Spiritual Warfare

People who are more enlightened than Leo!

23 posts in this topic

There are none, have a fantastic day.

“I decided as long as I’m going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.”

“When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.” 

“I  know love and lust don’t always keep the same company.” 

“I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars.”

“I said it would be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t want to be.”

“Do I dazzle you?”

IMG_3646.png

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Posted (edited)

Death_Battle_Logo.png  laser-eyes (1).pngvs-versus-icon-logo-black-white-vector-ssvm.jpg

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Why would you post quotes that are not his xD

Posted (edited)

If Jaggi Vasudev is really enlightened I don't think I'd want to become enlightened then..

Edited by TidalWave

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Sincerity said:

Why would you post quotes that are not his xD

leoriel160yinyang.png

Maybe he's channeling the Yin to the Yang
The Leo within @MarioGabrielJ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Then again everything is God Leo 😁

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Don't fondle his balls too hard. It's not about him or anyone else.

1 hour ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

“I said it would be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t want to be.”

🤧

You cannot love what you need.

How do you measure enlightenment?

Words are words.

Models are models.

Scales are scales.

The TRUTH is only the TRUTH :D 

Posted (edited)

But what is a self?

8 hours ago, TidalWave said:

If Jaggi Vasudev is really enlightened I don't think I'd want to become enlightened then..

You've got a point.

Edited by UnbornTao

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

How do you measure enlightenment?

Etheric Body Energy Resonance Levels but that's just basic Yogic Sutras! 😁

Then again, it's an ongoing debate, Leo would argue in spectrums of Alien Awakenings ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And each community member has their own metrics, we need a standardized system first...

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Then again, it's an ongoing debate, Leo would argue in spectrums of Alien Awakenings ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And each community member has their own metrics, we need a standardized system first...

who is too standardize it and why would I follow that standardization, how come I am not the one standardizing it??? who makes one more capable than the other in this endeavour??? 

You quoted the Yoga Sutras, its already been done lol, why go back to reinvent the wheel and do it all over again(this is the stupidity of modern humanity, we think we are smarter and more knowing than ever, when we are not!), follow what it says, see if it works, if life experience has improved then continue on, super simple:)

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

23 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

We don't have a systematic approach to get enlightened.

Why do we need a metaphysical tape measuring device to decide who is more AWAKE than others?

8 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

who is too standardize it and why would I follow that standardization, how come I am not the one standardizing it??? who makes one more capable than the other in this endeavour??? 

You quoted the Yoga Sutras, its already been done lol, why go back to reinvent the wheel and do it all over again(this is the stupidity of modern humanity, we think we are smarter and more knowing than ever, when we are not!), follow what it says, see if it works, if life experience has improved then continue on, super simple:)

Okay true I agree, but have you accounted for the people who love creating models for its own sake?

Also, where is the drama in that? What people really want to see is a clash of enlightened masters like:

2 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Death_Battle_Logo.png  laser-eyes (1).pngvs-versus-icon-logo-black-white-vector-ssvm.jpg

1 minute ago, CARDOZZO said:

We don't have a systematic approach to get enlightened.

Why do we need a metaphysical tape measuring device to decide who is more AWAKE than others?

The Methods are not about "Getting Enlightened", its about removing obstacles then realizing I am Enlightened, the methods remove the obstacles!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Okay true I agree, but have you accounted for the people who love creating models for its own sake?

Also, where is the drama in that? What people really want to see is a clash of enlightened masters like:

It would be better with Osho and Leo, that would have been grand to see, very entertaining:)

I would say this "Love of creating Models" is egoic in essence, not real or meant to really help anyone else other than themselves... We already have too many ppl sharing this sort of stuff, it causes mass confusion, who is right, who is wrong, who is on top, who is this that or the other thing, all of this leads one away from what Spirituality is all about!

Edited by Ishanga

Just now, Ishanga said:

It would be better with Osho and Leo, that would have been grand to see, very entertaining:)

Oh my god, yes! That would have been totally out of this world!

On a side note, what we're doing is we're trying to measure how many coats we're wearing without taking them off
Because if we did, we'd get Enlightened and where's the fun in that? The fun is trying to measure without knowing 😁

14 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

The Methods are not about "Getting Enlightened", its about removing obstacles then realizing I am Enlightened, the methods remove the obstacles!

That's the problem.

The idea of "removing obstacles" is a method.

Just now, CARDOZZO said:

That's the problem. The idea of "removing obstacles" is a method.

I guess that's what the chakras are for, the Yogic hierarchy of needs.
Vibe check your chakra embodiment and let go of external obstacles.
It's Blue vs turquoise. Still pointers but more personalized and less rigid.

Just now, CARDOZZO said:

That's the problem.

The idea of "removing obstacles" is a method.

Yes, I see no problem with that, Enlightenment is just another label for Potential, we all have it within us, Your Potential has arisen since the day You were born has it not? Take it too its ultimate Limit, that is Enlightenment, Spiritual Sadhana and Methods allow this too happen, as certain karmas and concitions are in place to not allow this too happen naturally for most ppl, we have to strive and seek it, like learning ABC and 123, its not natural for us to know it, we seek it out by going to school and learning it, that is Potential being exposed...

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Yes, I see no problem with that, Enlightenment is just another label for Potential, we all have it within us, Your Potential has arisen since the day You were born has it not? Take it too its ultimate Limit, that is Enlightenment, Spiritual Sadhana and Methods allow this too happen, as certain karmas and concitions are in place to not allow this too happen naturally for most ppl, we have to strive and seek it, like learning ABC and 123, its not natural for us to know it, we seek it out by going to school and learning it, that is Potential being exposed...

It's interesting because it's essentially deconstructing all human cultural programming and of all memory sources really.
It's just that it's such a vast bank that there are hundreds, thousands, maybe millions of techniques and schools.
And we got the Yogic masters, who embody and understand it intuitively and try to spread it to the rest and their students.
And all it really is, is awareness of how we work but not just language but the whole energy centers and everything.
Essentially everything that once was but has now become unconscious and automatic.

Edited by Keryo Koffa