enchanted

God paradox?

349 posts in this topic

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

But then another game will start. If not, if would already finished. If not what?

Yes, other games may have to be played, lets finish this one first eh and then see what happens next:)

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

1 minute ago, Ishanga said:

if crazy illusions by gods kids are possible that means individuality and identification is possible, which means in some ways we are separate from one another and god, its a game set up this way for us to find out and experience our true potential.. We are actually born with the union in place, but somehow via our society and conditioning/karma we lose that experience of union, and have to get it back to fulfill our ultimate purpose here!

god gives everyone free will but you are not free to escape reality (which nobody would want anyway) only to escape into fantasy

enjoy the dream state for all it is

53 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Yes, other games may have to be played, lets finish this one first eh and then see what happens next:)

Then that about the end of the cycles is a chimera. Nothing will end never.  

52 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

god gives everyone free will but you are not free to escape reality (which nobody would want anyway) only to escape into fantasy

enjoy the dream state for all it is

You say it as if there were a god above us directing the orchestra. I don't think that's the case, reality is infinite flow, and that's it. It organizes itself in perfect patterns, because it cannot be otherwise, nothing non-perfect can exist, and it is like this to infinity. The only thing you can do is realize yourself as total existence, you can call that god, but it is an powerless god in the sense that it simply is, it cannot not be, and the infinite flow cannot not flow.

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You say it as if there were a god above us directing the orchestra. I don't think that's the case, reality is infinite flow, and that's it. It organizes itself in perfect patterns, because it cannot be otherwise, nothing non-perfect can exist, and it is like this to infinity. The only thing you can do is realize yourself as total existence, you can call that god, but it is an powerless god in the sense that it simply is, it cannot not be, and the infinite flow cannot not flow.

Yes, that language used is not proper, unless he believes in the God of the bible sort of God..

This happens allot around here, ppl throwing around words but everyone defines them differently, so it causes confusion...

If by God he means an Absolute Intelligence of sorts (not an entity of any sort or Being), that was there always, then Yeah, I agree, it set up the playground for us to play, as an expression of Potential!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

5 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Yes, that language used is not proper, unless he believes in the God of the bible sort of God..

This happens allot around here, ppl throwing around words but everyone defines them differently, so it causes confusion...

If by God he means an Absolute Intelligence of sorts (not an entity of any sort or Being), that was there always, then Yeah, I agree, it set up the playground for us to play, as an expression of Potential!

i explained it above, its allness oneness fullness, nothing to do with the ego's god that makes sin suffering and separation real - as if they could be, god is the best word for it since most have a god feeling inside them, and awakening is to realize that you are that and there is nothing else

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

i explained it above, its allness oneness fullness, nothing to do with the ego's god that makes sin suffering and separation real - as if they could be, god is the best word for it since most have a god feeling inside them, and awakening is to realize that you are that and there is nothing else

These are Experiences, not a God, why make that into the meaning of a God when its a Human thing???

The word "God" is for sure the wrong word to use, Allness, Oneness, Fullness, Absolute, Bliss, Completeness are much better and relatable/understandable within this forum usage! 

Edited by Ishanga

9 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

These are Experiences, not a God, why make that into the meaning of a God when its a Human thing???

The word "God" is for sure the wrong word to use, Allness, Oneness, Fullness, Absolute, Bliss, Completeness are much better and relatable/understandable within this forum usage! 

your words are subjective human concepts to me, god runs deep, and it helps connect to other humans, god is awakening, like oh my god, there is no other word that works, the word god everyone knows in the fiber of their being, we have memory of what we are, where we're from, why we came ... all else pales next to god, god is the cosmic force loving us as part of itself, we need this knowledge and the word god helps get us there

of course ymmv but i will use this word unstintingly and unapologetically

1 minute ago, gettoefl said:

your words are subjective human concepts to me, god runs deep, and it helps connect to other humans, god is awakening, like oh my god, there is no other word that works, the word god everyone knows in the fiber of their being, we have memory of what we are, where we're from, why we came ... all else pales next to god, god is the cosmic force loving us as part of itself, we need this knowledge and the word god helps get us there

of course ymmv but i will use this word unstintingly and unapologetically

everything here, on this forum and the way we are communicating is subjective lol, your truth is but a story for me, and visa versa, we are not talking about God or Spirituality in anyway here, we just philosophize and talk around it, it has no real meaning, since in a year this place could be gone or we all move on... Its just a simple sharing, its okay to disagree and do our own thing and understand it as our own thing.. in the end I think  we all want the samething!

4 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

everything here, on this forum and the way we are communicating is subjective lol, your truth is but a story for me, and visa versa, we are not talking about God or Spirituality in anyway here, we just philosophize and talk around it, it has no real meaning, since in a year this place could be gone or we all move on... Its just a simple sharing, its okay to disagree and do our own thing and understand it as our own thing.. in the end I think  we all want the samething!

everyone has to do what works for them, for me god is the pointer i need, for you it can be something else, we are all heading to the same place and walking each other home, words don't define truth at all but they are useful and powerful and different things resonate with different people and all are needed, all are worthy and all are divine

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

You can’t go from formless state to a limited form state without creating it, everything happens for a reason, it is not random.

20 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

You’re right 

@MarioGabrielJ im not saying is random, but im saying rape does not happen because God consciously creates It.

If you were deeply conscious would you rape?

You can Only rape if you are at a certain intense level of unconsciousness.

At a certain level of un-alignment.

Edited by Javfly33

25 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

If you were deeply conscious would you rape?

Yes you wood. But human spirituality is too ignorant to admit that. 

13 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Yes you wood. But human spirituality is too ignorant to admit that. 

Thats nonsense and you know It. 

You now very well why abuse, sexual violence ,etc happens and is not precisely because within you feel compassionate or close to the other person.

20 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

On 8/25/2024 at 0:42 PM, Keryo Koffa said:

You missed some fun but also a lot of looping convos, how was the vacation?

rape is, you are right now my possession thus i need no permission ... you are a thing to me thus no words need exchanging

in duality some thinking thus is inescapable just like the arising of its opposite tender mutually empowering sex

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTT_Ra2kQ6Q

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Thats nonsense and you know It. 

You now very well why abuse, sexual violence ,etc happens and is not precisely because within you feel compassionate or close to the other person.

All of this is Love. Humans create a bias of what is Love. I don’t. ;)

Edited by Yimpa

39 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Thats nonsense and you know It. You now very well why abuse, sexual violence ,etc happens and is not precisely because within you feel compassionate or close to the other person.

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

The argument between @Javfly33 and @Yimpa is basically:

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

18 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Cool. Lets keep creating unconsciousness. And so like this world Keeps being shit.

The first thing if you want to call Yourself God and Live by that name is taking responsability by what you are doing.

Dont leave It to Gods will or Gods Love. Because you are literally God. 

What you dont get is that by using God as an external figure that controls things, you create ego, ironically. 

It's about taking responsibility for being the Creator.  Everything Created he is responsible for Creating.   Yes YOU.

1 minute ago, Ramu said:

It's about taking responsibility for being the Creator.  Everything Created he is responsible for Creating.   Yes YOU.

Exactly. By saying "nah God creates rape, is just Gods will" is using It as a religious figure. This is not what Spirituality is about.

Is about realising you are literally in the drivers wheel. There is not a FUCKING GOD OUT THERE doing anything to you, is fucking YOU CREATING EVERYTHING