enchanted

God paradox?

349 posts in this topic

@Hojo Watch the video i posted Bro, is just 2 minutes. It Will clear some things for ya.

Notice he says "Freedom from everything, including God".

"God" is fine as a word or "stepping Stone" as he says, but careful because in this forum i see a lot of people use It as another anchor of the ego to stop the Dissolution and the actual spiritual process.

2 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@IshangaGod is infinite it can put 100 percent of its focus on every point of view at the exact same time.

How do You know this?

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Just now, yetineti said:

Saying I’m hateful and dissing people does no good, when I’m not.

@yetineti Umm...

20 minutes ago, yetineti said:

@Ishanga Do you realize how nonsensical you sound?
You’re just kind of spewing however you’re feeling at the moment.
Your posts are often riddled with poor grammar as well, making it hard to read.

8 minutes ago, yetineti said:

@Ishanga You’re not intelligent enough to strike a nerve with me.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

Pointing out grammatical errors and incoherence is not hateful or a personal attack.

Edited by yetineti

1 minute ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@yetineti Umm...

Ego and Belief are blinding, which is why the criminal is able to do what they do, they believe they are doing right, when in the end they are hurting more ppl than they realize, because they don't know about it, its not in their belief system or perception, so that is why belief is no good, it blinds ppl!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Keryo Koffa The first quote is true. The second was in response to @Ishanga smiling at potentially striking a nerve with me.

You’re not being fair. Am I being hateful towards you now?

Posted (edited)

@Ishanga Gods a simulation the creator of the universe the simulation. You are the simulation playing itself. Everybody is the simulation playing itself. The simulation is creating experience directly from point of view objective reality does not exist except for subjective experiences of it. God has 100 percent focus on your reality as its creating it in real time according to you. You arent on an earth you are a screen and a simulation. God is recreating your reality every time you breathe. When the simulation isnt running anything the player remains but it sees itself as nothing and it was just comparing itself against a simulation it created.

Edited by Hojo

@yetineti No, you're fine now. It's just that calling someone "nonsensical" without context isn't really helpful

7 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Ishanga Gods a simulation the creator of the universe the simulation. You are the simulation playing itself. Everybody is the simulation playing itself. The simulation is creating experience directly from point of view objective reality does not exist except for subjective experiences of it. God has 100 percent focus on your reality as its creating it in real time according to you. You arent on an earth you are a screen and a simulation. God is recreating your reality every time you breathe.

Simulation = A simulation is an imitative representation of a process or system that could exist in the real world. 

You see the contradiction here? There is a pretend world then a real world, what is the difference here, how do You what is pretend and what is real, how do You differentiate between the two?? 

It sounds pretty messed up to me, but to each their own:)

Everything is a Simulation = Nothing is = Creation = Exploration = Holarchies = Levels of Reality = Relativity = Nonsense

Jagadish Vasudev not enlightened.

@Keryo KoffaThis conversation didn’t just fall out of a coconut tree. The context was their nonsense and poor grammar.

Respectfully, their posts are hard to read and conflate ideas. And people seem to go along with them because they’ve built up a strong defense.

I haven’t been able to critique at all without getting stuff like “that’s your ego bud, did I strike a nerve :)”

And then others rush to their defense because they see that and thinking I’m being mean - when in reality this is the most cut and dry example of deflection and projection.

Just now, UnbornTao said:

Jagadish Vasudev not enlightened.

What is your flavor of enlightenment?

Posted (edited)

@Ishanga there are two things nothing and something,

there are two seperates nothing and something there is a void of nothing and there is a simulation. thats how you differentiate them. If you are experiencing something you are in the simulation if you arent you are experiencing nothing outside of the simulation.

You are the link between them. You are God both states conciousness. Nothingness. and everything. You are 100 percent focused on your reality because you are creating it.

Edited by Hojo

Just now, Keryo Koffa said:

What is your flavor of enlightenment?

Does water have a flavor?

Just now, UnbornTao said:

Actually No, but saying someone isn't enlightened creates the duality of a metric, so what exactly is he missing?

Compared to the Enlightenment that you appear to be confident enough in evaluating or seeing

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Actually No, but saying someone isn't enlightened creates the duality of a metric, so what exactly is he missing?

Compared to the Enlightenment that you appear to be confident enough in evaluating or seeing

Doesn't matter, who is or isn't Enlightened, why is the subject coming up, that is more important (ego), as well, does the methods shared and teaching of sorts (its not a teaching or philosophy or too be interpreted that way, just a sharing from someone) work or not work, is life Experience Empowered or Not? If Not then don't listen or continue with the method, move on, if its working then continue on, see where it goes!!

Edited by Ishanga

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, yetineti said:

It's nonsense obscured by sophsitication and they use snarky spiritual deflections against any criticism

Interesting, I can see your perspective. It does stack up for me and is a lot of "past each other" as well.

But I think you should pick a part of their writings and address it directly to kickstart a discussion.

Well, it may not work but neither will your current approach lead to anything, not sure what to recommend...

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Doesn't matter, who is or isn't Enlightened, why is the subject coming up, that is more important (ego), as well, does the methods shared and teaching of sorts (its not a teaching or philosophy or too be interpreted that way, just a sharing from someone) work or not work, is life Experience Empowered or Not? If Not then don't listen or continue with the method, move on, if its working then continue on, see where it goes!!

I don't believe in Enlightenment as a state, that is to say: I wouldn't even really know what it's supposed to represent

I had tons of awakenings, there are lots of pointers, realizations, types of blisses, and dimensions to explore

An absolute, an absolute squared, an absolute absolute, a zero, an infinity, duality, polarity, trinity, peace

But I don't know what I don't know, so while I'm journaling, practicing, and progressing on my own path

I come here to look at other's perspectives, pointers, experiences and want to get to the bottom of their convictions

Edited by Keryo Koffa

34 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Grocery stores have aisles full of flavored water.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.