enchanted

God paradox?

349 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, yetineti said:

@Javfly33 Yeah but God decided not to be awake.

No, God did not decide anything. We are inside Gods Mind and this Mind is slowly Awakening, in some beings faster than others. But IS not like God sit one day in heavens room and Thought and im going to decide to not be Awake. 

Just now, Dodo said:

Child abuse is like eating a shit sandwich rather than a tuna sandwich. 

You can say you dont judge its all impersonal, it dont matter, God dont care, but you still not eating a shit sandwich? Sandwich with feces that is. 

Id like a picture proof you dont care about what manifests. 

Where in my statement says I DON'T CARE. A misinterpretation of what I said, will come from a mind that misinterprets reality. 

If I had a child and she gets raped, do you think I'm going to be like, oh well, it's all one, there's no separation...blah blah, no. I would probably end up in jail don't know. In a conversation as this where we're speaking about existential matters, it's appropriate to acknowledge what is true on an existential nature. I would not deny these things in the case of my raped child if asked but at the same time my reactions to it would also be of a human nature. No one is denying how humans react to things I was simply stating that on the higher level it's not a sick perspective.

Know thyself....

@Javfly33 So if God doesn’t decide everything in your view, what does?

Conventionally, God controls everything.

By definition, typically, as well.

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You should make up your mind whether you actually care about understanding God or you care about being a human. Because these are opposite pursuits.

@Leo Gura 

If those are opposite pursuits, then why do you survive as a human?

Well, you care about the former, but you also meet your survival needs.

Or maybe I misunderstood you.

Edited by Nemra

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Nemra said:

If those are opposite pursuits, then why do you survive as a human?

Well, you care about the former, but you also meet your survival needs.

Or maybe I misunderstood something here.

How's a dead Leo going to pursue consciousness. Has to survive to do that, no?

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, yetineti said:

@ICURBlessings No Leo isn’t suggesting he would have sex with a 12 year old.

But he is suggesting that you would’ve 500 years ago and you would’ve liked and needed it and no one would’ve batted an eye.

Animals still rape. They eat their young. Do you like animals? They need to do those things.

Cost-benefit.

The benefits of having sex with a minor are so absolutely low and the cost is so high.

Most people would be going against their sexual preferences, what attracts them, the law, morals, etc. to have sex with a minor now.

500 years ago you had sex with your 12 year old sister and if you didn’t the kingdom was thrown over. You needed a bloodline lineage and you needed it fast. Don’t do that, you die. People are attracted to what keeps them alive, in more ways than one.

There was a video on the dark web.. one of many of an 18 month old baby being brutally raped by three individuals. I havent seen it, im not sick, but recently with the Mr Beast controversy, there are some people in comment section who have uploaded blurred version of the video on YOUTUBE and promoting it.  SICK bastards.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, yetineti said:

But he is suggesting that you would’ve 500 years ago and you would’ve liked and needed it and no one would’ve batted an eye.

Animals still rape. They eat their young. Do you like animals? They need to do those things.

Cost-benefit.

The benefits of having sex with a minor are so absolutely low and the cost is so high.

Most people would be going against their sexual preferences, what attracts them, the law, morals, etc. to have sex with a minor now.

500 years ago you had sex with your 12 year old sister and if you didn’t the kingdom was thorn over. You needed a bloodline lineage and you needed it fast.

I rather Leo speaks for himself.

And I will give you two observation of your response.

You seem to possibly confuse 'Minor' with 'Children' or vice versa

You also seem to look at sexual intercourse from one side only - although it is a 2 way street.

And you clearly did not understand my point. But I figure Leo might.

Edited by ICURBlessings

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, yetineti said:

@Javfly33 So if God doesn’t decide everything in your view, what does?

Conventionally, God controls everything.

By definition, typically, as well.

Look man, im not a guru, but is obvious God does not think today im going to be unaware and have a shitty day at job.

Simply Reality/God is going through a process of awakening. 

This kind of questions are very difficult to respond because is necesary to understand the "dream" at an incredible profound level.

You basically are asking how duality started. Because thats what unawareness is.

So basically how Creation as duality happened. How from nothing or the pure emptiness the dream as physical imagination started.

By what mechanism of unawareness of God that happened.

But what i know for sure IS that Duality did not happened because a Thought or decisión, is more profound and complex than that. But at the Same time i have intuition is possible to Directly grasp it. 

Edited by Javfly33

20 minutes ago, Dodo said:

That child abuse happens, is that what you call existential truth? 

It can also be eradicated, theoretically, for there to be no child abuse, then, theoretically, that will be the existential truth? 

No, that's not what I mean by existential truth.

We cant normalise and accept evil, just because it exists. We can fight it, fighting evil and people who fight evil also exist, and therefore existential truth. 

Evil is imaginary. That's the existenial insight you are missing.

Why label everything that is possible as love? 

Because that is what is existentially true.

Evil is not love, never will be

Of course evil is love.

It must be. Because everything is One.

God PROTECTS the vulnerable and those who do not have a voice.

No. God literally invented rape.

I work with children. This is not acceptable, they are pure and innocent souls. They are easily manipulated and corrupted, taking in everything like sponges.  

Its like corrupting an angel.

Again, you are fixated on human survival.

I am not talking about what is good or bad for human survival. That is irrelevant here.

Children need to be loved, cared for and protected.

Sure. But so what? This did nothing to increase your understanding of reality.

It's as if we are having a philosophical discussion and you tell me you need to take a shit really bad. Okay, go take a shit. But you have made no progress in philosophy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, yetineti said:

Cost-benefit.

500 years ago you had sex with your 12 year old sister and if you didn’t the kingdom was thrown over. You needed a bloodline lineage and you needed it fast. Don’t do that, you die. People are attracted to what keeps them alive, in more ways than one.

Animals are not governed by the higher love, they are BEASTS. 

We are more evolved, we are not beasts anymore! Some of us.

-1/12 is Infinity 

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

How's a dead Leo going to pursue consciousness. Has to survive to do that, no?

Maybe he meant that even he can't really pursue it unless he dies as a human or something else. But you gotta survive.

Posted (edited)

@Dodo Oh I get it now. You think you’re separate from the evil and animals and you just want it to all go away 😂.

You’re evil! Face it!

Edited by yetineti

30 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

But you have to Accept that doing abuse is because of Being disconnected from God.

Sure.

But you have to accept that love and abuse are deeply interconnected.

There are many abusive and selfish forms of love. Your parents can love you and abuse you at the same time.

Love is not all rainbows and butterflies. This is a childish notion of love.

Just now, yetineti said:

I get it now. You think you’re separate from the evil and animals and you just want it to go away 😂 You’re evil!

It's called not taking responsibility 😏

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

If God both loves everything and is indifferent, perhaps it means that the love is so great that it allows everything to be exactly as it is, without favoritism. It can be hard to understand, but maybe it’s a kind of love that doesn’t judge or try to change anything.

As for ourselves, perhaps we can strive to love everything by accepting and respecting it as it is, rather than being completely indifferent. What do you think is the best balance between love and indifference?

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Posted (edited)

Here's an extremely simple proof that will stump any theist:

1) God exists

2) Child rape exists

3) God is Creator of the Universe

Conclusion: God created child rape.

There is zero argument with this logic. The only thing you can do is to deny that God exists.

But God obviously exists.

Now, here's the trick you're missing: you honestly believe that you are wise enough to judge God's Creation.

There are only two possibilies here:

1) You are wrong for judging God.

2) God is wrong for creating child rape.

Which do you think it is?

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, yetineti said:

@Dodo Oh I get it now. You think you’re separate from the evil and animals and you just want it to all go away 😂.

You’re evil!

No no, I have a lower nature. I have lower desires. There are some things one should never act on. We need to strive to move from beast to spirit. Its not an easy journey. 

I love animals, they are beasts, but they are also not capable of complex thought. They are not responsible for their behaviours, they dont rape and eat their young out of malice, but for survival and out of ignorance. 

While animalistic humans know full well what they are doing and still do it. Be it for pleasure or to feel something, its one thing for an animal to rape, another for a human. 

With great power comess great responsibility. 👍 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

I think once again the wrong wording is being Used, You cannot use words like evil and bad and wrong and the opposite in context with Absolute, Brahman/Shiva, God or whatever label You put too it, as Leo said this is Existential Level...

Evil and Goodness and such labels are on the Human Level, so why are ppl taking Human level things and applying it too God/Absolute and such? It doesn't go there, but ppl are buying in to that there is this God/Absolute and then there is a ME, US, Humanity, Life forms etc, its not this way at all, there is Just Life, which is akin to God/Absolute, this Life is within Us all, we just have to be Conscious that we are Fundamental Life, with Bodies and Mind here on Earth and an Ability to Be Aware that we are this Life.

Life is not the situations and circumstance one is in, its not the past events and experiences we have all had, nor the future imagination plans we are creating in our heads or dreams of the future, Life is present Only Now, its intense, active liveness that allows all creation to happen each moment and before and after this moment, all we can do as HUMANS is bring our Awareness of this to high intensity, then no Evil will exist, only Empowerment, which You can label as whatever You want, I say its Good, Love, Bliss, Aliveness, Truth, Consciousness, Hopes, Dreams, Success all the so called "Positive" things...

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

@Keryo Koffa

9 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

It's called not taking responsibility 😏

I like you Keryo. You opened my mind a bit. I like how seriously I take this forum but every now and then something like this comes along 😂

Edited by yetineti

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Here's an extremely simple proof that will stump any theist:

1) God exists

2) Child rape exists

3) God is Creator of the Universe

Conclusion: God created child rape.

There is zero argument with this logic. The only thing you can do is to deny that God exists.

They will say free will🙃

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫