Spiritual Warfare

People who are more enlightened than Leo!

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

It's interesting because it's essentially deconstructing all human cultural programming and of all memory sources really.
It's just that it's such a vast bank that there are hundreds, thousands, maybe millions of techniques and schools.
And we got the Yogic masters, who embody and understand it intuitively and try to spread it to the rest and their students.
And all it really is, is awareness of how we work but not just language but the whole energy centers and everything.
Essentially everything that once was but has now become unconscious and automatic.

Yup, so there is a method or many methods to allow this too happen, no problem with that, no different from leaning a safe way to drive, or to fix a car, or manufacture this or that, its a method, Use it, see what happens, if You go from being Bored, Depressed, Numb to being at Peace, Happy, Healthy then its working, see where it goes from there, this is not rocket science, its pretty simple:) We complicated it too  much with intellectual discussions like the ones happening here everyday, repeating same subject matters over and over again, discussing world events, but nothing changes or transforms, just let it all go and do what has to be done, simple!

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Cringe topic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

It is useful not to engage in fantasies regarding this idea and to dispel the ones we might have.

Edited by UnbornTao