enchanted

God paradox?

349 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My point still stands xD

Very erect. Let’s hang it for all to worship!

Edited by Yimpa

Ya'll are getting distracted by human BS.

What you are missing is that rape is an absolute aspect of Infinity.

You're missing Infinity! Squabbling like rats over breadcrumbs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The Lord stages a play, Itself playing all the parts. The world is created by a mere stroke of God’s imagination. God alone exists. God transcends ‘maya’ and yet appears subjected to it. God is playing according to its Will.

~Sri Anandamayi Ma

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Davino Bingo!

Exchange Rape for Cruelty and Cruelty for Evil and Evil for Ego and

Ego for Ignorance and Ignorance for Infinity and Infinity for God.

And then figure out why God does anything or if God even does

And then go over Free-Will and the whole(on) existence of Others

And keep debating through long posts instead of an integrative Model

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

There's all this talk about God, and then how us Humans are BS lol, but all that is here is Humans Lol. Everyone is forgetting that aspect, too much of this God talk, and there is no "God" up there or anywhere, which is what it sounds like people are describing.

There is just You, and the rest of Us, and our ability to make up our minds on how we want to Be within Ourselves and how we want to Live this Life, that's it! No God anywhere controls anything, nor is concerned about You or I or any Life here..

Evil is a Human invention, Human's do Evil, once that is realized, that alone will get rid of Evil happening on this planet! 

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

14 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Rape is by definition undesirable

Says who? Speak for yourself lmao

The fact that rapists exists means that rape is desireable. Duh.

And let's not even mention the overabundance of people who feel undisclosed rape fantasies

It's Love.

Posted (edited)

You could say that , but then your will is much deeper than what is perceived, and much broader, and much more interconnected than its possible to perceive. Interconnected infinitely, and infinite depth, then it's the gods will, not yours, because you are just the micropoint of the iceberg of god,  If we refer to God as the creative power of reality, to total intelligence. If we refer to God as the total being, you are completely God.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Exactly. By saying "nah God creates rape, is just Gods will" is using It as a religious figure. This is not what Spirituality is about.

Is about realising you are literally in the drivers wheel. There is not a FUCKING GOD OUT THERE doing anything to you, is fucking YOU CREATING EVERYTHING 

This. Life is about being responsible and using the law of attraction to create ones life aligned with one’s beliefs, desires and what is true. 

Edited by Lyubov

Posted (edited)

Another way to formulate this discussion would be. "You needed Rape for you to exist as a human being." Then think of all the ways Rape had to be imagined for you to exist in this precise moment, and then you´ll see the countless generations of Rape from animals to humans for you to exist. Obviously someone from your ancestors was raped from another ancestor, so that another ancestor could be born or even you could be born.

Some questions that may arise:

"Why did God invent Rape?" Awnser: "You wouldn´t exist in the world right now as the being you are right now. So do you really love yourself as you are right now or not?"

"Why am I imagining myself as a human being?" Awnser: "Well figure it out! It can be a lot of fun being a human!"

"But how can you be God and a human at the same time?" Awnser: "For a human to exist the imaginary must feel real, that´s why you are stuck in the illusion, but really, you just love to be human, I mean you REALLY love to be a human right now. And when you escape the illusion, you are being God and not a human anymore, which would be very disfunctional in a society."

"But why is it disfunctional?" Awnser: "Because that´s a bias you have as a human right now and so you are more concerned to be human, which frankly isn´t something bad."

In my honest opinion, for whatever reason, I chose to be a human right now, so I will take full responsibilty for it. And as I chose to be human I want to live fully as a human being and chasing too much God would therefore be something contradictionary to my intent and purpose, that´s the intuition I feel. That´s why I think being involved in human activities such as "combating evil" and living a "good life" isn´t in any sense less valuable than trying to transcend my human condition.

Edited by UnlovingGod

Whatever you desire or don't desire is a bias.

@Leo Gura You've mentioned before that everything can be seen from a certain perspective, like there's always a context for how you look at something. I really dig your ideas, even when they aren't directly related to the main topic. For example, you've talked about setting the player's frame in dating situations, and that kind of stuff sticks with me.

Here's what I'm wondering: when it comes to having a strong or weak frame, would you say that some of your practical advice—like in your videos on gaslighting, double standards, and What is  neuroticism and other practical videoss —is all about building a strong frame? Do you think these approaches work better than the usual steps people follow to develop a strong frame that others can pick up on?

Also, because the concept of frame is kind of nebulous and fuzzy, you mentioned in the gaslighting episode how some people just have a strong sense of reality, and I totally agree. You, for example, have this commanding presence that grabs attention. How can that be accomplished? Is frame also about how others see you physically before you even speak? We all know how creepy guys can have a frame, but it’s a useless and dangerous one—whatever they say makes women anxious, but if the same thing is said by an attractive guy, it doesn’t come off as creepy at all.

@Past-Philosopher-562 You keep framing things in terms of frame, which I find weird. That's not at all how I see reality.

I don't think about building strong frame at all. I just focus on pure understanding.

The reason I have strong frame, as you say, is because: 1) I have a very strong sense of personal values, of what I think is important in life, 2) I spent so much time understanding the fundamentals of reality, and 3) I just love myself so much which makes me insanely arrogant.

You don't love yourself enough. You don't value yourself enough. You don't appreciate your own existence enough.

@Leo GuraThis might sound crazy, but I'm really lost when it comes to creating concepts like the frame of how messed up my life is. Can you help me brainstorm some questions? The thing is, I struggle with loving myself. I don’t love myself, and I think it goes way back to when I was a kid. I was constantly criticized for everything, to the point where my internal monologue is just messed up. It feels like there’s nothing I can do—whether it's moving, walking, whatever—without feeling guilty or getting investigated .

@Past-Philosopher-562 That's a deep, deep, deep self-esteem problem. I don't have any quick solution for you on that.

You should read the book: 6 Pillars Of Self-Esteem and do all the exercises in it.

Therapy or coaching could also help.

Psychedelics and awakening to Love would also help a lot.

@Leo Gura How about contemplating this problem , and try to brainstorm questions and answers and then rewire the problem . Like ask myself , what are the ways in which I am failing to love myself ? - And then contemplating the answer and grounding myself in practical example . Or questions , how do I behave when I don't love myself ? - what psychological concepts I need to understand to make self-love easy ? - How the ego that is deficient in love behaves and frames reality and may be after that work on each problem that results in this deficiencies like bad assumption , defaulting authority to others , having a weak sense of self , being unhappy -- which of course you have supplied the audience with video teachings about .

@Past-Philosopher-562 Of course contemplation is always good.

But the real solution is to fall in love with Consciousness.

The real solution is to fall in love with Consciousness.

Typical of Narcissus

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God