Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spiritual Warfare

(Good vs Bad)

39 posts in this topic

In existence, the "badguy" has every right to be the badguy.  If it was absolute in any other way or if what I just stated is a fallacy- then there would be no such thing as "badguy" and no such thing as even debating what is good and what is bad.

But there is such a thing.

In this life and reality, although we may certainly feel there are ideal and best effective ways to interact with each other, we must understand that there's just as reasonable a belief that one could dominate or control others, even consume others.  Once again, we may not agree or believe it is the most effective way but we must understand that our reality or at least historically our reality contains a lot of support for the old combatative and hostile ways.

You may not have a desire to rule the world but in no way does that mean, imply or result in others sharing your view.  Other people do want to rule the world, and you can cry bloody murder all you want or you can make an effort to understand more details about what's in play and what's at stake.

Do not be the buffalo arguing that the lion is evil.  The lion must eat, just like the buffalo eat.  Approach this situation from a different angle then.  It's time to understand more.

We're all murderers of something.  We're all destroyers and home wreckers.

The end of separation is the end of desire. It’s life, it’s death, it’s unity; it is the absolute. In this profound realization, we find perfection eternal, a state of everlasting harmony.

Posted (edited)

There are no bad guys, just reckless people obsessed with selfish behaviors at odds with your well being

Oh wait, that's what "bad guys" are 😁

It's a strange loop! Nothing exists, except in relation to everything else, so it does exist as a holon

or something

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

2 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

There are no bad guys, just reckless people obsessed with selfish behaviors at odds with your well being

Oh wait, that's what "bad guys" are 😁

It's a strange loop! Nothing exists, except in relation to everything else, so it does exist as a holon

or something

😁

The end of separation is the end of desire. It’s life, it’s death, it’s unity; it is the absolute. In this profound realization, we find perfection eternal, a state of everlasting harmony.

Posted (edited)

leoriel160yinyang.pngYour topics may be cringe (Leo's words not mine lol) but they sure end up making me smile! 😁😁😁

You see, all evil is a strange loop, the Yin to your Yang! 

Like Leo deleting your previous topic, it's for the greater universal good! lol

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Just now, Keryo Koffa said:

Your topics may be cringe (Leo's words not mine lol) but they sure end up making me smile! 😁😁😁

Glad to hear that, Leo is just jealous he's not as awesome as me, oh he'll probably read this….

There's no such thing as food or bad. These concepts are created by your egoic mind, who likes or dislikes certain things/behavior/whatever.

1 minute ago, manuel bon said:

There's no such thing as food or bad. These concepts are created by your egoic mind, who likes or dislikes certain things/behavior/whatever.

Are you sure?

1 minute ago, manuel bon said:

Guess I'll starve, oh wait, starvation is imaginary, there is no food or bad!

Another view:

What is "bad" or "good" is dependent upon it's relationship with another "bad" or "good".

For example, is fire bad or good?. . . Fire is "good" in an open-pit BBQ because having a BBQ with friends and family is "good". . . In contrast, fire is "bad" in a house fire because your house burning down is "bad".

24 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

@MarioGabrielJyes. How can there be something good or bad if there's no thinking mind to judge it?

That’s true, good and evil are subjective judgments and depends on a person’s perspective and experiences. I’m not talking about from the absolute point of view. 

47 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

In existence, the "badguy" has every right to be the badguy.  If it was absolute in any other way or if what I just stated is a fallacy- then there would be no such thing as "badguy" and no such thing as even debating what is good and what is bad.

But there is such a thing.

In this life and reality, although we may certainly feel there are ideal and best effective ways to interact with each other, we must understand that there's just as reasonable a belief that one could dominate or control others, even consume others.  Once again, we may not agree or believe it is the most effective way but we must understand that our reality or at least historically our reality contains a lot of support for the old combatative and hostile ways.

You may not have a desire to rule the world but in no way does that mean, imply or result in others sharing your view.  Other people do want to rule the world, and you can cry bloody murder all you want or you can make an effort to understand more details about what's in play and what's at stake.

Do not be the buffalo arguing that the lion is evil.  The lion must eat, just like the buffalo eat.  Approach this situation from a different angle then.  It's time to understand more.

We're all murderers of something.  We're all destroyers and home wreckers.

Looks like you are framing the question of Good vs Bad to a Judgment of a person, an individual, or a 'self' perhaps?!

One of the parameters or rule under which our world is set up; gives existence to 'conflicted wills'. The Lion's will to live conflicts with the Buffalo's will to live. Look at how this very basic scenario shows us how fundamental to this world is the 'conflict of wills'.

From that realization and observation we can make different explorations. The exploration of Good vs Bad will quickly lead to the 'relativity' of this concept. In other words we quickly realize that what is good for one can be bad for another.

If we are to go further on this line of exploration we will be force to go beyond the judgment of behaviors or characters. We will have to get into the more fundamental layers of the concept of Good vs Bad.

If we wind back a notch, another line of exploration is about the existence of conflicted wills - which should eventually bring us to the question of an Ultimate-Will, or what could be called a Unified One-Will. And then explore how can conflicted wills emerged from a One-Will?

30 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Another view:

What is "bad" or "good" is dependent upon it's relationship with another "bad" or "good".

For example, is fire bad or good?. . . Fire is "good" in an open-pit BBQ because having a BBQ with friends and family is "good". . . In contrast, fire is "bad" in a house fire because your house burning down is "bad".

Good can become evil, and evil, good

6 minutes ago, ICURBlessings said:

Looks like you are framing the question of Good vs Bad to a Judgment of a person, an individual, or a 'self' perhaps?!

One of the parameters or rule under which our world is set up; gives existence to 'conflicted wills'. The Lion's will to live conflicts with the Buffalo's will to live. Look at how this very basic scenario shows us how fundamental to this world is the 'conflict of wills'.

From that realization and observation we can make different explorations. The exploration of Good vs Bad will quickly lead to the 'relativity' of this concept. In other words we quickly realize that what is good for one can be bad for another.

If we are to go further on this line of exploration we will be force to go beyond the judgment of behaviors or characters. We will have to get into the more fundamental layers of the concept of Good vs Bad.

If we wind back a notch, another line of exploration is about the existence of conflicted wills - which should eventually bring us to the question of an Ultimate-Will, or what could be called a Unified One-Will. And then explore how can conflicted wills emerged from a One-Will?

If we imagine an Ultimate Will or a Unified One-Will, we can begin to speculate on how this unified will can manifest in different forms and intentions. One possible explanation is that the unified will encompasses all possible potentials and possibilities, and that conflicting wills are expressions of these different potentials. In this way, a single will can contain a multitude of intentions and actions that may seem contradictory on the surface, but are actually parts of a larger whole.

This leads us to the idea that conflicting wills may be necessary to create dynamism and change within the universe. Without these conflicts, there would be no drive for development or transformation. A unified will can therefore be seen as a fundamental energy or force that enables the existence of various wills and intentions, thereby creating the complex reality we experience.

41 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

That’s true, good and evil are subjective judgments and depends on a person’s perspective and experiences. I’m not talking about from the absolute point of view. 

Ah okay I understand. I thought you were talking about the absolute point of view cause you started the topic saying "in existence". 

13 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

Ah okay I understand. I thought you were talking about the absolute point of view cause you started the topic saying "in existence". 

I should have been more clear, I'm so sorry🤪

But a concept exists in existence, how can you have a concept of anything if it does not exist? Things that are an illusion exist but as illusion and that illusion exist. 

2 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

I should have been more clear, I'm so sorry🤪

But a concept exists in existence, how can you have a concept of anything if it does not exist? Things that are an illusion exist but as illusion and that illusion exist. 

True! I've had right this conversation earlier with my girlfriend hehe

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Guess I'll starve, oh wait, starvation is imaginary, there is no food or bad!

Lol HAHAHA 

2 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

True! I've had right this conversation earlier with my girlfriend hehe

Awesome🌟

There is no evil, but levels of energy density. A lot of density implies opacity, animality, fear. All of this translates into aggressive behavior. life is extremely aggressive