enchanted

God paradox?

349 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

It could not be more simple:

If it exists, God created it.

Now you wanna claim God is not a creator because it no longer suits your silly morals. See what games you play? I cornered you into denying that God is Creator.

Not really, like I said its an oversimplificaiton, missing nuance and explanatory power. It also creates a false seperation between God and the creaiton.

If it exists, its a manifestation of God. -> This is accurate, but it isnt equivalent to what you say

And no, please stop projecting your preconcieved notions. This has literally 0 to do with morality to me, its about logic and accuracy

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Get your basic life and career in order so that later you have time for philosophy and spirituality.

I see this is the wise way to go.

I just don't want to be building infrastructure so much that I die of spiritual thirst. 

Nor to be so divinely drunk I cannot satisfy my needs and live the good life.

In my ideal world, I know what I would do, but I gotta play by the rules. I like what being human has to offer but it's not Infinite Consciousness. I know you get me.

I feel I'm walking on the right direction overall.

Thanks Leo, this was the straw that broke the camel's back

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

5 minutes ago, bambi said:

It also creates a false seperation between God and the creation.

If it exists, its a manifestation of God. -> This is accurate, but it isnt equivalent to what you say

So you're saying Rape is actually God itself?

Yes, it's hard to accept the scope of oneself

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Just now, Davino said:

So you're saying Rape is actually God itself?

Yes, it's hard to accept the scope of oneself

Yes correct, its a manifestation of God. To say its God itself, is a simplistic intellectual slight of hand. While it mihgt be technically true, it is overly reductive and creates a false impression of what God is

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, bambi said:

It also creates a false seperation between God and the creaiton.

You are the one creating seperation.

God is Creation.

God is rape.

But you don't wanna admit that. You are looking for some way to complicate it and create distance between God and the thing you hate. I am trying to remove that distance so you realize the Unity of it all.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are the one creating seperation.

God is Creation.

God is rape.

But you don't wanna admit that. You are looking for some way to complicate it and create distance between God and the thing you hate. I am trying to remove that distance so you realize the unity of it all.

I can promise you I realise the unity of it all. I jsut think your propositions are wierd and biased. You are clearly trying to provoke an affect.

God is Infinity, Omiscience, and Omipitence 

God is ego 

Therefore ego is Inf... <---- ah yes that sloppy logic and over-simplificaiton will get us into trouble

By stating 'manifestation' you lose precisely 0 unity of it all, but it better explains the complexity of what God is. Simply equating God with rape is reductive to God and the manifestation mechanics

Edited by bambi

Who invented Hell? There’s your clue.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Bandman said:

a point was made about your story that you had a sexual experience as a child, done to you by an adult, that you don't consider as abuse, or don't feel negative consequences from.

That is correct.

It's really not hard. Nothing about sexuality is inherently bad or traumatizing at any age. How you relate to it is all a function of your mind, and of course the particulars of the relationship and situation. Sex can be abusive or it cannot. Age does not change that basic reality. There is no magic age at which sex harms you. That very idea is absurd. You can notice that it's just a dogma you never questioned.

Note: I am not denying that many youngsters get sexually abused and harmed.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, bambi said:

I can promise you I realise the unity of it all. I jsut think your propositions are wierd and biased. You are clearly trying to provoke an affect.

God is Infinity, Omiscience, and Omipitence 

God is ego 

Therefore ego is Inf... <---- ah yes that sloppy logic and over-simplificaiton will get us into trouble

By stating 'manifestation' you lose precisely 0 unity of it all, but it better explains the complexity of what God is. Simply equating God with rape is reductive to God and the manifestation mechanics

Equating God with rape is not "simple" at all.

You have no clue the majestic complexity and beauty of rape.

Rape is all that there ever is, was, or will be.

You are pure unadulterated Rape in all of its glory across all dimensions and conceivable forms

Rape is the Apex of Sheer Terror and Unity and Force of Will. Apotheosis.

Disclaimer: this is a genuine high-level insight. not to be taken as a meme, and not license to start raping people in real life (shouldn't have to be said).

These are private insights that I usually keep to myself. Society is not ready to hear any of this, but I trust you who are reading this to be mature

It's Love.

6 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Equating God with rape is not "simple" at all.

You have no clue the majestic complexity and beauty of rape.

Rape is all that there ever is, was, or will be.

You are pure unadulterated Rape in all of its glory across all dimensions and conceivable forms

Rape is the Apex of Sheer Terror and Unity and Force of Will. Apotheosis.

Disclaimer: this is a genuine high-level insight. not to be taken as a meme, and not license to start raping people in real life (shouldn't have to be said).

These are private insights that I usually keep to myself. Society is not ready to hear any of this, but I trust you who are reading this to be mature

Rape is by definition undesirable and therefore cannot be universalized into a coherent moment of brilliance love.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It could not be more simple:

If it exists, God created it.

Now you wanna claim God is not a creator because it no longer suits your silly morals. See what games you play? I cornered you into denying that God is Creator.

God does not create anything because God as you describe do not exist.

We can call God as the source of existence, as Everything that Exists, Ok. 

But God as a will does not exist. 

God is not a human or even a Mind.

I suspect You think God is a mind (so you attribute it "will") because you haven´t broken through properly into the empty abyss where nothing exists. 

Please tell me, do you have evidence or photographs of God in his bedroom planning to create Rape? You are completely nonsensical man, you have to grow from this teachings. And have an actual awakening beyond mind hallucinations of a God having a will. This is religious catholic belief like, is surprising you don´t see it. 

Edited by Javfly33

@enchanted death is end. Life is love. Either you hate it or love it, it is your personal opinion. You can see the life is love or magic from single atoms to I finite endless space. Dance dance dance. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

The source of Reality is an empty energy with absolutely no will at all.  That electricity happens is not because God has a will that makes electricity happens, is just that the nature of Reality is such that electricity, rape, and beautiful literature can exist at the same time. Is just what it is. But is not because God decides to create anything. 

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

The source of Reality is an empty energy with absolutely no will at all.  That electricity happens is not because God has a will that makes electricity happens, is just that the nature of Reality is such that electricity, rape, and beautiful literature can exist at the same time. Is just what it is. But is not because God decides to create anything. 

It is more likely that existence (GOD) is neutral but God obviously has some will because the ego exists unfortunately. You can’t go from a state to another without a mind, without a will.

Edited by MarioGabrielJ

17 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

God does not create anything because God as you describe do not exist.

We can call God as the source of existence, as Everything that Exists, Ok. 

But God as a will does not exist. 

God is not a human or even a Mind.

I suspect You think God is a mind (so you attribute it "will") because you haven´t broken through properly into the empty abyss where nothing exists. 

Please tell me, do you have evidence or photographs of God in his bedroom planning to create Rape? You are completely nonsensical man, you have to grow from this teachings. And have an actual awakening beyond mind hallucinations of a God having a will. This is religious catholic belief like, is surprising you don´t see it. 

Your right on point here...

Either Leo is testing the ppl here on the forum, or he has a very distorted view of Reality and this God of his, as he has stated clearly before that there is no such thing as a God as described in the Bible or another entity as such, he's stated this many times before...

Rape and any other action is a Consequence not a Reality that has to happen, no one ever here mentions Free Will and such as another Attribute of Awakening and Awareness of Reality, but that is the determining factor here!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

It is more likely that existence (GOD) is neutral but God obviously has some will because the ego exists unfortunately. You can’t go from a state to another without a mind, without a will.

If you have photographs or audio recordings of God of one day planning in his bedroom to create the ego let me know. 

Edited by Javfly33

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

If you have photographs or audio recordings of God planning his bedroom to create the ego one day let me know. 

You can’t go from formless state to a limited form state without creating it, everything happens for a reason, it is not random.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

You can’t go from formless state to a limited form state without creating it, everything happens for a reason, it is not random.

The Atmosphere for Creation is what has been created, Whatever You want to call it, Absolute or God, it created the Atmosphere to "Allow" Creation and what we have to today to happen, it did not create specifically us or any other life form, this is called Evolution, we didn't just appear here spontaneously as we are now, we evolved to what we are now, so this is an example of Potential being Realized...

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

1 minute ago, Ishanga said:

The Atmosphere for Creation is what has been created, Whatever You want to call it, Absolute or God, it created the Atmosphere to "Allow" Creation and what we have to today to happen, it did not create specifically us or any other life form, this is called Evolution, we didn't just appear here spontaneously as we are now, we evolved to what we are now, so this is an example of Potential being Realized...

Nothing is created that’s correct, I should use a better word like transform, but the thing is existence is not really neutral if it transforms to some new identity.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Nothing is created that’s correct, I should use a better word like transform, but the thing is existence is not really neutral if it transforms to some new identity.

Transformation as You mention above is built into the Creation, its Alive and Adaptive and Creative, just like we are, so Creation and the intelligence inherent within it is reflected in all us in the highest way on this planet, no other life form on this planet has this Capability like we do!

There is no concern from Creation as to what is happening in any Life form or of Us, nothing cares what is happening in your life, only You care and your loved ones maybe!

Edited by Ishanga