enchanted

God paradox?

349 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Which is why spiritual people argue endlessly between themselves.

True dat🙄and they could all be right too - from their perspective that is; depending on what flavored water they chose.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Sorry, this was funny, so I had to summarize!

667c87482a55e_ante-hamersmit--5mHMfz_CMY Sadhguru ain't enlightened.

a58fcb4cccef7190064c0f7cd48f2899.thumb.j Which flavor is he not?

667c87482a55e_ante-hamersmit--5mHMfz_CMY Water has no flavors.

leo_2_small.png.ac38bc51ad8da6eae1c1aec6 Grocery stores have them.

667c87482a55e_ante-hamersmit--5mHMfz_CMY I don't know what he means.

leo_2_small.png.ac38bc51ad8da6eae1c1aec6 Enlightenment Infinity. 

667c87482a55e_ante-hamersmit--5mHMfz_CMY *angry posting intensifies*

IMG_4551-min.thumb.jpeg.4a79f347ec98f5e0 I'm back, you weirdos! 😁

Picsart_24-08-21_19-22-05-031.thumb.png. Do they know their stuff?

leo_2_small.png.ac38bc51ad8da6eae1c1aec6 Even the Top disagrees.

267725_10150220211041895_1005937_n.thumb I don't think they disagree.

leo_2_small.png.ac38bc51ad8da6eae1c1aec6 Very fine Distinctions!

20180525_224008.thumb.jpg.1b1f06789f95cc Could all be right, too *sigh*

a58fcb4cccef7190064c0f7cd48f2899.thumb.j *Meta-Posting this convo*

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent    Â Â â ‚â •âąŽÂ đŸ’„Â âĄ±â Ș⠐       Living Rent-Free in    Â Â Â Â đŸ„łÂ Liminal 😁 PsychicÂ đŸ„°Â 
â€ïžđŸ§ĄđŸ’›đŸ’šđŸ’™đŸ’œđŸ–€Â Â Â    Synergy    ☯ Your ❄ Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃩 𓂀

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Vedanta gurus can't even agree on solipsism. That's because you can have solipsistic awakening and non-solipsistic awakening, and a dozen other awakenings.

@Leo Gura

It's interesting that you understand that but not them. Or maybe they're not talking about it.

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I Love You

@Yimpa Love You 3000! Welcome back, we missed you! I took over Meta-Humor when you were gone!
@Yimpa It was really fun, you should check out my video edit in the Entertainment Section 😁
@Yimpa You missed some fun but also a lot of looping convos, how was the vacation?

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent    Â Â â ‚â •âąŽÂ đŸ’„Â âĄ±â Ș⠐       Living Rent-Free in    Â Â Â Â đŸ„łÂ Liminal 😁 PsychicÂ đŸ„°Â 
â€ïžđŸ§ĄđŸ’›đŸ’šđŸ’™đŸ’œđŸ–€Â Â Â    Synergy    ☯ Your ❄ Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃩 𓂀

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura is it a good idea to just stay in the heart center and not ask too many questions about how and why reality is the way it is?

Surrendering to what is, as you say, without judging it?

But also how is that in line with wanting the Truth? What if someone else is spreading falsehood, we supposed to just let it be and enjoy the attempt to muddy the waters? 

How can hate and abuse be considered love? To me its not! And I try my best to counter it. 

I know you yourself have been a victim of child abuse from what you've shared. This is not something that should happen to ANYONE. Its Not love... it cant be.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Dodo said:

@Leo Gura is it a good idea to just stay in the heart center and not ask too many questions about how and why reality is the way it is?

If you follow my work then you should know that obviously I recommend the opposite.

How can hate and abuse be considered love?

There is no existential difference between hate, abuse, and anything else.

To me its not!

You are the problem.

I know you yourself have been a victim of child abuse from what you've shared. This is not something that should happen to ANYONE. Its Not love... it cant be.

I was not abused.

Everything is love, if you just take your ego out of it.

If you regard sex with adults as love, obviously sex with children is also love.

Just notice your biases.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you follow my work then you should know that obviously I recommend the opposite.

There is no existential difference between hate, abuse, and anything else.

You are the problem.

I was not abused.

If you regard sex with adults as love, obviously sex with children is also love.

Just notice your biases.

@Leo Gura this is gonna be taken out of context and you know. People here don't actually appreciate the truth you are sharing here. 

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So sick. I think you have serious trauma which psychedelics can't resolve.

3 minutes ago, Haloman said:

It's called Absolute Relativity and it is hypothetical of course, nothing personal, Kiddo!

Posted (edited)

You guys should distinguish between existential truths vs human survival.

What is useful for human survival has nothing to do with what is existentially true. If you want to understand God you will have to surrender all your human survival demands.

Abuse is def not good for human survival, but that is irrelevant from God's POV. Humans behave in all sorts of nasty ways, makes zero difference to God.

You should make up your mind whether you actually care about understanding God or you care about being a human. Because these are opposite pursuits.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Haloman The only thing that you should do..or must do..is not to be in conflict with anything. Do not be in conflict with anyone or anything. When you’re not in conflict with anything..existence becomes heaven . You only think something is wrong because you are biased just like what Leo said . If something happens that means its perfect .its a tautology.

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What is useful for human survival has nothing to do with what is existentially true. If you want to understand God you will have to surrender all your human survival demands.

That child abuse happens, is that what you call existential truth? 

It can also be eradicated, theoretically, for there to be no child abuse, then, theoretically, that will be the existential truth? 

We cant normalise and accept evil, just because it exists. We can fight it, fighting evil and people who fight evil also exist, and therefore existential truth. 

Why label everything that is possible as love? 

Evil is not love, never will be, its at best a sick perversion of love, if we have to link it to love at all. These are twisted acts,  especially when it involves the most vulnerable. Not godly acts at all. 

God PROTECTS the vulnerable and those who do not have a voice. A motherly love, protective love, no perverted actions for sick pleasure! 

Even if the young vulnerable child gets groomed into wanting and liking the abuse, its still abuse, and remains with the individual at later stages of their life in the form of trauma, as Haloman said. 

I work with children. This is not acceptable, they are pure and innocent souls. They are easily manipulated and corrupted, taking in everything like sponges.  

Its like corrupting an angel.

Children need to be loved, cared for and protected. Sexual acts with children are nothing of the sort. 

Ive said it before, children need teachers, not lovers. Its a very popular saying, the first 7 years of someone's life are the most important. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Abuse is def not good for human survival, but that is irrelevant from God's POV. Humans behave in all sorts of nasty ways, makes zero difference to God.

EO

@Leo Gura But you have to Accept that doing abuse is because of Being disconnected from God.

For example, if you go out to approach women and you feeling anxious and weak within Yourself youll have much less success that if within your feeling complete and confident within you. 

There are sometimes where survival or "well being" is aligned with Gods ultimate nature. In fact a lot of times.

Which tells you Gods ultimate nature is Love, Bliss, alignment, etc.  

You could Say abuse happens because God is so Infinite that even It permits to itself to be twisted and disconnected from itself. But if you look, abuse or violence is asymetrically connected to God. You can not Awaken beating people and being a nazi, you can Only Awaken if i a certain equanimity and sensibility has happened within. Which is necesary in order to sit to meditate or take a psychedelic...etc

3 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Jagadish Vasudev not enlightened.

3 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Sorry cant unquote from phone

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

17 minutes ago, Haloman said:

It's OK, that's where you're at. Understanding of the bugger picture will dissolve this perspective. Realizing that it's energy at play and that the once the individual has emerged within consciousness and it believes it's a separate somebody that now has to fight to stay alive and it's me against the world and everything it sees is other, this comes with that type of energy. There's no separation, God doesn't see human and the Universe is impersonal. That's what unconditional love is. The limited mind has a hard time with this. I do understand your take, but it's a false perspective that was born out of ignorance to Truth.

Know thyself....

@Leo Gura in fact i would say nazis can Only exist because God is unawake.

If you Awake how can you exterminate or abuse Yourself (Nazi VS Jew).

So all duality comes from unawareness of course. You say God DOES NOT CARE but is not that does not care IS that God is not Awake so It goes beat and abuse people that thinks is not them. 

You can Only beat and abuse that thing that you think is not you. Thats why no one punches its own hand. If you experience other people as intimate as your own dick, Will you go kill that people? No, unless you are insane. So thats tells you It happens because God is unaware. Not because It does not care. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

6 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Evil is not love, never will be,

I'm not going to argue with you and i will leave this right here. Evil does not exist. Only Love exists. Anything else is a misrepresentation of Love and ignorance. 

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's OK, that's where you're at. Understanding of the bugger picture will dissolve this perspective. Realizing that it's energy at play and that the once the individual has emerged within consciousness and it believes it's a separate somebody that now has to fight to stay alive and it's me against the world and everything it sees is other, this comes with that type of energy. There's no separation, God doesn't see human and the Universe is impersonal. That's what unconditional love is. The limited mind has a hard time with this. I do understand your take, but it's a false perspective that was born out of ignorance to Truth.

Child abuse is like eating a shit sandwich rather than a tuna sandwich. 

You can say you dont judge its all impersonal, it dont matter, God dont care, but you still not eating a shit sandwich? Sandwich with feces that is. 

Id like a picture proof you dont care about what manifests. 

Evil is when someone forces you to eat a shit sandwich. Evil is manipulation and control, perversion. 

Love is soft and gentle. Love does not force and degrade, it empowers. Love does not manipulate and attack, it cares and protects.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Just notice your biases.

Is this a twisted way of making a point... I can't tell if you are saying that sex with adult is NOT love or that sex with children is love? But you say 'everything is love' so you must mean "sex with children is love"? What do you call children - is it any age under 12? Are you seriously talking about sexuality with 3 years old or 5 or 6 as being love? I get that probably the point might be that anything is love - and therefore torture, and cruelty itself... I think this kind of philosophical reasoning is playing with fire...

Posted (edited)

@Javfly33 Yeah but God decided not to be awake.

Edited by yetineti

Posted (edited)

@ICURBlessings No Leo isn’t suggesting he would have sex with a 12 year old.

But he is suggesting that you would’ve 500 years ago and you would’ve liked and needed it and no one would’ve batted an eye.

Animals still rape. They eat their young. Do you like animals? They need to do those things.

Cost-benefit.

The benefits of having sex with a minor are so absolutely low and the cost is so high.

Most people would be going against their sexual preferences, what attracts them, the law, morals, etc. to have sex with a minor now.

500 years ago you had sex with your 12 year old sister and if you didn’t the kingdom was thrown over. You needed a bloodline lineage and you needed it fast. Don’t do that, you die. People are attracted to what keeps them alive, in more ways than one.

Edited by yetineti