enchanted

God paradox?

349 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Seriously try empathizing with a rapist for once. Try getting excited over the prospect of forcing yourself on a woman.

Can you make a guided audio visualization exercise for self-actualization purposes?

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Its just not smart to attach these sorts of labels to something no one knows little about... All You know is that You are capable at time of Love, Hate, Sadness, Laughter, Excitement, Melancholy, and a plethora of other emotions and feelings, that is all You know, and all everyone knows, and guess what, all of Us are Human! 

If you investigate those emotions you listed love is the common denominator. We hate because we love something else that conflicts with the thing hated. We're sad because we love the opposite of what made us sad. We laugh because we love what made us laugh etc.

I think her post makes a lot of sense.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Try getting excited over the prospect of forcing yourself on a woman.

I guess this is how one does serious philosophy.

Know thyself....

bias, bias, bias, bias, bias!

you are grossly inclined towards victims without any shred of concern for perpetrators (as expected of a human).

because you have "other'd" perpetrators.

your mind refuses to even go there hypothetically, out of self-image-preservation (and seeking safety within consensus thought patterns)

you literally cannot have an objective discussion about desire because you have taken your biases as solid bedrock foundation.

I am not Leo, but by God is it so obvious that rape is nothing but pure desire! and anyone who says otherwise is stuck in their own mind-matrix.

"higher desire" vs "lower desire" and "healthy desire" vs "harmful desire" are all distinctions carved by one's own mind to DISTANCE rape from SELF.

Seriously try empathizing with a rapist for once.

Try getting excited over the prospect of forcing yourself on a woman.

I bet you won't, because you're not a serious philosopher, and also you're afraid.

I'm also risking warning points here by crudely and needlessly pressing on a major social taboo, but again I am trusting everyone reading this to be mature, and to understand that I am not recommending real rape as an action step, but that I am rather encouraging a freeing of one's own mind from the shackles of one-sided bias (victim-empathy over perpetrator-empathy has NO place in serious philosophy. do not conflate SURVIVAL with TRUTH)

Empathizing with a rapist does not lessen the seriousness of the crime or the pain of the victims. Rape is an act of violence and control, and suggesting it is a "pure desire" ignores the real consequences it has on people and society. True philosophy should focus on understanding how actions affect victims and should not justify harmful behavior. It's important to consider different views, but this should not downplay the experiences of those who have suffered. If you want to call that bias, then I genuinely hope you never find yourself in a situation where you realize the impact of your words, as it would be deeply distressing.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Just empathize with and become both the rapist and victim simultaneously  *boom* problem solved

31 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Just empathize with and become both the rapist and victim simultaneously  *boom* problem solved

Is it possible to learn this power?

14 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Is it possible to learn this power?

Not from a Yoga Instructor  Leo  Christian  New Ager  Solipsist  Zen Master  Lila Dualist.

2 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Not from a Yoga Instructor  Leo  Christian  New Ager  Solipsist  Zen Master  Lila Dualist.

😂😍 

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

If you investigate those emotions you listed love is the common denominator. We hate because we love something else that conflicts with the thing hated. We're sad because we love the opposite of what made us sad. We laugh because we love what made us laugh etc.

I think her post makes a lot of sense.

That may be true, but the point is we are capable of many many emotions, and for most ppl the emotions they feel are random, happening reactively and by accident, not on purpose or consciously, as well she is saying this God of hers is Love as the fundamental quality, how does she know this?

We are Potential and Possibility, that means I'm capable of feeling incredible levels of Love, as well as Hate, and everything in btwn, and as well feel nothing, or numbness, so that is what it means to be Human, the only thing is are You choosing what to feel or letting it just happen to You?

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

5 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Can you make a guided audio visualization exercise for self-actualization purposes?

My original post was pretty serious, but I appreciate the humorous response (rather than kneejerk disgust or arguing)

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I guess this is how one does serious philosophy.

Yes, actually. You must eventually love everything you reject, to fully ascend to the Throne of God. No exceptions.

This just happens to be a touchy subject so you won't see anybody (except maybe Leo lol) be so explicit.

Notice that you can still take firm stances through your actions in the world, without getting intellectually sucked into biased paradigm-locks.

For example, I will never rape a woman, nor will I kill people, or torture people, etc. And I'm not happy to see other people do any of this either. I will firmly denounce such acts. And yet at the same time, I can denounce these acts from a place of equanimity and compassion (for both sides), without an unconscious flare-up of my personal shadow (kneejerk demonization of all rape, murder, and torture without a shred of thought)

Notice that everyone and their mamas love to pedestalize consensual sex and they all have a kneejerk, unconscious, gut-reaction at the mere thought of forced sex. What I am advocating for is a calm, conscious, and unreactive celebration of consent coupled with a firm denouncement of rape on the grounds that we value social cohesion and flourishing and individual sovereignty, but that does NOT mean that rape is universally undesireable, or that rape is somehow an ungodly act, etc.

Rape is nothing other than CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF, i.e. YOU! It is God, therefore it is Love, therefore it is Desire. And there are abstract degrees of Rape (Rape-Infinity) where the rape is so majestic and glorious that it will break your mind and have you writhing on the floor laughing and crying. Honestly that shouldn't be astonishing to any serious consciousness-explorer. What I'm saying is not shocking AT ALL. If there is Cat-Infinity and Space-Kangaroo-Infinity and math Infinity and so on and so forth, then obviously there must be Rape-Infinity; and by the simple principle that All = Infinity = Love, it is undeniably true that Rape = Love. The only question is, will you accept that and move on like a mature adult, or will you fight me and ridicule me and shoot the messenger? How far are you willing to go to push away the aspects of Yourself (Consciousness) that you hate? (by "you," here, I am vaguely addressing the reader, and not just Princess Arabia)

6 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Empathizing with a rapist does not lessen the seriousness of the crime or the pain of the victims.

Obviously.

6 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

True philosophy should focus on understanding how actions affect victims and should not justify harmful behavior.

No, that is fundamentally wrong.

True philosophy only cares about TRUTH.

If TRUTH happens to burn down the whole world, then a true philosopher would burn down the whole world.

(following link is timestamped)

Hope this helps.

It's Love.

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

Rape is nothing other than CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF, i.e. YOU! It is God, therefore it is Love, therefore it is Desire. And there are abstract degrees of Rape (Rape-Infinity) where the rape is so majestic and glorious that it will break your mind and have you writhing on the floor laughing and crying. Honestly that shouldn't be astonishing to any serious consciousness-explorer. What I'm saying is not shocking AT ALL. If there is Cat-Infinity and Space-Kangaroo-Infinity and math Infinity and so on and so forth, then obviously there must be Rape-Infinity; and by the simple principle that All = Infinity = Love, it is undeniably true that Rape = Love. The only question is, will you accept that and move on like a mature adult, or will you fight me and ridicule me and shoot the messenger? How far are you willing to go to push away the aspects of Yourself (Consciousness) that you hate? (by "you," here, I am vaguely addressing the reader, and not just Princess Arabia)

Obviously.

No, that is fundamentally wrong.

True philosophy only cares about TRUTH.

If TRUTH happens to burn down the whole world, then a true philosopher would burn down the whole world.

(following link is timestamped)

Hope this helps.

That's not it, If all those "Infinities" exist, then what does that tell You? It tells that anything can exist, anything can happen, that is Possibility, that is all it is, that doesn't translate to Rape is Absolute, it translates to Rape can Exist, Love can Exist, Hate can Exist, the key word is CAN..

The determining factor is You and Me and Everyone else, are You Aware and Perceptive enough to make the Life Empowering Choice? Rape is not Wrong or Bad, its just Disempowering towards Life (Life is the same as God/Absolute), Lifting someone up off the Ground and Helping them is Empowering to Life, its that simple, quit complicating it with all this philosophizing to support some sort of belief system with huge Assumptions about what God/Absolute/Life is, its simple one thing, POSSIBILITY! We are here to Realize this Possibility via our Awareness and Free Will!

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

1 minute ago, Ishanga said:

It tells that anything can exist, anything can happen, that is Possibility, that is all it is, that doesn't translate to Rape is Absolute

You are hiding behind the thought-construct of "Possibility vs Absolute"

This allows you to "Other" the things you dislike, as "mere possibilities"

Because you couldn't handle the personal consequences of those things being Absolute.

It's an intellectual safety-web that you've rendered for yourself. Become conscious of that.

It's Love.

9 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

You are hiding behind the thought-construct of "Possibility vs Absolute"

This allows you to "Other" the things you dislike, as "mere possibilities"

Because you couldn't handle the personal consequences of those things being Absolute.

It's an intellectual safety-web that you've rendered for yourself. Become conscious of that.

If you say so,,,notta:)

On 8/27/2024 at 5:16 PM, Leo Gura said:

My mumbo-jumbo is infinitely vast.

Posted (edited)

@RendHeavenRape is not God as the Godhead. The Singularity. It's God asleep to itself. It's God not knowing who it is. It's God veiled. It's God that limited itself into human form and is being a conditioned God. Rape is an act of violence. GOD IN IT'S TRUE UNCONDITIONED UNPROGRAMMED FORM IS NOT RAPE. 

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

@RendHeavenRape is not God as the Godhead. The Singularity. It's God asleep to itself. It's God not knowing who it is. It's God veiled. It's Hod that limited itself into human form and is being a conditioned God. Rape is an act of violence. GOD IN IT'S TRUE UNCONDITIONED UNPROGRAMMED FORM IS NOT RAPE. 

Perhaps, but God Loves asleepness, and veils, and limits, and conditions, and violence.

Unlike you.

True Singularity makes no such distinctions, and true Singularity does not bother to identify only with pleasantries.

Unlike you.

Be wary of convenient stories that intellectually distance RAPE from SELF.

Why are you so afraid of yourself?

It's Love.

WHY ARE WE YELLING?!

Why are we framing this in such an oddly specific way?

We could take "activity," distinction or process as the starting point. 

Meditation and grounded methods are the key! Enough toying with psychedelics, kiddo ¬¬

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Perhaps, but God Loves asleepness, and veils, and limits, and conditions, and violence.

Unlike you.

True Singularity makes no such distinctions, and true Singularity does not bother to identify only with pleasantries.

Unlike you.

Be wary of convenient stories that intellectually distance RAPE from SELF.

Why are you so afraid of yourself?

It's just energy masking as rape. We call it rape and energy knows nothing about rape. No need to call me out saying unlike you. I don't need to like rape. There's no rule  book saying one needs to like rape. You're projecting that unto the Universe with your human talk.

The Universe is impersonal. God doesn't love anything, that's duality. There's no separation, so how is God loving anything. Know your shit before you start saying unlike me. When the "unlike me" dies, where does that leave my disdain for rape. Same place it was when it started, nowhere. So I choose to not like rape, doesn't make a difference to the Universe as I'm just a drop in the ocean to it. 

Know thyself....