enchanted

God paradox?

349 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Doesn't flavored water undergo additional artificial chemical processing?

:P 

Edited by UnbornTao

evil is the silly idea that god's will can be opposed

dream on

3 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Another perspective is that evil is not a creation in itself, but a lack of goodness, much like darkness is a lack of light. In this sense, evil would not need a creator but would be a consequence of goodness not always being present.

Here, you are exploring in the right direction as I see it... 

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Another perspective is that evil is not a creation in itself, but a lack of goodness, much like darkness is a lack of light. In this sense, evil would not need a creator but would be a consequence of goodness not always being present.

God created darkness. God created rape. You can't escape that through any amount of mental acrobatics.

10 minutes ago, ICURBlessings said:

If God didn't create evil, who did? The full answer to that requires too much for a post in a thread that is flying all over the place. I will only say that if one agree that the word CREATE or CREATION can only be attributed to REALITY than "creating evil" is fundamentally invalid - a type of oxymoron.

God created rape. No way around that unless you deny rape exists.

9 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Evil only exist as a Possibility, not as an Absolute that it will happen, just as Benevolence is a Possibility, as is with any action or emotion, experience, or situation that can happen or not happen, its all Possibility, what is the deciding factor is You and I, I can choose to be Evil or Benevolent, it has nothing to do with some God or Creator of sorts, Life being akin to God/Absolute, just sets up the playing field, we are here to work it out via our Awareness and then Free Will, Choice and our Ability to Respond!

Rape exists absolutely.

You chose to create rape.

Not only am I saying God created rape, I am saying YOU created rape. No one else. You.

So you have that to face.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

On 25/08/2024 at 9:07 PM, Leo Gura said:

Then why did Ralstom recently claim to have reached a new level of self-realization?

I guess that would pertain to a "deeper" consciousness about his nature although I am ignorant of what that is.

Edited by UnbornTao

Posted (edited)

On 24.8.2024 at 7:23 PM, enchanted said:

God creates by loving everything and letting it be itself, whatever that self may be. 

This also means God is indifferent and does care more about one thing or person over another. 

How can God be both eternally loving AND indifferent?

Should we as God "love" everything or should we be "indifferent" to everything?

Any thoughts or advice? 

But he accepts everyone's path as equally valid and significant, this is only you who think that some person is in a better position than the other, but this is because we have assumption about what it means to live a good vs bad life. But who told you that to live in the netherlands with super comfortable conditions is necessarily good? Who told you that to live in India in worse conditions and physical challenges means a disadvantage?

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

1 minute ago, UnbornTao said:

I assume that would pertain to the "deeper" part about his nature,

Maybe you should question your assumption that every enlightenment is the same.

6 minutes ago, ICURBlessings said:

😁

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe you should question your assumption that every enlightenment is the same.

Of the same substance when it is about one's nature. Then depth and expression are different factors. 

Just now, UnbornTao said:

Of the same substance when it is about one's nature. Then depth and expression are different factors. 

Consciousness is not a substance.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God created darkness. God created rape. You can't escape that through any amount of mental arcobatics.

Rape exists absolutely.

Not only am I saying God created rape, I am saying YOU created rape. No one else. You.

If I raped that is, I have not, so rape for me doesn't exist!

But the act of rape is happening right now, someone is committing rape on someone else, so whomever is doing this act is doing so of their own will, or lack thereof..

Its all Possibility, its not absolute, we can choose to Rape or Not Rape if Awareness is high and one is in Peace/Bliss states, how is it possible to be Evil if one is Blissed Out naturally?? Not possible!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

god's kids can dip into evil realms in silly mad imagined worlds but god just says wake up, last night never happened since you cant separate from all that is and welcome back to love

8 minutes ago, ICURBlessings said:

Don't kid yourselves.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Consciousness is not a substance.

It's a misnomer. It is always about what you are if it's a consciousness of what you are. 

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Then why did Ralston recently claim to have reached a new level of self-realization?

Apart from the reasons UnbornTao is giving, I think it could be fair to respond with the simple answer that he may be lying or deluding himself. It's always possible that's the case without our handy Awakening Meter™ to provide objective validation. I'm not necessarily saying he is being dishonest, but we seem awfully quick to take him at his word for something more radical than radical.

Edited by What Am I

Posted (edited)

53 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Evil only exist as a Possibility, not as an Absolute that it will happen, just as Benevolence is a Possibility, as is with any action or emotion, experience, or situation that can happen or not happen, its all Possibility, what is the deciding factor is You and I, I can choose to be Evil or Benevolent, it has nothing to do with some God or Creator of sorts, Life being akin to God/Absolute, just sets up the playing field, we are here to work it out via our Awareness and then Free Will, Choice and our Ability to Respond!

Absolutely, I wanted to talk about this but I couldnt have put it better than that. 

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God created darkness. God created rape. You can't escape that through any amount of mental arcobatics.

Rape exists absolutely.

God gave humanity the gift of free will, which resulted in many good things, and ofcourse bad things. 

How can you trully love if you don't have free will? 

Lets not talk about abstract idea of rape. 

If you found a lost child, what are YOU going to choose to do with your free will? 

You can choose all sort of things, and your decision matters. Choose to rape it, thats not what God chose, thats what the human chose. You are just as much God as you are manifestation of God.

You should hold your manifestated self to higher standards and use the free will given by the unmanifested with the aforementioned Benevolence. 

No manifestation is perfect, we are playing a very hard game. But its your choice, and you can't hide from yourself (your higher self, consciousness) 

Btw, you are allowed to cry, when you save a baby from abuse, or if you save an animal. You are allowed to feel, when you see the scared little thing experience real love for the first time under your arms, as you protect it and nurture it back to normality. There is nothing more beautiful than this. 

All infinities will bow down to a single true act of love and kindness.

Video example:

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

FOR FUCK SAKE, THE FREE WILL CARD IS BULLSHIT! BECAUSE GOD IS ALL KNOWING AND DONT NEED TO CREATE ANYTHING BUT HE STILL DID THAT BASTARD, GOD CREATED PEOPLE KNOWING THEY WOULD RAPE OR GO TO HELL, IT IS NOT KIND FOR GOD TO BLAME US.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

3 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Absolutely, I wanted to talk about this but I couldnt have put it better than that. 

God gave humanity the gift of free will, which resulted in many good things, and ofcourse bad things. 

If you found a lost child, what are YOU going to choose to do with your free will? 

You can choose all sort of things, and your decision matters. Choose to rape it, thats not what God chose, thats what the human chose. You are just as much God as you are manifestation of God.

You should hold your manifestated self to higher standards and use the free will given by the unmanifested with the aforementioned Benevolence. 

No manifestation is perfect, we are playing a very hard game. But its your choice, and you can't hide from yourself (your higher self, consciousness) 

Interesting example You used above as I have actually thought about that same example and how ppl can believe in a God creator Bible character, the way it is set up and such, its just completely ridiculous, just imagine a Supreme Being, Creator of Everything, all Knowing and Powerful, available in all places at all times, allowing a Baby to be lost or in my thoughts stranded in the snow on a winter day, it has happened, but this so called God that supposedly loves everyone and cares, lets this happen, its just plain old nuts! 

Since the above is not the Reality, then it is I think as I said to the best of my ability and understanding, we are here to play the game of becoming Aware of our True Nature, in this dual, material, survival based world and culture, via striving and seeking we can experience life from a more Aware POV, via that Life here on Earth Transforms, which is why the most important thing that can happen in the world is the Raising of Human Consciousness, when that happens in mass scales then things Transform!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

8 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Btw, you are allowed to cry, when you save a baby from abuse, or if you save an animal. You are allowed to feel, when you see the scared little thing experience real love for the first time under your arms, as you protect it and nurture it back to normality. There is nothing more beautiful than this. 

All infinities will bow down to a single true act of love. 

free will is in fact an advanced awakening ... certainly not possible by those chasing their tail trying to free the world of evil

@MarioGabrielJ 

How much darker or brighter it can be is relative, because we think that it can be infinitely dark or bright. But the problem is that you think of darkness as a relative thing and brightness as an absolute thing.

How much brighter can the light get? At which point on the dark/bright scale does the light create darkness? If it creates at some point, then a brighter light should create the dark light. Then, at every point, darkness is being created.