reality exists in a particular area of activity in which aggressive qualities, thrusting-outward characteristics, are supremely necessary to prevent a falling back into the infinite possibilities from which you have only lately emerged. Yet from this unconscious bed of possibilities you derive your strength, your creativity, and the fragile yet powerful kind of individual consciousness that is your own."

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

47 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The ego that seeks self-transcendence and enlightenment is aggressive in a certain way.

In which way?

55 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

"Making the mother of all Omeletts, Jack. Can't fret over every egg!" - Senator Armstrong

"Those who are on the service-to-self path are not 'evil' as you understand the term, but are those who seek to serve themselves and, in so doing, have become extremely successful at manipulating others for their own benefit. In their mind, this is the way to advance. However, in the end, the path of service to self leads to isolation, as all must eventually realize the Law of One—that all are truly one." - Ra (Law of One)

"In summary, the Law of One frames "evil" as part of the necessary polarity for spiritual evolution, ultimately seeing it as an aspect of the broader journey towards understanding and embodying the oneness of all existence." -ChatMVP

🥳

The end of separation is the end of desire. It’s life, it’s death, it’s unity; it is the absolute. In this profound realization, we find perfection eternal, a state of everlasting harmony.

58 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Great reply. I think aggressiveness can have multiple roles depending on the context. Besides being a driving force for survival and development, it can also be a catalyst for personal growth. By confronting and managing our inner aggressiveness, we can learn a lot about ourselves and use that energy to achieve higher awareness and self-realization. It's a complex process where aggressiveness can be transformed into something constructive and positive.

49 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

"Your reality exists in a particular area of activity in which aggressive qualities, thrusting-outward characteristics, are supremely necessary to prevent a falling back into the infinite possibilities from which you have only lately emerged. Yet from this unconscious bed of possibilities you derive your strength, your creativity, and the fragile yet powerful kind of individual consciousness that is your own."

That’s deep.

22 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

In which way?

being absolutely aggressive towards the default functioning of his own mind, his genetic and karmic configuration, which leads him to operate in a loop, like everyone else, to promote coordinated action and contribute to the hive. instead it constantly attacks this emanation of mental flow to modify it, flatten it, and ultimately dissolve it.

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

being absolutely aggressive towards the default functioning of his own mind, his genetic and karmic configuration, which leads him to operate in a loop, like everyone else, to promote coordinated action and contribute to the hive. instead it constantly attacks this emanation of mental flow to modify it, flatten it, and ultimately dissolve it.

But why is that aggressive? Maybe that's the only way we can do it, cause we don't know yet other way. But to me that doesn't sound aggressive.

@Breakingthewall 

What do you think is the best method to break these cycles without losing oneself?

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

@Breakingthewall 

What do you think is the best method to break these cycles without losing oneself?

A combination of external and internal equalization, until reaching the greatest possible equanimity, the least narcissism, the least fear, being able to stop the desire temporarily in meditation, and little by little the mind begins to understand itself, seeing how it blocks. Ultimately there is a kind of default structural lock that seems very difficult to break. I personally use psychedelics quite a bit. I've always been compulsive in dangerous activities, so it's pretty inevitable. I suppose it is unnecessary in cases of more equanimous, orderly, balanced people, but anyway difficult. The door is very solid

Edited by Breakingthewall

22 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

But why is that aggressive? Maybe that's the only way we can do it, cause we don't know yet other way. But to me that doesn't sound aggressive.

Well I mean aggressive as attitude that pushes. can be channeled in different ways

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

A combination of external and internal equalization, until reaching the greatest possible equanimity, the least narcissism, the least fear, being able to stop the desire temporarily in meditation, and little by little the mind begins to understand itself, seeing how it blocks. Ultimately there is a kind of default structural lock that seems very difficult to break. I personally use psychedelics quite a bit. I've always been compulsive in dangerous activities, so it's pretty inevitable. I suppose it is unnecessary in cases of more equanimous, orderly, balanced people. 

How have your experiences with psychedelics impacted your journey towards self-understanding?

3 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

How have your experiences with psychedelics impacted your journey towards self-understanding?

I use psychedelics to break a barrier that I perceive in myself, and not always they work. It's like something energetic that blocks, limits. If you sit down to meditate, what happens? I at least perceive a limit, even if thoughts stop, reality is encapsulated. Sometimes with psychedelics the capsule breaks and the mind expands without limit. It is something addictive, because when this happens, even for a moment, everything is clear and the mind is recontextualized. But then, in two days, the old energy patterns return, and the desire to break the capsule again increases, so I meditate for hours, etc., but in the end, psychedelics again. 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is no evil, but levels of energy density. A lot of density implies opacity, animality, fear. All of this translates into aggressive behavior. life is extremely aggressive

separation from totality is what makes for evil since you must commit it against some other

but it's a contradiction

if it's all, you can't separate from it

therefore you won't commit evil on yourself

so evil is impossible

ta-dah

Edited by gettoefl

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I use psychedelics to break a barrier that I perceive in myself, and not always they work. It's like something energetic that blocks, limits. If you sit down to meditate, what happens? I at least perceive a limit, even if thoughts stop, reality is encapsulated. Sometimes with psychedelics the capsule breaks and the mind expands without limit. It is something addictive, because when this happens, even for a moment, everything is clear and the mind is recontextualized. But then, in two days, the old energy patterns return, and the desire to break the capsule again increases, so I meditate for hours, etc., but in the end, psychedelics again. 

Great

46 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

best not to attack it but rather let it be and see through its nothingness

attack is a trap

5 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

If we imagine an Ultimate Will or a Unified One-Will, we can begin to speculate on how this unified will can manifest in different forms and intentions. One possible explanation is that the unified will encompasses all possible potentials and possibilities, and that conflicting wills are expressions of these different potentials. In this way, a single will can contain a multitude of intentions and actions that may seem contradictory on the surface, but are actually parts of a larger whole.

This leads us to the idea that conflicting wills may be necessary to create dynamism and change within the universe. Without these conflicts, there would be no drive for development or transformation. A unified will can therefore be seen as a fundamental energy or force that enables the existence of various wills and intentions, thereby creating the complex reality we experience.

A Unified One-Will to be what It is - its function and purpose would be of Creating Reality. Here it is ESSENTIAL to not associate the meaning of Reality to what human thinks reality is. What human collectively think Reality is, for now, and at best, is only an ASSUMPTION of WHAT Reality is. BUT a True Unified Will would represent the POWER of CREATING True Reality - in other words what Reality truly is, and NOT what humans collectively assume what Reality is. That is a basic premise that needs to be established - so that we can explore the meaning of an Unopposed-Will.

Also we need to associate this One-Will to a Source - a Center-like from which it extend Itself. I know that this sounds like I am speaking in a Spacetime context - BUT not only it is not necessarily in Spacetime - It is factually beyond Spacetime. To explain why is it beyond Spacetime is important but here it would be too much, I will save such an explanation for another time (pun not intended xD).

In traditional terminology we have established God (the Source), His Will (One and Unified Will), His Power to Create, and Reality which is here by premise unknown to humans.

Humans see themselves as physical bodies living on Planet Earth, which is part of a Solar System, which is part of a Galaxy, which is part of a Universe. Traditionally and since ancient times the Universe was called the 'World'. Humans look at the World and they see themselves as a passing (mortal) tiny object in a gigantic world - and when they look at the world they think that it is Reality, that is God's Creation. Yet in the living forms they see that were somehow produced out of matter - they see that they are driven by 'separate' wills, and wills that MUST conflict with each other.

Here in our basic premise what the humans see as the world and define as reality is not the Reality Created by the One-Will. We don't know yet what that True-Reality is. One thing we can be fully certain is that the Source of the One-Will would never produce another Will for such a Will would have to differ from the One-Will. And this level of Reality to 'differ' means only one thing which is to oppose. To oppose the Will which Creates True-Reality would mean that True-Reality would be destroyed or simply collapse completely. This maybe not obvious at first, and certainly maybe difficult to understand as fundamentally factual - but it really is impossible for the Source of One-Will to also effect another Will of any kind.