enchanted

God paradox?

349 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

If everything is love, isn’t being biased against rape is one out of infinite expressions of God’s love as well?

If everything and everyone is love, then any emotional reaction or opinion to child rape is love, isn’t it?

One aspect of God allowing child rape out of love while another part criticizes it out of love. 

Do all love equals? Is raping or torturing a child is as loving as raising, protecting him and nurturing him to be a healthy functional adult?

Is there healthier love than another? 
The only love I see in raping a child is the love of the rapist for their own lust. Lust is very low vibrational emotion. 

Lila9 I can see you are struggling to make sense or figure out a reasoning that holds from words such as "... rape is an absolute aspect of Infinity..."

It is impossible to come-up with a sound reasoning because first of all 'rape' is not an absolute - period. This kind of statement, if it was coming from a member of this forum, I would not even give it a second thought. It is only because Leo is the 'author' of this forum that I reflected on this statement. Before 2 days ago I did not even know how  Leo conceive of Reality. I came to this forum knowing nothing of Leo's teachings. So I had to look for some of his videos to find out.

he appear to believe that, all  experiences of perception, that they be of torture or rape or pleasures of the flesh or anything that has occurred within the human field of perception ...is an absolute aspect of Infinity... therefore is an absolute aspect of God...

My spiritual experiences have brought me to a fundamentally different conception of the human experience and of the process of Self-Realization. 

Edited by ICURBlessings

Posted (edited)

45 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

If everything is love, isn’t being biased against rape is one out of infinite expressions of God’s love as well?

Yes, of course.

Flinging shit like a baboon is also an expression of God's Love. But flinging shit will not help you realize God's Love.

The only reason I talk here is to help people understand reality at deeper levels. Well, that and for my personal entertainment.

If everything and everyone is love, then any emotional reaction or opinion to child rape is love, isn’t it?

Have whatever reaction you want.

But existential understanding it is not.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, that and for my personal entertainment.

Lol.😂 

Leo ..whats next for actualized channel..? did you run out of ideas ? you seriously can't keep rambling for 3 hrs about god and how reality is nothing anymore right ?

And you seem to enjoy your time on this forum .have at it .you’ve achievd gtreat success in your career and  finance that you have enough time for fooling around online. In a sense i envy you .

maybe Research the shit out of some random niche topicd until you find an interesting one. Dude I missed your videos. I only watch them for the entertainment they give me . 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

did you run out of ideas ?

I am working on dozens of my deepest videos yet.

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Leo, what's next? You're pwning the forum but where are the vids?

It's your response-ability to inspire the Leo figment of your solipsist dimension into action through your own growth! 😂

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Great ! 

Also I'm excited about the awakening course (if it's still under way). I might buy it .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

4 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

It's your response-ability to inspire the Leo figment of your solipsist dimension into action through your own growth! 😂

Keep it our little secret .🤫

In 2018 Leo was about to kill himself in the bathtub overdosing on 5 Meo and take the whole universe with him into a singularity of nothingness and Love.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Keep it our little secret .🤫

In 2018 Leo was about to kill himself in the bathtub overdosing on 5 Meo and take the whole universe with him into a singularity of nothingness and Love.

Bro, that was me last month and I've yet to finish my coral trip report!

But it explains why I felt it was an inevitability that had already occurred before me.
In fact, in the middle of it, I felt as if I was trolled by Leo having done it before I did.
And as if the entire world was watching this cosmic joke unfold again and again,
because some idiot had to accelerate past the universe using psychedelics again lol
But it also allowed me to doge the crash, but that was only the beginning of the trip
What came next was the most horrifying and amazing experience of all time!

Edited by Keryo Koffa

2 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Bro, that was me last month and I've yet to finish my coral trip report!

Tell me what you think about this Salvia trip report from a user on this forum :

it's absolutely ineffable. It tore me apart and reassembled me in the outer layers of infinity, and this kept happening forever, for all infinity. And when I say forever I mean forever. It showed me worlds that are so beyond this one that describing even the tiniest part could fill 500 books and not get even remotely close. It showed me all levels of existence, and then threw me out of them as if they're nothing. It's simply unimaginable, no words could come close, or touch this experience in any way imaginable. If you've ever done some psychedelic and broken through, multiply that by a million and it's still a tame experience in comparison. It breaks reality. This experience happened more than a decade ago and I'm still collecting the pieces. I honestly have no idea what the fuck happened. It's hard to talk about because while I faintly remember the experience, I just know I can't English it because it would be like trying to stick a fork into the moon.

I know this doesn't help much but I literally can't share the experience not because I don't want to but because it was out of this world and as such, unable to be mapped to any concept from this world. If you ask me, it was beyond even death. I was infinity, forever. How I ever found a way back to my body is a mystery. It was the weirdest thing that ever happened to me by a factor of one trillion.

This should go without saying but please do NOT take Salvia. I haven't benefited much from this experience, other than being shown that everyone is completely full of shit and nobody actually knows what's going on. If you're going to do psychedelics, take any "lesser" psychedelic, they are far easier to integrate. Even DMT, while I haven't done it, doesn't sound like it has the potency of Salvia. I've read hundreds of trip reports from DMT and not a single one mentioned being stuck in infinity or experiencing months or years in another world. Salvia CAN take you there. So can Datura. Stay away from those two.

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Tell me what you think about this Salvia trip report from a user on this forum :

That reminds me more of my 75g truffle, mega-disso, and strong synthetic cannabinoid trips.
You're thrown through exponential magnitudes of holarchies until nothing makes sense anymore.
The hellish part for me really were the time loops that resulted from incoherent cognitive integration.
Which only really makes sense, when you're completely thrown out of all contexts and embodiment.

My last trip included lots of perceptual morphing and self-reconstruction but fewer alien infinities.
It was more about figuring out accelerationistic reality-transcendence and construct-embodiment.

Actually, just one or two days before that I managed to establish a UI to channel alien metaphysics.
Endless and absolutely endless videos of billions of concepts, so ubiquitous, that I just gave up xD

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

That reminds me more of my 75g truffle, mega-disso, and strong synthetic cannabinoid trips.
You're thrown through exponential magnitudes of holarchies until nothing makes sense anymore.
The hellish part for me really were the time loops that resulted from incoherent cognitive integration.
Which only really makes sense, when you're completely thrown out of all contexts and embodiment.

My last trip included lots of perceptual morphing and self-reconstruction but fewer alien infinities.
It was more about figuring out accelerationistic reality-transcendence and construct-embodiment.

Actually, just one or two days before that I managed to establish a UI to channel alien metaphysics.
Endless and absolutely endless videos of billions of concepts, so ubiquitous, that I just gave up xD

Look you seem like youre tripping  24/7 buddy. I would stay away from tripping and  not go insane .

im not joking . This solipsism crap is ruining my goddam life.  It started to cause me Paranoia. I walk by the streets with this odd feeling that all these people are just NPCs in my mind . 

Who knows what reality is ? We could be a brain in a vat somewhere. 

I'm trying to take Epistemology seriously..but I made no progress whatsoever in my understanding of reality since the first day I listened to Leo's videos.  This guy will confuse your ass. I love him ..but he is one of the most brave people ever he is wiling to die for truth . Not my business. I'm a coward .

Edited by Someone here

Posted (edited)

50 minutes ago, Someone here said:
  1. You seem like tripping 24/7. I would calm down to dodge insanity.
  2. Solipsism is ruining my life through paranoia and how I perceive others.
  3. Who knows what reality is? We could be a brain in a vat somewhere. 
  4. I'm trying to take Epistemology seriously, but am making no progress.
  5. Leo will confuse your ass. I love him, but he is one brave madlad.
  1. The last trip shook me up! Haven't tripped since but I gotta meet the Machine Elves at some point!
    It seems so because I integrated all my trips. Trust me, if I tripped "24/7", I'd be an alien at this point!
  2. It took me months but I've transmuted the traumatizing solipsistic angst, now I'm having fun with it.
  3. Across all holarchies and levels of reality, sure, but don't let that discourage you from living life fully!
    Besides, "brains" are imaginary (except for when they're not), what I wanna do is jailbreak-evolve it!
  4. You see, any perspective you hold is a limiter, even Solipsism, you have to include and transcend!
  5. Oh, he absolutely is, but what's really confusing is that his "genetics" bottleneck his Alienhood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Bonus: "Insanity" is like a Pokemon, gotta catch them all!
Edited by Keryo Koffa

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I kinda miss the spiritual mumbojumbo 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

4 minutes ago, Davino said:

I kinda miss the spiritual mumbojumbo 

We've been exposed to so much mumbo-jumbo at this point, I hope Leo can bring some novelty still! 😁

5 hours ago, Lila9 said:

One aspect of God allowing child rape out of love while another part criticizes it out of love. 

Do all love equals? Is raping or torturing a child is as loving as raising, protecting him and nurturing him to be a healthy functional adult?

Is there healthier love than another? 
The only love I see in raping a child is the love of the rapist for their own lust. Lust is very low vibrational emotion. 

Its posts like this that cause massive confusion, the post it self is full of confusion and assumption!  How do You know that this God is Love?

What does Love Mean (I bet You your definition is very different from mine and most all others).

What happens if this God is Hate and not Love, since all things created are God and Hate exists???

Its just not smart to attach these sorts of labels to something no one knows little about... All You know is that You are capable at time of Love, Hate, Sadness, Laughter, Excitement, Melancholy, and a plethora of other emotions and feelings, that is all You know, and all everyone knows, and guess what, all of Us are Human!  

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

We've been exposed to so much mumbo-jumbo at this point, I hope Leo can bring some novelty still! 😁

Yes and all the mumbo jumbo is coming from where? Outside of Yourself, not within... Just look within, find out how Intelligent Your Body is, all the processes that are happening in any given moment within Your body (37 thousand billion billion chemical reactions per second) how is this happening without You knowing it?? Just find out about 100 of them, see what happens after that, then You will know the answers to all the questions!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

My mumbo-jumbo is infinitely vast.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My mumbo-jumbo is infinitely vast.

Yay, first we had cat infinity, now we get mumbo-jumbo infinity!!! 🥳

On 8/27/2024 at 3:35 PM, MarioGabrielJ said:

To claim that rape is desirable in any way trivializes these serious consequences and ignores the suffering of the victims.

bias, bias, bias, bias, bias!

you are grossly inclined towards victims without any shred of concern for perpetrators (as expected of a human).

because you have "other'd" perpetrators.

your mind refuses to even go there hypothetically, out of self-image-preservation (and seeking safety within consensus thought patterns)

you literally cannot have an objective discussion about desire because you have taken your biases as solid bedrock foundation.

I am not Leo, but by God is it so obvious that rape is nothing but pure desire! and anyone who says otherwise is stuck in their own mind-matrix.

"higher desire" vs "lower desire" and "healthy desire" vs "harmful desire" are all distinctions carved by one's own mind to DISTANCE rape from SELF.

Seriously try empathizing with a rapist for once.

Try getting excited over the prospect of forcing yourself on a woman.

I bet you won't, because you're not a serious philosopher, and also you're afraid.

I'm also risking warning points here by crudely and needlessly pressing on a major social taboo, but again I am trusting everyone reading this to be mature, and to understand that I am not recommending real rape as an action step, but that I am rather encouraging a freeing of one's own mind from the shackles of one-sided bias (victim-empathy over perpetrator-empathy has NO place in serious philosophy. do not conflate SURVIVAL with TRUTH)

It's Love.

@Leo Gura that's great news!  I look forward to watching them!