Nadia Starseed

Single woman feeling stuck

77 posts in this topic

Important: I am not trying to provoke anyone! And I'm not trying to make anyone wrong or myself better than others!

For many years, my greatest interests have been awareness-topics like for example spirituality, self-development, diet + nutritional supplements, hormones, natural medicine. I am also critical of the system and have never been able to see the point in a 9-5 job for small money. I am self-employed today, but are also living of my savings and investments.

I find it challenging to find a likeminded partner.
I'm looking for a person who is not just critical of the system, but also someone who's having more knowledge in the field and living a healthy life - but I tend to atract men who's not critical and aware at all - or men who's already critical of the system, but then does nothing for their mental and/or physical health.

I've really tried to be open and use positive manifestation techniques, but I keep attracting vague or lost men - primarily types who love bacon, Playstation and looking for a mother to tell them what to do with their lives.
My ex-boyfriend for many years was just such a type and I found it enormously exhausting that I had to guide him all the time and take care of everything in the home, lend him money, etc. It was unequal, so therefore I am very aware of similar traits, so I do not risk the same again.

I am an active opponent of the forced procedure regarding vaxx and I am very open about that. I am convinced that unfortunately it also excludes many men who might actually be interested. And I'm sorry about that. Because it's just a big part of my life, being critical of the system, cook from scratch at home, avoiding the doctor and instead healing myself, meditating, taking food supplements, for example.
I am also very aware of the importance of hormones and I have great awareness in the field of children - for example I do not think it is healthy for children to be kept in an institution from 7 in the morning until late in the afternoon - and I know a lot about how unhealthy it is for their nervous system and psyche.

I really believe that it is easy to attract an equal partner when you are true to yourself and show who you are. - But unfortunately that's just not my experience.

I have joined groups on Facebook for like-minded, unvaccinated, spiritually interested and similiar - and have contacted people who might seem like my type. But either it quickly runs into the sand and seems demotivating to write a lot together online - or they start telling me that they are in debt and hope to find a woman who wants to work a lot so we can buy a big car and a luxury house together - and that's just not where I'm at in my life.
I do not find joy in striving for material goods and I do not want to work all the time. I have already found a good balance in my daily life, when it comes to work, freetime and so on.

A bit more information about me:
I am an introvert and love reading books, spending time in nature and meeting like-minded people to talk about deeper topics.
I never go to discos or bars to drink alcohol and I have only tried it 5 times in my life, feeling it to be empty and purposeless afterwards.
I've tried to do my hair more often and wear make-up - but it just doesn't appeal to me to mask myself as something I'm not. I love the natural look for myself and others. I am also not interested in having many shoes, bags or branded goods.
I am a reflective person who is also good at socializing.
But I find it difficult to understand why it is so difficult to find an equal partner.

A few years ago I confided the above to a male therapist, who told me that less than 1% of the world's population is what I am looking for. I fear that he is right.

Maybe I'm blind to something?
Maybe today's society is just affected by trends and tendencies that make most people uninterested in development and responsibility for their own lives?
I feel stuck.

I saw you live in Denmark which is a small country which might be a contributing factor. If you moved somewhere bigger like the US maybe it would be easier to find someone compatible just a thought 

You can also use this forum to attract men…never mind 

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I saw you live in Denmark which is a small country which might be a contributing factor. If you moved somewhere bigger like the US maybe it would be easier to find someone compatible just a thought 

Denmark is way more dense that USA in average.

I mean that's the most important factor.

5 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

You can also use this forum to attract men…never mind 

:)

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

Try a match making service in your niche.

I’ve heard of some women posting regularly on social media like Instagram and Twitter and gaining a small audience then meeting someone from there they communicated with in private messages.

You can also try online dating like Facebook dating but with a very hyper specific profile and screening heavily 

Edited by Raze

Posted (edited)

It's simply a numbers game. You gotta date a lot of people to find the right one if you care about values alignment.

The secret to most people's matchmaking is that they don't have any standards and don't care about values alignment. So that makes it easy in the short term. But of course that's why their relationships crash and burn in the long term.

The solution is to just date more people who roughly align with your values.

Seems like what you want is a more ambitious man. Hippie or New Age type men could lack ambition.

Of course conscious partners are gonna be rare. The more conscious the more rare, which how the whole system works. People don't raise their consciousness simply because they don't wanna be alone.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Denmark is way more dense that USA in average.

I mean that's the most important factor.

:)

But in the us maybe one could find a city that has a lot of people into certain things. For example I’ve heard Austin Texas has a lot of people into spirituality

This forum is becoming a dating app 

You cannot love what you need.

I'm interested to see how this will play out. Because it's such a straightforward, honest coming forward. Props for that I would say. Surely there should be at least one spiritual person on this forum lol. 

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

But in the us maybe one could find a city that has a lot of people into certain things. For example I’ve heard Austin Texas has a lot of people into spirituality

It's astonishing, do you know why ?

Intuitively i would have said a californian city like San Francisco or LA. 

Just now, Schizophonia said:

It's astonishing, do you know why ?

Intuitively i would have said a californian city like San Francisco or LA. 

Maybe that too

Posted (edited)

Austin is the San Fran of Texas. It's full of queer hippie weirdos.

One time in Austin I saw a 70 year old naked man in a g-string riding down the road on a bicycle and he didn't look outa place.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Austin is the San Fran of Texas. It's full of queer hippie weirdos.

I guess the more democrats states are just the more urban ones.

Posted (edited)

@Nadia Starseed It looks like you go around in circles too much.
Maybe you'd be better off just trying to be more social, have fun, and find someone you "feel good" with.
I mean you seem very mental and "elsewhere" in general.

Edited by Schizophonia

23 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I mean you seem very mental and "elsewhere" in general

Bruh 

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Bruh 

What is the problem ?

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

What is the problem ?

Don't call my potential future forum wife mental :D

Edited by Salvijus

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Don't call my potential future forum wife mental :D

Ahah, mr likes the danish chicks.

By mental i meant « in the mental », not that she is a weirdo.

Mea culpa.

Edited by Schizophonia

@Schizophonia

3 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

By mental i meant « in the mental », not that she is a weirdo.

:D nice save.